Blondes are more fun

jeanxrii has forfeited round #2.

Blondes are more fun. They are better in bed, giggle incessively and moan like a hound.

How can a color of a person hair defined how good they are in bed? That doesn't make sense. Explain please.

A survey that was conducted on behalf of Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color by Empathy Research has shown some interesting findings when it comes to people’s perceptions of blondes, brunettes and red heads. The survey interviewed 950 people who were aged between 18 and 45, with a mixture of male and female participants.

The saying ‘blondes have more fun’ seemed to ring true in the survey, as the vote showed they were considered the best in bed.

Why a blonde?

1)Their hair looks gorgeous with tan skin.

You can’t deny how hot blondes look in their bikinis next to an ocean. They’re like real life mermaids. Blondes are the ultimate beach babes.

2)They look like they can surf.

That’s not a bad reputation to have.Surfing is by far the hottest sport ever. Props if you’re blonde and actually know how to surf.

3)Marilyn Monroe was blonde.

The classic American beauty and one of the most photographed woman to ever live, Marilyn Monroe, was in fact blonde.

4)Red lipstick or red dress and blonde hair? Oh yeah...

Red lipstick and blonde hair is a match made in heaven. I shouldn't even start talking about blondes and red dresses.

5)Barbie is blonde

Barbie is the ultimate expression of style, elegance and beauty. She is blonde! Accident? I don't think so.

6)Blondes stand out from the crowd.

Notice how you always feel compelled to unintentionally stare at a blonde girl in a room full of people. They stand out from the crowd, it’s a fact.

7)Blondes are rare.

Natural blonde hair is rare and makes up approximately 2% of the world’s population. If you know anything about supply and demand, then you’ll realize why blondes are in high demand.

8)And finally, as I showed above, blondes are better in bed.

According to an actual survey conducted, blondes are, in fact, better in bed. Numbers don’t lie. Neither do polls.

Prove me wrong Con.
Posted by brontoraptor 2 months ago
Bronto stands over jsmill. It begins raing. Wait...that's not rain!
Posted by jsmill 2 months ago
yeah, definitely a virgin.
Posted by brontoraptor 2 months ago
Don't hate DM. Would you like me to roll over off the bed so you can talk to your mom?

Posted by DavidMancke 2 months ago
This reeks of virginity.
Posted by jsmill 2 months ago
Is this based on your limited experience?
Posted by Phenenas 2 months ago
"moan like a hound" XD I can't argue against that, my friend.