gaarafan15
Angeles

Bioshock 3 would be a bad idea

gaarafan15

Pro

I shall be arguing that created a bioshock 3 would be a bad idea. First, let me explain a little about Bioshock, for those who do not know what it is.

Bioshock is a video games series for PS3, Xbox 360, and PC, and takes place in the mid 1900's. Bioshock 3 takes place in the underwater city of Rapture, a "utopia" free of governmet, created by a name named Andrew Ryan. To make a long story short, the people of Rapture found a way to modify their genes using a certain type of sea slug found near Rapture to give them amazing abilities, from burning things with a snap of your fingers, to using telekinisis. The only downside: It deterierorates their minds and bodies. Rapture is a ruined shadow of what it once was, and combined with the inhabitans (dubbed splicers) the game is truly a interesting and terrifying game.

Now, I am a huge fan of Bioshock 1 and 2, but their are problems with number 2. First off, Bioshock two was far too familiar, taking away the "scare" factor. We've been to Rapture before, so, yeah. Been there, done that. If this problem arrises in only the second game, what about the third? Bioshock 2 couldn't possibly take place any where else then Rapture, then it wouldn;t be Bioshock. Another problem is the villians. Bioshock 1 contained truly contained some disturbed and ruthless people, while number 2, lacked that. Again, What could number 3 possibly bring that the other 2 didn't?

I await my oppoent, and wish them luck.
Angeles

Con

Fallout 3.
gaarafan15

Pro

I'm not sure what my opponent means by Fallout 3, as this debate is about Bioshock, not Fallout.
Angeles

Con

Angeles forfeited this round.
gaarafan15

Pro

gaarafan15 forfeited this round.
Angeles

Con

Angeles forfeited this round.
Posted by Loserboi 7 years ago
Loserboi
i still havent finished the first bioshock its just sitting on top of my other games
Vote Placed by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
gaarafan15AngelesTied
Reasons for voting decision: I liked the simplicity of con's rebuttal, yet he failed to answer the cross examination.