atthefinishingline
SecondPlace

Blackboard Account

atthefinishingline

Con

I am so tired of black board being imposed on students as part of the college curriculum. I am a person who prefers to interact with other students in real time and in person. I make sure when I view the open seats available during registration that I click on the choice of no to the online class request. An you want to know why so I can avoid being compelled to utilize black board to turn in my required assignments, and if I am sitting for classroom instruction hard copies should be acceptable.
SecondPlace

Pro

Having an online source for classes is extremely reliable and accessible almost anywhere. Blackboard has so many options such as looking at your classes, checking grades, and finding assignments that you probably forgot about. So what I'm saying is that blackboard helps students progress with education.
atthefinishingline

Con

atthefinishingline forfeited this round.
SecondPlace

Pro

SecondPlace forfeited this round.
atthefinishingline

Con

I do understand the concept of blackboard and its advantages but quite frankly one should not be compelled to turn in their assignments via blackboard, because a professor is lazy and does not want to carry loads of paper around. Students who make a conscious effort to register for in-class instruction, gets dressed and travels to the school site should not have to turnaround now, and submit all assignments via blackboard after sitting in school for hours at a time. Blackboard should be avoided.
SecondPlace

Pro

SecondPlace forfeited this round.
atthefinishingline

Con

SecondPlace

Pro

SecondPlace forfeited this round.
atthefinishingline

Con

SecondPlace

Pro

SecondPlace forfeited this round.