IwinYoulose333
DaveRamseyRKO

Black People Can't Be Racist.

IwinYoulose333

IwinYoulose333

Con

1st Round- acceptance
2nd Round- arguments
3rd Round- arguments
4th Round- conclusion

Someone please debate me concerning this most ignorant of topics. You will fail. Still, debate me.
DaveRamseyRKO

Pro

My profile picture is racist.
IwinYoulose333

Con

To DaveRamseyRKO, my opponent, I hope you understand the meaning of my title. I am taking the con side of this argument, meaning that I believe, that black people CAN be racist, YOU have taken the pro side, meaning that you believe that black people CAN'T be racist. If that was what you understood, then we can continue, however if not, as you first round argument leads me to believe, then this debate is now pointless because we will both agree.
DaveRamseyRKO

Pro

DaveRamseyRKO forfeited this round.
IwinYoulose333

Con

IwinYoulose333 forfeited this round.
DaveRamseyRKO

Pro

Black people are allowed to be extremely sexist, but they aren't allowed to be racist. It's part of the stereotypical world we live in.
IwinYoulose333

Con

I don't understand my opponents most recent argument. This whole debate kinda flopped, please comment if you want to debate me on this subject.

In response to my opponent however, I really don't get what you're trying to say. your argument doesn't make sense.
DaveRamseyRKO

Pro

DaveRamseyRKO forfeited this round.
Posted by IwinYoulose333 2 years ago
IwinYoulose333
Well, sorry for making the title misleading; wasn't on purpose.
Posted by XVIII18 2 years ago
XVIII18
I feel bad for pro considering the position relevance is incredibly misleading on a topic that really sounds like bait.
Posted by IwinYoulose333 2 years ago
IwinYoulose333
And yes, to the commenters my position is clear, even if it is difficult to understand at first glance. As tonyrobinson said, so helpfully, I am in fact debating that black people can be racist.
Posted by IwinYoulose333 2 years ago
IwinYoulose333
Posted by tonyrobinson 2 years ago
tonyrobinson
His statement is clear. The statement is that Black people can not be racist and since he is the con hie is against it. In other words he is debating that black people can in fact be racist.
Posted by Jaynorth 2 years ago
Jaynorth
Where you stand is not clear
Posted by CooCooClockofDoom 2 years ago
CooCooClockofDoom
Are you debating for the fact that black people can be racist, or are you against that black people can be racist? You really should specify that in the description.
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
IwinYoulose333DaveRamseyRKOTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture