Lordgrae
9spaceking

Bitchy contest

Started: 3/31/2014 Category: Funny

Lordgrae

Pro

Okay, this debate shall take place over three rounds for each player. It will start on either the first round (bitchy acceptance) or second round (regular acceptance first round, rule modifications), but if my opponent chooses to start round one, they may not post anything condescending round 4, but may give a conclusion. A forfeiture of round four if my opponent begins round 1 is acceptable, as there is nothing he/she may post of use round 4 anyway.

The goal is to be as obnoxious and condescending to the other person as possible.

Excessive profanities will result in a forfeiture of the points categories sources and grammar and punctuation, but not arguments. Occasional profanities are acceptable only when the ENHANCE the meaning of their insult.

Originality of insults shall not be judged.

No sources (unless fake, or further the insult) may be given.

No specific information may be requested (or sought) by either party about the other party. Assumptions about the other party may be made from previous posts, or completely fabricated.

I understand that this site censors. Therefore starring out letters, replacing 'i' with '!' and 'a' with '@' and upper case 'i' with lower case 'L' will be permitted, and you may not hold it against either side if they do so.

My opponent may choose whether he/she wishes to begin the insults round 1.
9spaceking

Con

http://v.gd...
Let's dance, little ant.
Lordgrae

Pro

You don't deserve my apologies if this ends up offending you. For anyone who plans on voting, I ask this; do I give a bag of monkey d*cks?

Hello Mr. Name-I-didn't-care-enough-to-copy-and-paste. It seems like you might finally get into the sunlight to tan your pale skin that you have from doing no outdoor activities. Not that you could really lift any weights besides the five pound. I would post a clip of sponge-bob lifting the teddy-bear dumbbell, but you really are just not worth the effort of going on youtube.

Is it too late for your parents to get an abortion? I ask, only a public service, to prevent the future harm you may cause to society simply for existing in your current form. I suggest that you change your name to 'Lola' and do an underground drag show instead of being in public. (Kinky Boots anyone?)

I wonder how you do in school. I wonder, because if I were your teacher, I would probably put you in the back of the class, then write really small on the board, to prevent you from learning anything that might be useful, mostly because I don't want unattractive people to be smart. This way, evolution will weed out the dumb and ugly, until we are just left with attractive people, smart people, and attractive smart people.

I hope you know how to give yourself a bl0wj0b, because, let's face it, you will never get laid. HeII, even if you were rich, no gold-digger would hit that. My suggestion for you is to get yourself really drunk, so when you wake up in a strange house, you think you got laid.

If you were living next to my house, I wouldn't say hello to you. I would have big block parties whenever you were away. If you have ever watched the Office, and seen Michel's attitude towards Toby, that is my attitude towards you.

You are not worth the sh!t I took five minutes ago, which I must say, was one of the worst 10 dumps I have ever taken. It was worse then looking at a picture of Rosie O'Donnel or Michelle Bachman.

Now if you don't mind, this debate is blocking my perfectly good view of the solid grey background that I have selected as my desktop.
9spaceking

Con

http://v.gd...
http://v.gd...
Ehhh....they don't look that bad at all.... *shrugs*
Ok, so... your bias on attractiveness makes no logical sense at all--just because a person looks bad doesn't mean he or she is bad themselves. One great example is in Disney's Beauty and the Beast, in which a prince was cursed to look terrible by an evil witch, but the witch depended on the fact that nobody likes ugly people. However, this was proved wrong by the fact that a princess who visited saw the inner good within him. As you can see it's what inside that matters, not what's outside!
Speaking of inside, your "inside" is horrid--all your crazy insults without any proof, all your biased "arguments"...even your personality is boring--a solid grey background?! Why, I have a colorful background, with the whole color spectrum on in! Obviously I am much more diverse and have a more intelligent mind than you, no offence or anything.
Your profanity is as bad as a sailor's, and you insults make no sense what-so-ever. It is apparent you are some little child attempting to win some insult contest, but do you HAVE to be insulting? I doubt it. I could be obnoxious and condescending without being insulting.
One example could be tricking you to visit this website: http://v.gd...
or, maybe, if that's not enough, I could perhaps trick you to visit this website: http://v.gd...
But those are so low-handy, I would never ever dare to do such thing! Posh all the way, that's my model. Your contest is defined as a "female dog", but I will do the opposite--being a king, at the top, mighty and unmoved by your poor peasant insults! Kings do not interfere with mere peasants, so shoo, shoo!
If that's not enough I hire this guy: http://v.gd...
There! You'll have to click all the links twice to get to where I want you! That should keep you occupied.
Lordgrae

Pro

"Ehhh....they don't look that bad at all.... *shrugs*"

Inner beauty matters as well. It doesn't matter if someone is ugly on the outside, if they have a beautiful mind, then it matters less. When I speak of attractiveness, I mean it in the sense of both beauty of physical attractiveness, and mental capacity. I wouldn't expect you to understand the subtle nuances.

"One great example is in Disney's Beauty and the Beast, in which a prince was cursed to look terrible by an evil witch, but the witch depended on the fact that nobody likes ugly people."

To be honest, he was secretly a hot guy. The point Disney made was, it's okay to be ugly, as long as your looks improve later in the relationship.

"Speaking of inside, your "inside" is horrid--all your crazy insults without any proof, all your biased "arguments""

Let's go back to round 1 shall we....

"No specific information may be requested (or sought) by either party about the other party. Assumptions about the other party may be made from previous posts, or completely fabricated."-Lordgrae (Round 1)

Someone obviously glanced at that for all of two seconds before trying to pull the wool over my eyes.

"...even your personality is boring--a solid grey background?! Why, I have a colorful background, with the whole color spectrum on in! "

You know, there is a gay joke to be had there (rainbow. Symbol of gay pride.), but I guess it would be hypocritical for me to be the one making jokes about people's sexuality.

"One example could be tricking you to visit this website: http://v.gd...;

You did that too much. It kinda took away the joke. Like someone who tells the same joke too many times. So, you remind me of you.

"But those are so low-handy, I would never ever dare to do such thing! Posh all the way, that's my model. Your contest is defined as a "female dog", but I will do the opposite--being a king, at the top, mighty and unmoved by your poor peasant insults! Kings do not interfere with mere peasants, so shoo, shoo!"

I am Lord Grae (Graseil X'Sor s'Linniae [ Grae the False King. False in this sense refers to being of proper bloodline, but not one who will retain the throne for a significant amount of time.])! I have died thrice and each time come back! I have crowned the Sor Linniae, Nothan! You are the peasant, one who shall be cast aside by the very people he thought extinct, and brought down by the Lord he though dead. I am the raiser of armies, the mover of pieces. I am the one powerful enough to join the Hero's guild! The Voice that shall destroy kingdoms belongs to me. And you think yourself a king? Fool. You are not worthy of the king's title. You cannot sit on a chair without getting a sore. I have felled kings before, and I shall do it again.

You would get lost in my mind. It is a maze of stories within stories, worlds unknown, powers yet untapped. People who play games so complex that you cannot even begin to fathom the reason for any of their moves, or whether there is any rules whatsoever. I, Grae, am but a minor player, in a vast game. Would you be a King of this game, one who is necessary to keep alive? Perhaps a queen, a powerful player. Nay, I see you as a pawn, one who does not move of his own free will. I am neither a king or a queen, but I am surely not a pawn.

This reminds me of the story of Laocoon for no apparent reason.A man who shouts his words into a crowd, and nobody cares or pays any heed. I would go into further detail, but I really don't think you would understand.

Farewell, I sincerely hope that you sink even farther into the forgettable faces of the other peasants that I have faced, so that I may always not have to think about you, for you do not deserve the honor of getting lost in my mind.
9spaceking

Con

You lie.
If round 2 is true round 3 is false.
If round 3 is true round 2 is false.
Because kings don't swear.
Either way you have only one argument.
I'm really tempted to forfeit next round you know, this debate is so pointless.
More pointless than my debate about itself being stupid.
Lordgrae

Pro

Lordgrae forfeited this round.
9spaceking

Con

Congradulations. You lose.
Posted by Lordgrae 3 years ago
Lordgrae
Not quite. I intentionally decided to not post, because I feel it strengthens my position of you simply not being good enough for me.
Posted by Lordgrae 3 years ago
Lordgrae
Sorry about my delayed round post. I'm gone for the weekend, so in case my opponent posted right away, I had to delay so that I would have time when I got back to finish.
Posted by vampandaz 3 years ago
vampandaz
I swear, if anyone gets BANNED for doing this, then who ever reported them is a narnar. I mean really? its a B!TCH CONTEST WHAT THE HEII DO YOU THINKS GUNNA BE ON HERE? It's not a fukkin posh party.
Posted by Technition 3 years ago
Technition
Well this started off great...
Posted by Lordgrae 3 years ago
Lordgrae
I'm not a girl. B!tch is a gender-neutral term.
Posted by demonlord343 3 years ago
demonlord343
Is this like a period contest? Look for another girl on her period and bitchiest one wins? Sorry, Im just a little lost.. lol jk
Posted by ESocialBookworm 3 years ago
ESocialBookworm
Be careful you get banned @Lordgrae
Posted by GodChoosesLife 3 years ago
GodChoosesLife
Oh. Okay... Well, just be careful @Lordgrae... Last thing I'd wanna see is you be banned too..
Posted by Jabuticaba 3 years ago
Jabuticaba
What's going on on DDO?
Posted by Lordgrae 3 years ago
Lordgrae
That's pretty much the driving force behind everything that I do.