Bidoof VS...(Your choice)

Started: 10/16/2011 Category: Technology

So its simple, I will show you why Bidoof will win against any pokemon you chose. Just chose a pokemon and explain why you think it could win, then I will show you why it would not win.

I accept the challenge.

The pokemon is choose is Bidoof. I believe Bidoof will win because he has teeth, and a butt. Bidoof will poo all over Bidoof, forcing Bidoof to go to the local gun store and buy a rifle to leave his poopy life. Bidoof will beat Bidoof.

You have chosen well parawan, but your Bidoof lacks moody. Meaning my Bidoof can just avoid all of the poo you throw everywhere or use subsitute to absorb it.

No my friend, my Bidoof has merged with the dragonball Z world as well as the Bleach world. My Bidoof s excelled to the level of Super Saiyan 6 Bidoof, My Bidoof is so powerful he pooed right through super saiyan 5 to Super Saiyan 6. My Bidoof is not a Super Bidoof. My Bidoof is also equipped with his own sword which he will awaken to call upon his Bidoof Bankai called "La Toilet". This power is unstoppable and forces so much poo to be poured on your Bidoof that he will kill himself. Your Bidoof will become MOODY from absorbing all mah poo.

P.S bear in mind my opponent had to prove that Bidoof would beat any pokemon of my choosing. I chose Bidoof, If Bidoof beats Bidoof, Bidoof still loses this battle.
Posted by bcresmer 4 years ago
I can't stop laughing lol lol lol lol lol
Posted by Loserboi 5 years ago
gotta learn to loosen up
Posted by CRBarrow 5 years ago
Way to be mature....
Posted by dinokiller 5 years ago
Mindgames, anyone? :P
Vote Placed by Crypto247 5 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: What the?