Bloodborne is the best game this year

Started: 4/15/2015 Category: Games

I am Pro Bloodborne, and I would like to debate that it is the best game this ear. You can pick any other game from this year.

Recommended on "Dead Island 2" is most likely the best game so far in 2015. Developed by 'Yanger Development' and published by 'Deep Silver', this game is one of thbest me and my friends have seen. Released in Spring this year, it has already been one of the top games reviewd-

How doesn't like slaughtering everyone in a zombie apocalypse? shows how this game is in one of the top recommended categories.

I mean, get serious; we all love killing zombies with that look so real when you turn around you jump!

Yes Dead Island 2 seems like a great game, and the first one was a lot of fun. However the links that you put in your argument doesn't show any ranking system or voting system that show how the fans really think of the game. I also saw that some of the release dates on that website were off. It Said the release date for Grand Theft Auto 5 was 27 January, 2015, but the real release date was 14 April, 2015. The website seems to be out of date.

This shows how much the community likes Bloodborne from Hidetaka Miyazaki and FromSoftware. This game has been said to be one of the most challenging games of the year too. It is one of the best strategy action games.
This is a great review of the game.

Con says the game is 'beautifully bloodthirsty'.

First Impressions:
"Dead island 2 has the potential to be the defining Dead island title. it’s fun, absolutely stunning and has all the blood and gore zombie killers could want. If Yager can find the perfect blend of enjoyable game play and a decent story to back it up, Dead Island 2 could be just the next-gem mutilation we’ve been waiting for."

In at the bottom of the page, it shows key features of the game that the encooporation believe are outstanding for the game.
Key Features:
-California! Vast exploration and outlandish survival, welcome to the Golden State as zombie playground.
-Characters! Choose from an elite crew of heroes who are immune to the zombie virus and eager to run headfirst into the apocalypse.
-Combat! Fight against hordes of zombies as well as human enemies – visceral mêlée combat at its best.
-Crafting! From motorized grinders to electric machetes, decide how you want to dismember these zombies.
-Co-op! Seamless zombie multilayer evolved for up to 8 players, letting you drop in and out of shared survival adventures. states that the boss levels are rigged. That quitting to the title completely resets the boss with full power up into his hands again. The website insists that- "exiting the game completely and restarting got the bosses back on track, so he left his PS4 running Blood borne overnight and tried again — easy boss fights."

Still on that website it shows all the down fall of Blood Borne:

-Mergo’s Wet Nurse did nothing but walk towards me while flailing. No dark cloud phase. She was basically stuck walking towards me like a slow lawnmower.

-Micolash did nothing but try to hit me with his fists. No tentacle attack, no cosmos attack.

-Ebrietas repeatedly faceplanted and spit blood at me. No cosmos attack, no forward lunge, no variations.

-Logarius just used his scythe attack, zero spellcasting. He was permanently stuck swinging at me like this.

-Abhorrent beast did nothing but his 3 hit combo in every phase. this is all an expert gamings thoughts of Blood Borne.He states "so I did, for about 12 hours… and I hated it. After beating the Cleric Beast boss, I have no interest in going back for more. This is the story of why.""Too difficult to be enjoyable, then we have a fundamental disagreement on game design."

"From Software's games have been lauded for how they buck modern game design trends. They don't rely on cinematic storytelling through lengthy cutscenes. They don't present pivotal action moments as button-matching "quick time events." They don't offer helpful breadcrumb trails to guide a player to the next story-driving checkpoint. They're just not particularly warm and friendly."-

Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton

Kimi150 on states-
Great game. It's fun to kill zombies by baseball. Espiecially Co-OP. LOVE IT:)

Even though the ranking of the game is 6.8, users believe it to be a great game.

Elsingo says (from the same website as Kimi150) in oppinion of Dead Island 1-
Nice open world game that is fun to play with friends but horrible to play with random ppl and boring to play solo. Imo way to bright enviorments for a zombie slasher.

People can not like Dead Island 1 or 2 because of how bloody and grusem it all is. It is more fun to play with friends in any game. I guess it is encoraging people to be more social these days. I will admit that Dead Island 1 wasn't the best; with a bad story line and not as real graphics. But now there's Dead Island 2, to make all those people who hate the game love it.

"Dead Island 2 is a wonderful concept and the core gameplay is executed beautifully."- anonymous If this trailer of the game doesn't get you interested, then what will? A game not for the faint hearted. Watch the short clip and enjoy.

Define: Love for Dead Island 2

-as in a strong feeling of affection of the best game so far this year.

ToxicAvenger forfeited this round.

Con shows the unpopularity of Blood Borne. also shows how the game is basically rigged.

Dead Island 2, however has great reviews- you can check the websites in the above debate. Dead Island has wicked animation, creative ways to kill zombies, a brilliant story line, great setting and in general, a much better game. states that Dead Island 2 is loved by many people.

Dead Island 2 is way better than BloodeBorne!

ToxicAvenger forfeited this round.

Con shows plenty of links relating to the awesome Dead Island 2. Basically every website agrees with, saying how Dead Island is a intricate game with awesome weapons and characters. already gets you pumped, and that was only the first Dead Island.

Dead Island 2 is certainly better than BloodBorne!

ToxicAvenger forfeited this round.

Overall, Dead Island 2 compared to BloodeBorne shows that the game is a more highly ranked game, better animation, a clear story line, up to 8 players can join, different weapon selection and no bugs in the game unlike BloodeBorne. Dead Island 2 generally has higher rankings which prove it is a better game. What game would you prefer?
Vote Placed by lannan13 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture