alexf1234567
The_Correct

Black Panther

alexf1234567

Pro

What i'm here to say is that we are the NEW black panther party, were supposed to be in this era of so-called post racial harmony with all people in America but, us blacks, are being murdered all over the place and we get the same treatment time, and time, again. We ain't even second class citizens! We Third Class! Stand up black America and declare to White America that we ain't gon take this no more OKAY! You had two, hundred, years, to get it right america, but you don't know how to treat yo people, ALL PEOPLE, its time to stand up! Its time to take back, its time for us, to Fight back! And we wont take your phony words no more we wont do it! We want concrete results! You hear what im saying to you?? United SNAKES of America?
The_Correct

Con

Well guess what I'm here to tell you America is not place where intstitutional racism is existent, black on black killings are far more numerous than white on black my friend, and the blacks being killed by police could be avioded if they would just comply with the officers they wouldnt get shot, this applies to michael brown, especailly, so no dont come here and paint some fals picture that America is still institutionally racist, that is a bs lie propagated by the #BLW movement to incite hate and division in this country, we treat people equallly my friend, blacks just happen kill a lot more then whites, in fact more black people kill white people then white people kill black people, and white people are killed more then black people so no you are wrong, actions have consequences my friend
sources:
http://www.nationalreview.com...
https://www.fbi.gov...;
alexf1234567

Pro

thank you my friend but im here to tell you to kill yourself because me n my home boys always get stopped by the pigs and get beaten by batons and cannot do anything about it because they are ignorant and selfish so no matter how hard we try they wont comply, and tell us to stop resisting even if we are just simply walking down the street like any other person with their homies would. and i see it all around, blacks being beaten senseless by every cop in exsistence for no good reason on a regular day when there are much bigger fish to fry. and then when you get pulled over forget it they pin you on the hood for asking why you got pulled over and they ask why you are raising your voice and after all the whole reason for the pull over was that you were going 46 in a 45 and i guess that means you are speeding. the only reason whites are killed more than blacks is because the white population in america is far higher. and people are not treated equal still today because my son gets called a nig ger and a coon every single day by white kids, which proves that americas youth is still growing up in a racist enviornment.
The_Correct

Con

So other than your own anecdotes, you have no evidence to support your arguement that this country is racist, i have provided facts and reasons for why i think you are wrong, in turn i am told to kill myself and given a round of stories that cant be verified, and while the white population is larger, more black people kill white people then white people kill black people, and black on black murders are far higher than white on black, which i might add, you didnt adress that point, none of that supports the assertion that this country is predominantly racist
alexf1234567

Pro

alexf1234567 forfeited this round.
The_Correct

Con

The_Correct forfeited this round.
alexf1234567

Pro

alexf1234567 forfeited this round.
The_Correct

Con

The_Correct forfeited this round.
alexf1234567

Pro

alexf1234567 forfeited this round.
The_Correct

Con

The_Correct forfeited this round.
Posted by Jonbonbon 1 year ago
Jonbonbon
I've never met someone who's legitimately racist, and I've lived in the suburbs basically my whole life.
Posted by Briannj17 1 year ago
Briannj17
Good thing I'm in Canada! I think you are overreacting. Also the form you are using is that of an announcement. This is supposed to be a debate and I want to hear what you are debating.