J-Rivers
djmalikx3

Black Lives Matters is Beneficial To American Society and Ending Racial Tension

djmalikx3 has forfeited round #2.

J-Rivers

Con

You may argue on your first posting and I will take up the defense or you may cede the first round and I will begin the argument.

The debate is that the Black Lives Matter movement is beneficial to the US and to ending racial tension, that the actions, motives, and attitude of the leadership, prominent members and participants of the movement are bettering society.

I am going to argue that the BLM movement is not beneficial and is actually detrimental to society.
djmalikx3

Pro

I didnt mean accept this I dont believe this is a pro.
J-Rivers

Con

Well then I guess I need to remake this since the opponent messed up and won't argue the point.
Posted by Amarandum 1 month ago
Amarandum
Glad we all agree here... I was thinking about arguing this moot point just for the fun of it.
Posted by NestorTheZizek 5 months ago
NestorTheZizek
I volunteer as tribute. I'm enjoying defending liberals in debate
Posted by TheShaun 5 months ago
TheShaun
Well you already lose cause BLM has already proven itself to be a violent movement that is nothing but aggressive chaos. It has done NOTHING but make race relations worse. It has made zero positive progress. If you think there is any chance of positivity coming from BLM, then you should just rage quit life entirely because life is only going to get worse for you with that mentality.
Posted by TheBraveFart 5 months ago
TheBraveFart
BLM is a terrorist organisation, nothing more.
Posted by sonsam 5 months ago
sonsam
BLM should focus on criminality and education ( lack of) within the black community. Figure out how to fix these and everything else will come into place. BLM is nothing more than a diversion to what is really needed in the black community - self reflection. In this sense BLM is actually bad for blacks and bad for America, as America is only as good as it's weakest link.
Posted by J-Rivers 5 months ago
J-Rivers
@straightup.gong want to take on the debate if you think favorably of BLM?
Posted by Confucius1 5 months ago
Confucius1
BLM is not beneficial to society and I'd say in fact its worse for society.
Posted by straightup.gong 5 months ago
straightup.gong
@Sciguy BLM is not a terror organization.
Posted by J-Rivers 5 months ago
J-Rivers
We will see if that's the angle that whoever accepts this takes it.
Posted by Sciguy 5 months ago
Sciguy
I really do hope that you, J-Rivers, can refute Pro's PRO-Terrorist arguments. After all, BLM is a terror organization.