Bipolar vs Unipolar. A unique argument of unfactoids.

Science tells us if you are Bipolar, you have a problem, a medical one that only those with the big brains of Unipolarism can diagnose.

I would suggest that if you do not get mad or sad at anything then you are unipolar.

I have not been diagnosed, by capitalist or communists.

I know myself.

What is your self diagnosis?

A) Not bipolar?
B) Unipolar?
C) Undecided?
D) none of the above?

Lets have a verbal skirmish.

The truth in my mind is that Unipolar people, those with all the power and control over the many have not the courage to debate this.

The truth in my mind is that folks that are gleeful or pissed off, make the biggest difference.

The truth in my mind is that if you have been diagnosed, then you have been labeled by they as not receptive to the establishment, Unipolarists. Those without feeling, except self esteem.

The lesson is that you should not let anyone diagnose you, or you will be hooked on their pills, and be a commodity to they.

Welcome all debaters, over the age of comprehension.

The BoP, whatever the poop that is, is on the taker of this.

Thank you Pro for creating this debate.

Pro has labeled many "lessons" that have been supposedly learned in his first round.

There is only one note of a premise, and a side that Pro has taken to this debate:

"I would suggest that if you do not get mad or sad at anything then you are unipolar."

Pro is suggesting "Unipolar" means having one emotion at all times. Inversely, any of us who feel any range of emotion towards happy or angry are to be considered Bipolar.

I am arguing this point.

Unipolar, while not considered a diagnosis, is the general normalcy of one's emotions. Good things making one happy, bad things making one sad/angry. However, Unipolar, as Pro describes, is a controlled response of emotions.

Bipolar (disorder) is considered to be a "manic-depressive illness." Extreme ranges of emotions that are unusual and mostly unprovoked causing detriment to ones daily life and activities. Bipolar disorder is a hindrance caused by one's own unstable emotions.

I looked at you link and what it tells me is that the researchers want stability in their emotions. Th researchers seek Unipolarism for themselves and for us. Unipolarism is only attained by vast quantities of wealth which make people immune to emotions. Unipolarism will only destroy change, not create it.

The link I posted is from the National Institute of Mental Health explainging various things regarding Bipolar Disorder. (Causes, Populations at Risk, Signs and Symptoms, Treatments, and Clinical Trials)

The link states nothing of unipolars. Nor does 'unipolarism' have any relationship with one's wealth.

I am not sure what change my opponent is referring to.

My arguments have not been refuted.

Max.Wallace forfeited this round.

Thank you for the debate and thank you all for reading.
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
As we say in America, innocent until proven guilty.
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Multiple choice questions are beyond your intellectual capability? Is that why you are confused?
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
I will have you know, and feel free to do the research, unless the truth matters not to you. I have been defeated many times because I did not state the obvious. If you disagree then the BoP is yours.
Since only 3 voters or less usually decide who won, in the end it is all nonsense anyway. BoP=PooP. Period.
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
If you troll me then thanks! , you have revealed yourself as a troll. As to noob snipers, they are no better then trolls. I wish to make the evil reveal itself, that is how it will be defeated. Come as you are, or go hide in the shadows, my mind is not yours.
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
So, the BOP is poop, and we agree then?
Posted by Pfalcon1318 2 years ago
Actually, Max, the reason no one has, thus far, accepted your debate is that you place Burden of Proof on the opposing side, despite the fact that are making several claims. Not to mention, there is no clear resolution to be debated. The resolution is of the form "A vs B" but you have not taken a side, nor offered an argument, nor have you offered an explanation as to how this debate should unfold. At least one of these is required. Is the "pro" side in favor of bipolarism and the "con" side in favor of unipolarism?

Anyone who does take this debate will likely troll or noob snipe you.
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
yes, and that is why there are no takers here.
Posted by DrRAC 2 years ago
The designation of one's 'polarity', uni- or bipolar, is meaningless shrink language putatively describing behavior that differs from one's own during a given period.

Inane, banal gibberish.
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
The aspiring doctors of the mind are proving my first point perfectly.
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture