GOP_lol
Soccerfan8172

Black Lives Matter

Soccerfan8172 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

GOP_lol

Con

First Round is for acceptance

This is only my second debate so wish me luck!

I hope to have a nice argument.
Soccerfan8172

Pro

I say no because it's not all about Black lives. It's about everyone's lives but also no one's. It is important to protect and give equal rights to people but in the end, when you or I die, will our lives really matter compared to the millions of others that were before us? Did their lives matter? No. Because humans, animals, plants, etc...it all doesn't matter. In this world, we have morals, yes, but everything else doesn't care about us or other things alive. It's important to remember that us, humans, were once without morals. All that's changed is how we view the world and each other. Yes, everybody's lives matter to us, humans. But that's only because we want to believe we have morals, that we are above the "lowlife" animals. We live. We die. So why would lives matter if we are all just going to die one day anyhow?
GOP_lol

Con

What is pro´s stance on the argument? I am very confused on what pro is trying to say. I am against Black lives matter and please do not forfeit. If this is a troll, just fake argue so I can get through please
Posted by GOP_lol 3 weeks ago
GOP_lol
I was against BLM but I guess my opponent mistook me lol.
TheBenC I will debate you on that matter though.
Posted by Iacov 3 weeks ago
Iacov
Also the creator of this debate clearly states that round one is for acceptance and you simply begin your argument rather accept the rules laid out by the creator.
Posted by Soccerfan8172 3 weeks ago
Soccerfan8172
I know. I accidentally mistook it as Con.
Posted by Iacov 3 weeks ago
Iacov
Hey um soccerfan8172 I don't think you understand the structure of all this and that you accepted this debate in the pro column meaning you need to debate the affirmative.