Black Lifes matter

smooth_as_a_babys_butt has forfeited round #3.

Mooman is our hero and he will kill all the niggers and feminist

Hello twitch chat. This is michaels mother speaking. Please stop the spam in the chat. I can"t read the amazing conversations that you are having about my son. Thanks. Don"t copy and paste this to spam more or I will tell Michael to ban you all.

Hello. I am a 15 year old Rhinoceros. The only problem is that my horn on my head is soft and limp. As you may know this is very devastating to a rhino like myself. If there are any rhinos out there that can help me with my problem it would be appreciated. Please dont copy paste this. This is my story.

"wtf his ult did like 3k damage how is that legit" " leonardo da vinci 1496, founder of the Illuminati

I can no longer resist the pizza. I open the box and unzip my pants with my other hand. As I penetrate the gooey cheese, I moan in ecstacy. The mushrooms and Italian sausage are rough, but the sauce is deliciously soothing. I blow my load in seconds. As you leave the bathroom, I exit through the front door".

Oh Yeah, Mr. Krabs is a short video clip of a young boy filming himself playing with a Spongebob toy set in which he yells into the mic. It is known for it"s Youtube and YTMND remixes and edits.

hi mi name es giorgio i woerk in potatoe faktory and since mi padre died in a donkey waggon accident i leav mi wife and ugli daughter to become a pro leagueue of leyendaerio player, everydai i watch rainamndio. i just wante to sai thank you veriyi much rauinmanio i improvd from bronce 5 to wood 7 in just 6 months. plz no copato pasterato dis is onli my life. i ALso killed mi dog. Sorry fo mi bad englando im not NA

Hello Alkaizer, this is Hollywood director and producer Eddy Pasterino. We would like you and fowtini to star in our new movie: Naked Skor"orita. You will go the the inn and see fowtini lying in Leah"s bed and she will want your Skorn but you say "No Skornerrino" and topdeck her. Pls no hastalapasta baberino.

Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels. Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the "loser," and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round. I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theater of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world. Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment. When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc., Hackettstown, NJ 17840-1503 U.S.A., along with a 3"5 card reading, "Please use this M&M for breeding purposes." This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this "grant money." I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion. There can be only one.

pls let me whin theus deb8 m8

BlastphamousHD Gaming. ... Maurice Barnett (born October 16, 1987 (1987-10-16) [age 28]), commonly known by his YouTube name BlastphamousHD, is an American reaction YouTuber from Nevada. ... Barnett was born in Compton, CA (stated in BHD story time #51 and #59).