Black Lives Matters is Beneficial To American Society and Ending Racial Tension

djmalikx3 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

You may argue on your first posting and I will take up the defense or you may cede the first round and I will begin the argument.

The debate is that the Black Lives Matter movement is beneficial to the US and to ending racial tension, that the actions, motives, and attitude of the leadership, prominent members and participants of the movement are bettering society.

I am going to argue that the BLM movement is not beneficial and is actually detrimental to society.

I didnt mean accept this I dont believe this is a pro.

Well then I guess I need to remake this since the opponent messed up and won't argue the point.
Posted by NestorTheZizek 3 weeks ago
I volunteer as tribute. I'm enjoying defending liberals in debate
Posted by TheShaun 3 weeks ago
Well you already lose cause BLM has already proven itself to be a violent movement that is nothing but aggressive chaos. It has done NOTHING but make race relations worse. It has made zero positive progress. If you think there is any chance of positivity coming from BLM, then you should just rage quit life entirely because life is only going to get worse for you with that mentality.
Posted by TheBraveFart 3 weeks ago
BLM is a terrorist organisation, nothing more.
Posted by sonsam 3 weeks ago
BLM should focus on criminality and education ( lack of) within the black community. Figure out how to fix these and everything else will come into place. BLM is nothing more than a diversion to what is really needed in the black community - self reflection. In this sense BLM is actually bad for blacks and bad for America, as America is only as good as it's weakest link.
Posted by J-Rivers 3 weeks ago
@straightup.gong want to take on the debate if you think favorably of BLM?
Posted by Confucius1 3 weeks ago
BLM is not beneficial to society and I'd say in fact its worse for society.
Posted by straightup.gong 3 weeks ago
@Sciguy BLM is not a terror organization.
Posted by J-Rivers 3 weeks ago
We will see if that's the angle that whoever accepts this takes it.
Posted by Sciguy 3 weeks ago
I really do hope that you, J-Rivers, can refute Pro's PRO-Terrorist arguments. After all, BLM is a terror organization.