Blocked Websites at School

BatMiteBoss has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 2 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

So, in school there are blocked websites. I understand why most are blocked like porn, you-tube, games, and social media. But I'm kind of tired of it. Because A lot of classes require you to get on your computer and search up things. And during that I would experience millions of websites that where blocked so I can't complete the assignment. So, I want them to go to all of the websites they've blocked and unblock the ones that don't have games or bad things on it. It would make school so much easier. What are your thought's on this.

I don't agree with you. Schools blocks websites due to things that are not appropriate for many kids. Kids that such up does kind of stuff can ruin there childhood and it could affect them in the future. Banned websites are the thing that can prevent kids from doing that. That is how I feel about blocked websites at school.
Posted by TheBenC 2 weeks ago
Kids don't get to choose what they can do in school. Just get over it.
Posted by trutru17 2 weeks ago
I think your absolutely right about that,like we need other websites to get our school education work done,they need to unblock all tat,but i understand they can block porn,but if you go to my school you would be pissed because the wifi works but they took the proxy off,so you cant go on nothing but youtube and google but you can only search up cetain things.I definitely agree with you.
Posted by Overnight 2 weeks ago
Also, could someone please mention wasted bandwith?
Posted by Gamer_Dan13 2 weeks ago
I agree with you. The schools ban soooooo many stupid websites that don't have any problems. My school even banned some websites on my friend's personal laptop!!! HOW?!
Posted by straightup.gong 2 weeks ago
It wouldn't let me search Arab on my school laptop.