betonit
DNehlsen

Blacks would not be as violent if they were aware of the true violent crime stats.

betonit has forfeited round #3.

betonit

Pro

If black teenagers knew the real stats on black on white violence vs white on black violence.

They would not commit as much violence.
DNehlsen

Con

What my opponent has said makes sense at first glance, however if you look into the issue it turns out this is not a logical conclusion.

Unfortunately, phychology teaches was that facts aren't terribly relevant in convincing people. When someone is presented with facts that disagree with what they want to believe, or their worldview, they're often more likely to engage and believe in those fallacious beliefs. Because of this effect, simply knowing the facts is not enough to shape ones actions.

(1) - https://rationalwiki.org...
(2) - https://en.wikipedia.org...
(3) - http://bigthink.com...
(4) - https://www.youtube.com...
betonit

Pro

So your argument boils down to facts don't count.

People may still argue their point (defend their position) but when confronted with facts , facts they believe , they may still argue but their beliefs will alter.
DNehlsen

Con

Your opinion is irrelevant. My sources say otherwise, so you really don't have much left.
Posted by ShyreWolf 9 months ago
ShyreWolf
Please don't accuse me of being a racist BUT here's how I see it.

Blacks, in a way, are already being raised by Whites. They live in a Society that is run by White men. However, Black people tend to be rebellious and do things for their own benefit
FOR EXAMPLE
Despite Blacks only having 12.3% of the population in the United States they are responsible for over 50% of crime in the Country. They are like the kid in a classroom who sits at the back and does nothing but speak back to the teacher and disrupts his class mates(the teacher being the law and class mates being other races).
Posted by betonit 9 months ago
betonit
If you are told over and over you are the target of white violence, it makes sense you would feel a hatred for whites and commit more violence towards them. But if you were shown the true stats that blacks are between 25 and 50 times more likely to attack whites than whites attacking blacks. Then you would not have as much hatred and not attack as much.
Posted by Masterful 9 months ago
Masterful
I agree ShyreWolf

If only whites were raising black people, I believe they would be less violent.
Posted by ShyreWolf 9 months ago
ShyreWolf
Blacks would not be violent if they weren't raised in such violent environments. Judging on how most of them were raised I highly doubt anyone of them would even care, Considering (and this is FACT) a lot of them end up being High school drop outs, prostitutes, gang members ,,etc.

So yeah!>
Posted by Masterful 9 months ago
Masterful
@Undefeated

I'm not violent, it's black who are statistically more likely to be violent, it is your kind who are nothing more than animals.
Posted by canis 9 months ago
canis
Well his "kind" will not exist in 100- 200 years. So in a way it is understandable...
Posted by theUNDEFEATED 9 months ago
theUNDEFEATED
Although despite this Whites can also be just as violent as any other race.
Here we have @Masterful spitting out more nonsense
Posted by canis 9 months ago
canis
It proves:
If white teenagers knew violence .
They would not commit as much violence............ ???
Posted by canis 9 months ago
canis
How ?
Posted by Masterful 9 months ago
Masterful
This only proves my point that blacks are more animalistic than whites.

The best way to teach blacks how to behave is by doing what we do with our dogs, you teach them young, or else they will never learn.
Older black males who are unruly, should be put down.