Jamesothy
Bricheze

"Black" people are more racist than "whites".

Bricheze

Jamesothy

Pro

Bricheze

Con

How can you possibly prove such a statement?
Jamesothy

Pro

If you ask how I can prove it, how can you disprove it?

WHAT was the percentage of blacks voting for Obama- 90%; WHITES for Obama- roughly 50%. If this was like any other election, blacks and whites would have been split approx. 50-50. HOWEVER- well over 50% of blacks voted for Obama- a statistical anomaly. THEREFORE- Blacks overwhelmingly DID NOT vote for Obama because of his politics but because he is BLACK- THAT IS RACISM!!!
Bricheze

Con

I don't have to disprove it, I am con. You, on the other hand, are pro therefore you have to prove it.

Just because a certain amount of blacks voted for Obama, it does not mean you can know their reasoning behind it. That's like me saying, '70% of criminals that are in jail are men, that means most people in jail are rapists' it lacks any proof, logic, or knowledge.
Jamesothy

Pro

1. No it isn't like saying that. Why else would blacks have voted so overwhelmingly voted for Obama?
Here is an article on it-

WHITE GUILT IS DEAD

By Tom Adkins

Look at my fellow conservatives! There they go, glumly shuffling along, depressed by the election aftermath. Not me. I'm virtually euphoric. Don't get me wrong. I'm not thrilled with America 's flirtation with neo socialism. But there's a massive silver lining in those magical clouds that lofted Barak Obama to the Presidency. For today, without a shred of intellectually legitimate opposition, I can loudly proclaim to America : The Era of White Guilt is over.

This seemingly impossible event occurred because the vast majority of white Americans didn't give a fluff about skin color, and enthusias tically pulled the voting lever for a black man. Not just any black man. A very liberal black man. Therefore, as of Nov 4th, 2008, white guilt is dead.

For over a century, the millstone of white guilt hung around our necks, retribution for slave-o! wning p redecessors. In the 60s, American liberals began yanking that millstone while sticking a fork in the eye of black Americans, exacerbating the racial divide to extort a socialist solution. But if a black man can become Presid ent, exactly what significant barrier is left? The election of Barak Obama absolutely destroys the entire validation of liberal white guilt. The dragon is hereby slain.

So today, I'm feeling a little "uppity," if you will. From this day forward, my tolerance level for having my skin color hustled is now exactly ZERO. And it's time to clean house. No more Reverend Wright's "God Damn America ," Al Sharpton's Church of Perpetual Victimization , or Jesse Jackson's rainbow racism. Cornell West? You're a fraud. Go home. All those "black studies" programs that taught kids to hate whitey? You must now thank Whitey. And I want that on the final.

Congressional Black Caucus? Irrelevant. Maxine Waters? Shut up. ACORN? Outlawed. Black Panthers? Go hom! e and p et your kitty. Black separatists? Find another nation that offers better dreams. Go ahead. I'm waiting.

Gangsta rappers? Start praising America . Begin with the Pledge of Allegiance. And please no more ebonics. Speak English, and who knows where you might end up? Oh yeah, pull up your pants. Your underwear is showing. You look stupid.

To those Eurosnots who forged entire careers hating America ? I'm still waiting for the first black French President.

And let me offer an equal opportunity whupping. I've always despised lazy white people. Now, I can talk smack about lazy black people. You're poor because you quit school, did drugs, had three kids with three different fathers, and refuse to work. So when you p lop your Colt 45-swilling, Oprah watchin' butt on the couch and complain "Da Man is keepin' me down," allow me to inform you: Da Man is now black. You have no excuses.

No more quotas. No more handouts. No more stealing my money because so! meone's great-great-great-great grandparents suffered actual pain and misery at the hands of people I have no relation to, and personally revile.

It's time to toss that massive, obsolete race-hustle machine upon the heap of the other stupid 60s ideas. Drag it over there, by wife swapping, next to dope-smoking. Plenty of room right between free love and cop-killing. Careful, don't trip on streaking. There ya go, don't be gentle. Just dump it. Wash your hands. It's filthy.

In fact, Obama's ascension created a gargantuan irony. How can you sell class envy and American unfairness when you and your black wife went to Ivy League schools, got high-paying jobs, became millionaires, bought a mansion, and got elected President? How unfair is that??? Now, Like a delicious O'Henry tale, Obama's spread-the-wealth campaign rendered itself moot by it's own victory! America is officially a meritocracy. Obama's election has validated American conservatism!

So, listen carefully, wham!!!
That's the sound of my foot kicking the door shut on the era of white guilt. The rites have been muttered, the carcass lowered, dirt shoveled, and tombstone erected. White guilt is dead and buried.

However, despite my glee, there's apparently one sma ll, rabid bastion of American racism remaining. Black Americans voted 96% for Barak Obama. Hmmm. In a color-blind world, shouldn't that be 50-50? Tonight, every black person should ask forgiveness for their apparent racism and prejudice towards white people. Maybe it's time to start spreading the guilt around.
Bricheze

Con

You can not prove it isn't a coincidence that the race of the candidate effected the amount of blacks whom voted for him. Since Obama got the majority of the popular vote, it just proves that it was even more likely that everyone, including african americans, voted for Obama more so then McCain.

By that logic, whites must be racist in that sense too. Because up till now, all whites have always voted majority for white presidents.

In fact, your just proving that whites are more racist then blacks, by saying that blacks are more racist then whites.

My point is this: You can not prove that blacks are more racist then whites. And you can not prove that it wasn't a simple coincidence that blacks voted for Obama.
Posted by sadolite 8 years ago
sadolite
Being an individual is the best way to be. There are only two kinds of people. The useful and the useless.
Posted by Mangani 8 years ago
Mangani
No, but you CAN prove that at least historically, whites have been far more racist than blacks.
Posted by Bricheze 8 years ago
Bricheze
Without evidence, it is impossible to use opinions. You can't just assume something without evidence. And this election doesn't count as evidence, African Americans usually vote democratic, and even if 10 or 20% voted racially that is still not even close to majority, therefore the majority of blacks are not more racist then whites. Not only that but, you still can not prove that 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, or 60% voted racially and not democratically, you just can't.
Posted by fo-shizzle 8 years ago
fo-shizzle
exactly bricheze. But unfortunatley not enough people realize that, thus creating racism on both sides.
Posted by Mangani 8 years ago
Mangani
I have challenged RR to a debate. Hopefully he will not cower out of defending his statements in this comments section.
Posted by DiablosChaosBroker 8 years ago
DiablosChaosBroker
It's impossible to debate then according to your logic because you just said it is impossible to prove opinions.
Posted by Mangani 8 years ago
Mangani
It is not impossible to prove. All we must do is be aware of history.
Posted by Bricheze 8 years ago
Bricheze
I simply do not understand: WHY DOES NO ONE ELSE REALIZE IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO PROVE THAT ONE GROUP OF PEOPLE IS MORE RACIAL THEN ANOTHER?
Posted by Mangani 8 years ago
Mangani
"If bullying based on race is not "Racism," then you need a better term than "Racism" for what you are expressing."
-So you quantify bullying based on race as equally oppressive as slavery, systematic dehumanization, etc.? If you refuse to be educated, I cannot help you.

"It is paranoia to think that the vast majority of those in control of the educational process are on the political left?"
-Yes.

"Which part of the bible uses that word in that sense?"
-Educate yourself.

I am not even going to address the rest of your ignorance. You continue to disrespect my intelligence with your nonsense comparison of businessmen to blacks. Your words have absolutely no value in logical and rational discourse.
Posted by Mangani 8 years ago
Mangani
"You called me a "coward" for being afraid of change in our culture, IE capitalism and individualism."
-When you expressed your fear of change in culture, you mentioned you were Irish by ancestry, but considered yourself American. You attacked me for calling myself Afro-Latino, rather than American. None of this has anything to do with Capitalism, which is an economic structure- not a culture. Individualism is a philosophy, not a culture.

You invoked your heritage, and expressed your disdain for people who come to this country and rather than embracing a new generic "American" culture that you have called your own, they maintain their own cultures. You expressed your lack of respect for multiculturalism. None of this has anything at all to do with Socialism, a Socio-Economic system of government, also not a culture. You invoked Socialism because you know your argument was irrational, and attempted to distract me (and other readers) from your original statements.
Vote Placed by oasisfleeting 8 years ago
oasisfleeting
JamesothyBrichezeTied
Vote Placed by Jamesothy 8 years ago
Jamesothy
JamesothyBrichezeTied
Vote Placed by ournamestoolong 8 years ago
ournamestoolong
JamesothyBrichezeTied
Vote Placed by Metz 8 years ago
Metz
JamesothyBrichezeTied
Vote Placed by Danielle 8 years ago
Danielle
JamesothyBrichezeTied
Vote Placed by DiablosChaosBroker 8 years ago
DiablosChaosBroker
JamesothyBrichezeTied
Vote Placed by maddoxparadox 8 years ago
maddoxparadox
JamesothyBrichezeTied
Vote Placed by LoveyounoHomo 8 years ago
LoveyounoHomo
JamesothyBrichezeTied
Vote Placed by jjmd280 8 years ago
jjmd280
JamesothyBrichezeTied
Vote Placed by jess_ily 8 years ago
jess_ily
JamesothyBrichezeTied