Black History Month is racist.

I know I'm a little late for this one. Sorry. I believe that declaring the month of February "Black History Month" is an extremely racist/discrimanatory gesture.

racist [rey-sist]

1. a person who believes in racism, the doctrine that a certain human race is superior to any or all others.

discriminatory [disˈkrimənəˌt�rē]

1. Making or showing an unfair or prejudicial distinction between different categories of people or things, esp. on the grounds of race, age, or sex.

No it aint racist. its for the other humans rights different color skin and no i aint racist.

It is extremely racist. Calling February "Black History Month" is saying: "These people are different than me. I am going to focus on that fact and set this month aside just for them." I believe that any racial label itself is racist. I believe that we are all Homo Sapians, we all evolved from the apes, WE ARE ALL EQUAL.

RichakaBullet forfeited this round.

As I said before, Black History onth is racist by exaggerating racial differences. The only way something can't be racist is by ignoring racial differences.

No wrong because black history month is the month that they got equal rights just as we did. Remember before they had no rights and excuse me for saying this but before February they were slaves and if it wasn't for Abraham Lincoin they would still be slaves. He stopped the slavery. Now during MLKJr's time they were still considered people but people with no rights but after he died his wife Rosa Parks finished what her husband started. The dream for all people to have equal rights.
Posted by RichakaBullet 4 years ago
yeah you are being ignorant
Posted by RichakaBullet 4 years ago
hey im the one telling the truth if you dont like it dont post and be ignorant.
Posted by This_is_the_Best_Username 4 years ago
This seems as though it may be interesting.
Hopefully the Con isn't quite as dumb as his first post. :/
Vote Placed by Travniki 4 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Con said Rosa Parks was married to Martin Luther King.