icebeartheawesome
frankfurter50

Black People, Indian People, Retarded People, Gay People, and Amputees Deserve to Die

frankfurter50
Voting Style: Judge Point System: 7 Point
Updated: 2 weeks ago Status: Post Voting Period

icebeartheawesome

Pro

Welcome to the debate! The focus of our debate this time is that black people, Indian people, gay people, retarded people, and amputees deserve to die. They are overpopulating the Earth. They are also useless to society and a pain in the butt to their caregivers, if not troublesome to society. Furthermore, Indian people are very stinky, and India is highly overpopulated.

Here is how the debate will go:

Round 1: Acceptance/Brief Explanation
Round 2-4: Debate
Round 5: Rebuttals/Closing
frankfurter50

Con

Hoo-HAH! Now we're poppin'! Let's get this show on the road! Just a big, hideous parade of filth lined up before me, and I just gotta deconstruct it! You really know how to rock, ice bear.

First, before we start the debate, though, I'd like to give a bit of context. When ice bear first came to this site, a month or two ago, I figured he was just an idiot, because his debates seemed so harmless and unoffensive. Over time, though, they grew more and more grotesque, until they turned into the bizarre deformity you see before you. He's gone from being a naive imbecile to a legitimate threat to the sanity and intelligence of this site, and I'm prepared to water him down. Let's go.

It's five hateful statements in one! Let's look at the five minority groups that my opponent wants to kill without reason:

1. Black people do not need to die. They are an asset to the diversity of the world. They were carried over from Africa without their consent, and treated like property for over a century. They are a true assertion that the founding fathers lied when they promised equality for all.

2. I'm not sure if you mean native Americans or East Indians, but neither deserve to die. Both are a rich culture with rich histories and many great achievements.

3. Retarded people deserve more love and attention than they get. Their brains are malformed, but it is not their fault. They are, most often, the result of an alcoholic parent or traumatic event. People's brains work differently. There are also over 10 different disabilities.

4. Amputees should be able to die if they want to, but if they can keep living normally with less body parts, then more power to them.

5. Gay people do not harm anyone by falling in love with their own gender. Homosexuality has existed ever since Ancient Greece, and many celebrities have been gay. You are sick in the head.

I await your next argument.
icebeartheawesome

Pro

By "Indians", I am referring to East Indians from South Asia, not Native Americans like Pocahontas.

With that aside, I will start the actual debate. I believe that black people cause too much violence in the world. You see, besides rap music and basketball, what are black people good at? nothing. They have abnormally low IQ's, and throughout history, they have achieved nothing. Europeans, Egyptians (who technically count as middle Easterners), and East Asians have achieved a lot. Europeans invented philosophy and government. The Egyptians invented complex religions and hieroglyphics. The Sumerians developed cuneiforms. The Native Americans also had advance civilzation. The Chinese invented paper, and East Asians invented religion and philosophy, such as Confucianism. On the other hand, what have those black people achieved? While China was busy building the Great Wall and the Roman Empire was expanding rapidly, Africans (excluding the Egyptians), did nothing. They were just sitting around, playing basketball and eating fried chicken.

Furthermore, Indian people are a nuisance to society. They are very stinky, and if we kill all the people in South Asian/Indian subcontinent, then the world will be much less overpopulated. We don't target to kill off all the Chinese people because they are the keystone of global economy.

And as for gay people, retarded people, and amputees, what good are they to society? Zilch. All they do is talk about LGBTQ..... rights. Retarded kids cause too much raucous in the classroom and the family, and they are a burden, financially and emotionally to their families. Also, amputees are very ugly. You think I am Hitler, but I am not. I am trying to solve the perennial problem of overpopulation. We have to kill off some people. So I start by killing off the black people, East Indians, gay people, amputees, and retarded people.

Now I want to here a convincing argument from you.
frankfurter50

Con

Thanks for clearing up the whole thing about the Indians, sir. I must say, you made the word count for this pretty low. Ah, well. Let's have at it.

Black people do not cause violence any more than white people do. You must begin to understand that the personality traits of somebody do not rely on their outward appearance or characteristics. A white person is just as likely to commit a crime as a black person. Black people have committed many crimes here in America. This may have been simply a way to express their resentment toward white people. We whipped them on plantations for quite a while, so I would be a little hot under the collar. Meanwhile, in the 20s, most gangsters in big cities like Chicago were white. You can't blame crime on black people. Crime exists in every society, regardless of race.

Many black people, in addition, are massively intelligent. Just look at Frederick Douglass, Chris Rock, W.E.B. Du Bois, Sojourner truth, and many others. Anybody has the potential to gain knowledge, and if we refuse to let them in our schools, or read books, then they will stay stupid. We white people deliberately prevented the accumulation of knowledge for slaves in the 19th century, because, simply put, "knowledge is power."

Nobody in ancient Africa played basketball or ate fried chicken.

You say that, aside from Egypt, there were no civilizations in Africa. I might suggest you research Axum, Meroe, Nubia, Somalia, the Niger valley civilization, the Bantu people, as well as Mansa Musa, the richest man who ever lived. What you see may open your worldview quite a bit.

Indian people are not a nuisance to society. Hinduism is a beautiful and highly revered tradition. Buddhism originated there. As of today, they are crucial to the international technology market. They, just like China, are a pinnacle of civilization. They are working hard to reduce their overpopulation, which came about as a result of misguided religious customs.

I await your next argument.
icebeartheawesome

Pro

I'm glad you instantly respond whenever I post an argument. Well, here we are, halfway through.

I want to say that gay people are terrible. I can't believe God even created gay people in the very first. All they do is advocate LGBTQ rights. I don't care if you are transgender or pansexual or bisexual or whatever. Anybody who is not 100% heterosexual deserves to die. Please note that being gay is a sin in many religions.

Also, the world was never meant to be a place or haven for gay people. I cannot believe some people can feel attracted to members of the same gender. That is just retarded. For goodness sake, we should have went on a killing spree killing off all the world's non-heterosexual members.

And also, I don't see why some people have to be amputees. For goodness sake, if you have an infected limb or something similar, you might as well just commit suicide. Amputees are very ugly, you know. I will simply say that ugly people deserve to die. Ugly people can't go to heaven, so they are better of aborted in the first place.

And, you are probably wondering why you are so ugly. Go look in the mirror and stand on the scale.
frankfurter50

Con

Gay people are not terrible. God did not create gay people, gay people created gay people, and I'm surprised you refuse to question the existence of God. What a gullible sheep you are. Anybody who is not 100%heterosexual is fine, because people should be able to choose who they love. Restricting who people can love, besides bestiality, pedophilia, or incest, is a violation of human rights. Please note, as you said, they being gay is a sin in many religions. Please note, however, that religions are nothing but belief systems created two thousand years ago, and we can always change our point of view, or our mindset. Religions should not be able to control the lives of people. Once they do, you know a religion is getting too big for its boots.

The world was evidently meant to be a haven for gay people, because gay people exist. Please note, sir, that homosexuality existed in Ancient Greece, many years before the birth of Christ. Evidently, people have always wanted to be gay. And they should have that choice.

For a person who talks about overpopulation, you should be nicer to gay people. They don't have babies. That's my theory about homosexuality. It came about as a way of preventing overpopulation. Kind of a reflex, just in case the population ever goes nuts. People can have a relationship, but not have children. That's great, in terms of reducing the population.

Nothing is wrong with being an amputee. If people can live without certain body parts, then they're very brave for attempting to do so. Many people lose body parts from accidents, and they should not be held responsible for something they cannot control. Prosthetic limbs are developing, but it'll be a while until we come up with an exact replica of human flesh.

Stephen Hawking is disabled. He's a genius.

I don't think that, anywhere in the Bible, it says ugly people can't go to Heaven. Provide one quote that says that. I think Saint Peter judges people more on personality.

I await your next argument.
icebeartheawesome

Pro

Homosexuality occurred because people somehow get romantically or sexually attracted by members of the same gender. That is disgusting and totally inappropriate. Please, for goodness sake, just send all the homos, bis, trans, etc. to concentration camps and kill them.

Also, what is your religion? You say you are a Catholic. I read through the Bible, and here is a verse I found:

Genesis 1:31- "Vladmir Putin looked at black people and he said, 'Go to hell you niggers.'"

No joke, black people are a violent nuisance. Black people don't know anything, except rapping and basketball. frankfurter50, let me just tell you that black people were cursed.

Genesis 9:25, "Noah said, 'Go to hell you nigger pig.'"

This shows how nobody likes black people and they are better off dead.

Indians, as well as Afghans, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Nepalis, Sri Lankans, Maldivians, and the Bhutanians are stinky and they overpopulate the earth. All they do is worship a wooden with a million arms and burn curry as incense, which is causing global warming.

Why don't they die off? Yes, they should die off.

Now let's see what you have to say, amigo.
frankfurter50

Con

Homosexuality occurred because some people are attracted to the opposite gender. While stuffy old conservatives like you might regard this as a defiance of social norms, I see it as a major progressive act, and I hope all the gay people in the world come out of the closet. You say it's inappropriate. It's only inappropriate if you think of it that way.

I am Catholic. I am a normal Catholic. You are a Nazi Catholic.

Both quotes from the bible are erroneous. Genesis 1:31 says, "And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day." Genesis 9:25 says, ""Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be to his brothers." Something about slavery, yes, but this quote is from a time long before the conception of the Atlantic slave trade, and before slavery was associated with race. Apparently, sir, you use the Bible not just as a book, but as a tool to uphold your own repulsive beliefs. You fiend.

Black people do not just know rapping and basketball. Neil DeGrasse Tyson is black. He's one of the top 100 smartest people of all time. They are no more violent than white people.

Indians are a very important people. Their "Wooden with a million arms," as you call it, is part of a complex and breathtaking mythology that influenced most Asian civilizations and formed a stable and prosperous Indian society. It also influenced Siddhartha to found Buddhism, and Ashoka to spread it into China. Both Hinduism and Buddhism are a part of Asian culture. And a very cool part.

They do not burn curry as incense. They do burn many delightful and fragrant herbs, as part of a religious ceremony, or for meditation. I would say that incense contributes about 0.0000000001% of global warming, the rest is CO2 produced by American industries. Don't talk about complex topics unless you understand them.

Here's a picture of you:

http://madamepickwickartblog.com...
icebeartheawesome

Pro

I saw that picture of a polar bear standing with a bunch of people.

We are almost done with the debate. Now I just want to conclude by saying that black people still cause too much violence. Also, Indian people are very stinky. They smell like curry and whatnot. Also, retarded people and amputees are very ugly and useless to society, so why not we kill them?

Also, there are many problems with homosexuality. The Bible condemns gay people. Liberals say that there is nothing wrong with being homosexual, bisexual, etc., but those people are more corrupted and perverted.

So, before we finish, I want to ask you: What should our NEXT debate topic be? We've already debated about reconstructing the 7 Wonders, the One Child Policy, and you being a jerk, as well as this topic.
frankfurter50

Con

Here's another picture of you:

http://cdn.edgecast.steamstatic.com...

Now, the last round. Here we go. I think I've won.

Black people are very good people. We have been their oppressors. WE have acted wrongly towards them, and we must accept responsibility for our corrupt actions. There are no excuses. They toiled on our blood farms for far too long. They deserve all the freedom they can obtain, and they should be considered equals to us. As Dr. Martin Luther King said, "We should not judge people by the color of their skin," or something like that. I don't think you even know who Martin Luther King Jr. is.

Indian people are not any more stinky than white people, because, again, your race does not affect hoe odorous you are. I'm sure it does smell like curry over there. And Jasmine. And turmeric. Especially in the restaurants, where they make delicious curry food. Other than that, India smells the same.

Homosexuality is a thing that we must accept, because it will not go away, and it does no harm to straight people. Gay people don't bother our straight relationships, so we should not bother their gay relationships. A lot of Gay people are Christian. Just so you know.

Our next debate topic, I think, should be just ONE of the five things presented here. We didn't really have enough time to go over all of them enough, especially with the low word count, and I want to see you grimace some more. How about the Indian one? Let's do the Indian one. Five rounds, 9,000 character count, super. I'll see you there.

Vote wisely, judges. I think it's clear which of us is sane and which of us is a wacko.
Posted by Masterful 1 week ago
Masterful
Frankfurter has a good point, black people are a valuable asset as they make great slaves.
Posted by frankfurter50 2 weeks ago
frankfurter50
Neat! Now, I wish he'd pump this thing up to five rounds. I'm not willing to do a short little three round ditty. I want something super engaging.
Posted by Ragnar 2 weeks ago
Ragnar
Potential judges are: Blade-of-Truth, lannan13, Hayd, RichardCypher, bsh1, Mikal, whiteflame, Ragnar
Posted by frankfurter50 2 weeks ago
frankfurter50
Expand the debate to five rounds and you got yourself a deal.

round 1: acceptance/opening statements
rounds 2-4: debate
round 5: closing statements.

Let's go for it!
Vote Placed by Ragnar 1 week ago
Ragnar
icebeartheawesomefrankfurter50Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro at least offered an impact claim; overpopulation... However, he never met his basic BoP in proving that anyone outright deserves to die. "They were just sitting around, playing basketball and eating fried chicken." Pro dropped this claim when it was challenged, but if taken at face value, what is the harm to anyone? Further claims that certain people cannot go to heaven when they die, would actually be counter to killing them (they better make the most of their lives, before the bad eternity). "For a person who talks about overpopulation, you should be nicer to gay people. They don't have babies" this completely undermined any potential merit to pro's case against them... This debate could also be judged as a purely troll debate, to which con's pictures of bears were the most amusing part of the debate. ... Sources, the corrected bible quotes takes it, flipping sources is worth so much more than normal ones.