Grovenshar
debateamphibian

Bing is a Superior Search Engine to Google

Started: 4/11/2016 Category: Technology

Grovenshar

Pro

Round 1: Acceptance Only
Round 2: Opening Statements
Round 3: First Rebuttal
Round 4: Final Rebuttal
Round 5: Closing Statement & Thank You
debateamphibian

Con

As a senior advisor to the Search Engine Guild of America, I have lots of expertise on this matter. Google is obviously superior, and only a peasant would think otherwise. Bing is a conformist search engine, that is merely a pure copy of Google enterprise. With much heated debate around this topic, I hereby declare it all as stupidity and inferiority against my side. I happen to have recently been appointed to senior advisor, which happens to be the highest rank of any member working for any search engine in the entire world. Now, the facts.

1. BIng is painful to the eyes. When you look at the home screen, you are bombarded by black blurry death images. The logo is triangular and is literally just an upside p (a 'b'). B for Bing, which should say enough as it is.

2. Bing gives the worst possible search results in the history of search engines to this present day in time, ever. Example: I searched the word "boring" and wasn't even given a proper definition. This is a sharp contrast to Google enterprise which brings up a definition first. It should be B for boring, am I correct?

Court adjured.
Grovenshar

Pro

Alright, let's take a look at these "facts"

1. Have you looked at bing in the past year? The logo is far superior to that of Google. Google has a logo that is literally a rainbow G. Bing actually has some actual artistic effort put into it.

2. I literally typed in the word boring into bing search and got the definition. This was less than two minutes ago.

So, now that I've discussed these facts, let's talk about why Bing is as good, and better, than Google.

1. Bing search results are comparable to Google search results.
2. Bing image search has an easier interface and a wonderful selection of pictures.
3. Bing Rewards rewards you for using bing. In other words, you can be payed to use Bing rather than Google.
4. Bing has rapidly grown to strength greater than stagnant Google. It will continue to grow until it dominates the market.
debateamphibian

Con

debateamphibian forfeited this round.
debateamphibian

Con

debateamphibian forfeited this round.
Grovenshar

Pro

Grovenshar forfeited this round.
debateamphibian

Con

debateamphibian forfeited this round.
Grovenshar

Pro

Grovenshar forfeited this round.
debateamphibian

Con

debateamphibian forfeited this round.