LubricantSanta
protagosam

Black people are not real.

LubricantSanta

Pro

First round is acceptance. The pro position is that black people are not real, while the con will argue that they are.
protagosam

Con

Black people strictly refers to an African American person which is just one of the ethnicities given to the human race. In the sentences following I will refer to "black people" as African Americans. African Americans are not uncommon in my environment therefore I am completely sure they are real. If they were to be some endangered ethnicity I had never seen before then I would have to rely on second hand sources which in my case are unnecessary. The president of the United States is of African American descent therefore by proof of the election of a such "black people[person]" in a well respected political ground like the United States we can prove that black people are in fact real.
LubricantSanta

Pro

Apparently my opponent does not grasp the concept of an "acceptance round" but that's alright I suppose. What does "real" mean? Real is defined as "actually existing as a thing or occurring in fact; not imagined or supposed. My opponent claims that black people exist because he knows several, but how is that a valid argument?

=https://www.youtube.com...
This young man agrees with me. Will you really take my opponent's word over both this person's and mine?

Additionally, real is a totally subjective term. Many people believe in different religions. These religions are all real to different people, and yet they are contradictory. Not all of them can be real. T

he fact is that as of this moment in time, I have no reason to believe black people are real. Can I see a black person? No. The world is ever changing, so unless you are looking at a black person the whole time you are voting on this debate, you have no choice but to vote pro in this debate.
protagosam

Con

protagosam forfeited this round.
LubricantSanta

Pro

LubricantSanta forfeited this round.
protagosam

Con

protagosam forfeited this round.
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
And the ones that started that African-American was black folks. Because you wanted to stay segregated from us.There was a black kid recently that was just thrashed because he acted too white.It was not whites that did it. It was black kids that beat him up. You ought to be ashamed for putting that level of hatred in their young minds.
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
Why not just call yourself an Amercan. I am English and Cherokee. But all I call myself is an American.Because being an American is an idea, not a nationality. It is founded on freedom for all people. We even fought a civil war to make that happen.And I see many blacks in this country are not taking advantage of that. They go to schools and refuse to learn from whitey. And stay ignorant. If you hate America so much after all we been through to powder your behinds to like us, then why not just go where you think that the color of your skin does not matter. Of course do not go where a hutu kills tutis, or whatever they are called.
Posted by protagosam 2 years ago
protagosam
African American is an ethnicity and race whereas American is a nationality. Are you trying to say people call blacks in the United States "African Americans" when try are referring to their nationality?
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
I think that calling them African americans is wrong. Why not just call them Americans. That would go a long way to stop this bickering among blacks against whites.And there are many whites from Africa. And brown.It is the blacks in this country, specifically the poverty pimps like al sharpton and jesse Jackson that keep feeding the hate.Very few whites wake up in the morning and scheme how to keep the black man down. But I am certain a lot of blacks wake up thinking , how can I get whitey back for slavery.And the al sharptons and jesse jacksons reinforce the chip a lot of blacks have on their shoulders against white. I know this, if a man, white or black wants a job from me, he needs to leave off his hatred for anyone at the door. And he needs to speak words that do not carry that chip.There was a boy that got beat up because he acted too white. Not by whites, but by blacks.Those thugs would NEVER get a job from me or any other clear thinking person, white or black or asian or brown.