DevanTheDebator
Maryam_mosawy

Black People Need To Grow Up And Join The Rest Of Society

Maryam_mosawy has forfeited round #2.

DevanTheDebator

Pro

Today Black people don"t wish to work hard they would rather act like victims instead of sticking to their work and doing it well. Believe me I get it, where you are born definitely affects what options you have to start but that does not give you the right to say "oh look at me I have it hard so I"m gonna complain about "White Privilege"". Racial privilege does not exist, economic privilege definitely does though. I"m white, my parents were drug addict alcoholics who beat me, I was lucky to be adopted. Don"t act like victim hood gives you a special status, it doesn"t. I was raised that if you want something more than someone else you work harder and longer and don"t complain if you don"t get it, you just didn"t work hard enough that"s your fault not society"s. Nowadays a large majority of black People wish to cling to "Thug" culture glorify illegal activity and hating the police, they are not Americans they are a state allowed pestilence. If most black people wish to move up in the world they need to pull their saggy pants up; Stop glorifying criminals, not be belligerent to the police and not be perpetual victims. Then they would get shot less than they already are( police brutality not a thing ) and over all be safer and happier.
Maryam_mosawy

Con

Black lives matter
Firstly, look at the discrimination that some of them are STILL facing, it's not that they don't want to work or get a job, it's just that some of them don't get employed or involved within the society due to their skin colour. That is why they do all these crimes and illegal activities and don't wish to work hard. Remember the old Jim Crow Law back then and how the blacks were mistreated and had no freedom or voice? Yes, that law no longer exists but there is still racism that exists in America and other parts of the world. And the blacks are making a move what are you on about, how many protests have they done about how their lives matter and how they deserve being treated equally; they're not just sitting there doing nothing. They are making a move. And there are many blacks in America who are working hard, who are sticking to their work and doing it well,
and today they aren't complaining as much as they used to, as the spread of racism in the United States has mostly stopped.
DevanTheDebator

Pro

Im going to go one by one on each of the statements made, first BLM is a terrorist organization clearly demonstrated by their anti trump "speeches" and actions such as in Ferguson like destruction of property and vandalism. Sure it"s very possible that the black community can still be discriminated against and if you can list some instances I"ll gladly say "wow that"s messed up, let"s do something about that" but, in our modern America many of the real problems get over looked for superficial ones Ex: in Palm Springs they are trying to remove "racist trees" on a golf course and this in turn undoubtedly removes all validity left of arguments made with just intentions. Not getting hired is not a sole reason for doing crime and that idea is a bit misguided, the vast majority of young black people are raised idolizing thugs and taught to fear and hate the police all their lives (https://m.youtube.com...) this is further perpetuated by rap music influences ( "ugh he just bashed rap he is an old man ugh"). Jim Crow not a thing anymore irrelevant, just an appeal to emotion. Yes racism is a very big thing in other countries but don"t act like western countries are racist because you can move to lets say Israel and see how that goes. Blacks have many many opportunities to get involved with society, affirmative action for example ( which only serves to hurt them because in the long run they got admitted into something they weren"t necessarily prepared for based on their skin color over a possibly better candidate , "kinda racist" ) and many black only scholarships, white people have 0 white only scholarships. I should make a distinction because I"ve been generalizing there is a difference between black people (hard working average joe kinda people) and domestic hooligan leeches. The hard working portion of the black community is the ones who will honestly suffer the most from BLM and other affiliated groups, it tells real racist people "look at these black people always breaking stuff, they should all be removed" instead of "huh look at them being upstanding citizens maybe they aren"t so bad after all" and overall makes the black community more dangerous by driving away cops like in Ferguson making crime shoot up and people literally in fear to leave their homes begging for police back. The best solution is to provide more funding to schools in majority black areas so that their ability to teach effectively increases, actively discourage anti-police sentiments and no more idolization of gang culture.
Posted by DevanTheDebator 6 months ago
DevanTheDebator
Too Sageistsage it"s up to them too decide
Posted by RichardCarter 6 months ago
RichardCarter
Because you're just flat out politically incorrect. We have so many bigoted retards on this website. It makes me truly sick.

ugh
Posted by Masterful 6 months ago
Masterful
So many people get called racist for speaking the truth. Now i'm being called sexist for speaking the truth. We have so many bigoted retards on this website. it makes me truly sick.

ugh
Posted by Masterful 6 months ago
Masterful
"And you're sexist. So... I don't know, seems pretty split to me."

wtf I've never been sexist in my life. It's called "Men and women are biologically different so f**k you and your equality"
Posted by lil_bread 6 months ago
lil_bread
kys you racist c*nt
Posted by RichardCarter 6 months ago
RichardCarter
"Con doesn't realize discrimination exists all throughout society regardless of the color of your skin.
Fat people, ugly people, short people, tall people. But Con is so racist, that he only focuses on the color of peoples skin."

And you're sexist. So... I don't know, seems pretty split to me.
Posted by What50 6 months ago
What50
Are you saying only Black people face racial discrimination? You make me sick, you bigot.
Posted by Maryam_mosawy 6 months ago
Maryam_mosawy
ummm says the one who says 'women are chunks of meat for men', you're being racist to women, who the hell do you think you are? And yeah I know people face racism with those issues, but we are talking about black people here and I pointed out one of the main reasons black people face racism is cuz of their skin colour
Posted by Masterful 6 months ago
Masterful
Con doesn't realize discrimination exists all throughout society regardless of the color of your skin.
Fat people, ugly people, short people, tall people. But Con is so racist, that he only focuses on the color of peoples skin.
Posted by SageistSage 6 months ago
SageistSage
Just asking,if one where to accept this debate, is it on this structure
Speech of Acceptance
First Argument
Second Argument
Respond to Second
Respond to First?

Or maybe

Response to Argument
Response to Argument
Response to Argument and so on?