smelisox
Wylted

Black people are inferior to white people

Wylted

smelisox

Con

First round is not only acceptance but an immediate start, please state your arguments.
Wylted

Pro

I'll debate lightly, since I don't want too much of an advantage, I already have an extra round to argue.

C1 Blacks have inferior IQs

It's common knowledge that on average blacks have lower IQs than whites, thus making them inferior intellectually.

"The black-white gap is 15 points when measured on the Wechsler tests, 18 on the Stanford-Binet. Both tests are, of course, normed so as to produce an average of 100, but the white average is a bit higher. On the Wechsler metric, whites and blacks average 102 and 87, respectively. On both tests, the gap between the races is almost exactly 1 SD (standard deviation). The gap of 1 SD has been observed since the earliest days of intelligence testing."

http://library.flawlesslogic.com...

C2 blacks have a higher crime rate

Black people also commit more violent crimes such as murder and rape than white people.

"Today blacks are about 13 percent of the population and continue to be responsible for an inordinate amount of crime. Between 1976 and 2005 blacks com"mitted more than half of all murders in the United States. The black arrest rate for most offenses " including robbery, aggravated assault and property crimes " is still typically two to three times their representation in the population. Blacks as a group are also overrepresented among persons arrested for so-called white-collar crimes such as counterfeiting, fraud and embezzlement. And blaming this decades-long, well-documented trend on racist cops, prosecutors, judges, sentencing guidelines and drug laws doesn"t cut it as a plausible explanation."

http://www.washingtontimes.com...

Conclusion- blacks are clearly more intellectually inferior and morally inferior to whites. Now my opponent might make excuses for their inferior state and blame it on policy or social aspects, however those causes are beside the point. We're evaluating the facts, not potential facts
smelisox

Con

Thanks. What country are you from? I'd like to heavily avoid it.

I mean holy f-ck. This was meant to be a joke, I hope your response is. If not, the US and Nazi Germany had an interesting concept around the time of WW2, Negrology: the study of black people and why they're inferior. I think that's a promising career choice for you, although one of those black autists could stab you since they're all stupid criminals.
Wylted

Pro

My opponent has dropped all of my arguments, and the final round is too late to bring up new arguments. Vote wylted.

Not to opponent- If you believe my arguments incorrect and harmful, the honorable thing to do, would be to attack what's wrong with them, so nobody sees the arguments unchallenged and adopts the beliefs.
smelisox

Con

smelisox forfeited this round.
Wylted

Pro

All my arguments were dropped. Obvious vote for Wylted.
Vote Placed by Blade-of-Truth 1 year ago
Blade-of-Truth
smelisoxWyltedTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct - Pro. Con forfeited the final round of the debate. This is rarely acceptable conduct in any debate setting, thus Pro wins conduct. S&G - Tie. Both had adequate spelling and grammar. Arguments - Pro. Con failed to provide any rebuttals to Pro's two contentions. Instead, he attacked Pro and then decided to forfeit the final round. On the flip side, Pro was left standing unchallenged for the remainder of the debate. For this, Pro wins arguments. Sources - Pro. Con did not utilize any sources within this debate whereas Pro did. This is a clear win for Pro.
Vote Placed by philochristos 1 year ago
philochristos
smelisoxWyltedTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro made two arguments for the inferiority of black people, and Con didn't offer a refutation for either one. Neither did Con make a case against the resolution.
Vote Placed by Envisage 1 year ago
Envisage
smelisoxWyltedTied
Reasons for voting decision: Personal attacks made in Pro - Conduct. Pro drops both of Cins contentions (lower IQ & higher crime/murder rates) - thus I am forced to vote for Pro. Time to exterminate all black people...