Masterful
Challenge Expired
Open Debate

Black's should be reclassified

Debate Challenge Expired
Nobody accepted the challenge for this debate. If you are Masterful, login to see your options.
Updated: 3 months ago Status: Challenge Declined

Masterful

Pro

Black people should no longer be called blacks.

The first point I'd like to make is that, blacks are not black in colour. Considering this fact, why do we call them black?
It's partially due to the fact that they are embarrassed of their skin, looking like poo is not something anyone wants. I therefore sympathise with their decision to not be called ‘brown people.’

Why is it then that they are called black? Pretending to be a different colour to what you really are is not only laughably childish, but it’s also something we call “racial appropriation” where they are stealing the identity of legitimately ebony people. This needs to stop.

I thusly propose a new word to classify brown people ‘ChimpoidMcNegroid’ of course derived from the Latin word yalluetallo which means people of old.

I sincerely hope this humble community understands the severity of the brown heads pretending they are black. Only together can we fight this racism against truly black people.

I will be kind enough to allow black people to accept this debate under one condition. He who be black must accept this pledge and post it in their round one.

As follows,

I am not really black, I just like to pretend I am because I am ashamed that I look like poo. Here I kneel, before you on all fours, not worthy, but humbly begging for you to allow my muddy face to partake in your debate. May my Chimp ancestors watch over me. Amen “ohheeaa!”

Dskjp is not allow to vote.
Posted by Murphy_The_Blobfish 3 months ago
Murphy_The_Blobfish
Call people by their real name. Or just call everyone a "person"
Posted by Masterful 3 months ago
Masterful
"it's more racist to call a Black-American an African American because you're assuming they come from Africa! They may come from Spain or China"

Chinese people are not black, Spanish people are not black either. You're laughably unaware of the different races around the world.
If someone were Black-American, it would be very likely they were of African decent.
Posted by Masterful 3 months ago
Masterful
@Jeter,

I don't use the term white people in my debate, so you shouldn't assume and ask "why would you call yourself White"
By making that argument you've proven you've not read my part on racial appropriation, so allow me to reiterate.
We don't have any white people in the world, only people of pinkish color, thus the term white does not allow for any racial appropriation to occur. We do however, have black people, therefore we cannot go around calling brown people, black.
Posted by Jeter1011 3 months ago
Jeter1011
First of all, why would you call yourself White if we can't call Black's black? I would like to be called Caucasian, or Tan because I am not "pure" white.

Your idea is completly foolish, and the fact that you have little to no valid arguments of people getting offended proves that. Please realize it's more racist to call a Black-American an African American because you're assuming they come from Africa! For all you know they may come from Spain or China, please come back when you make clear and logical statements.
Posted by CaoimheWalsh 3 months ago
CaoimheWalsh
Wait a second... so is it ok to call someone black when describing them? Because I am white and if someone described me as white e.g. " the white girl with blonde hair over there" I would not be offended at all as it is not a incorrect statement and only helping someone to point me out of a crowd it is literally the same saying that someone wears glasses
Posted by CaoimheWalsh 3 months ago
CaoimheWalsh
Posted by CaoimheWalsh 3 months ago
CaoimheWalsh
Posted by Masterful 3 months ago
Masterful
Learn when to use "you're" then come back.
Posted by missmedic 3 months ago
missmedic
If we call blacks, browns, can we call whites, pinks?
Posted by georgewashingdude 3 months ago
georgewashingdude
Oh I understand no, your doing this to be a jerk and use different slang names to offend African-Americans. Your racist