Meganrihanne1992x
Justinisthecrazy

Bnp are cowards

Con Tied Pro

Meganrihanne1992x

Con

BNP are a cowardly political party, they have no morals
or there own views, they are cowards.

DONT get me wrong im all for different views beliefs and what not
but they are just typical white hypocrites that live a life of taking intellectually
to bull there way out of getting to the real reasons.
ill let my oponent express there opinion
Justinisthecrazy

Pro

Let us define the word coward

Dictionary.com provides us with coward as a very fearful or timid person.

The BNP unless i am mistaken is the British National Party.

Their mission statement on Liberties is as follows Liberties

Above and beyond our activities in the political world, we daily work with our people in their homes and communities addressing the fundamental issues of civil liberties and reverse discrimination. Increasingly our people are facing denial of service provision, failure to secure business contracts as well as poor job prospects as both reverse discrimination excludes our people from the school room, workplace and boardroom. A key role of the British National Party is to provide legal advice and support to victims of repression and those denied their fundamental civil rights.

Calling these peoples cowards is like calling the United States government cowards. To care for their citizens is not cowardly but rather admirable, to end racism is admirable not cowardly.

The mission Statement on the Political battle is
Political battle

The struggle to secure our future is being waged on many fronts. The need for political power is crucial to bring about our goals. Without effective political representation the majority of Britons, who are deeply concerned about the future, have no voice in the chambers where decisions are made. Increasingly numbers of voters are expressing apathy and discontent with the endless incompetence, lies,false promises and sleaze coming from the three parties that make up the Old Gang. The BNP will contest and win elections at council, parliamentary, Assembly or European level in order to achieve political power to bring about the changes needed.

To bring about change is not cowardly but instead courageous. To go against the established order is not cowardly but once again admirable.

My opponent brings her ideas in but has no warrants for why she thinks that and it is clear they have morals from the mission statements I have provided and analyzed slightly.
Meganrihanne1992x

Con

Firstly i would like to adress this arguement in the simpliest way

My oponent has clearly quoted what the BNP opposedly stand for as a party itself.
without reading into the clear facts

bNP was set up to counter racism and fascism in elections and beyond. Since 2002 the British National Party has seriously contested council elections all over the country and achieved 55 councillors at district/borough level after the May 2008 local elections

The BNP stand for unmoral decisions disagreed by thousand their approach on citizens is extremely poor after bieng reportedly and consistently rude to those who wanted to express their opinion, and mary griffiths member of the BNP Party allegdly walked away from her own petition after feeling intimidated by people who stood up for the mockery of their party, making it clear she was through and through a coward.

BNP try to cover up their stance on racism , by making glossy magazines and covering up their un demeaning aproach .

The BNP claims that 167 white people have been the victims of racist murder over the past years but its evidence is totally inaccurat e.

FACT In only a handful of the 167 cases is there any clear indication of a racial motive.
FACT In several cases the perpertrator was in fact white not black.
FACT In other cases the perpetrators were part of mixed race groups, including whites, but the BnP only focuses on the white victims and black perpetrators.
FACT The list includes several supposed racial murders where the alleged perpetrator has not actually been convicted.
FACT Much of the BNP research was copied directly from the National Front website.

I would noit call this brave in fact i would call it complete ..welll stupidness they are clearly only after pure british evidence to back their claims up they have no respect for citizens whom may be black , asain middle eastern etc.
They are self opinionated , they were only lucky to get into the parliament before bieng boycoted for their untolerated approach.
The BNP clearly sets out to whip up racial tensions. It hopes to make young people in particular angry and vengeful. It hopes to get people to join the BnP but it could just as easily be unleashing racist violence.

The BNP campaign is quite simply dangerous and the fascist party should be held to account. It is time for the authorities to act in my opinion.
Nicky griffin head of bnp has covered up most of his background of fascism for 30 years & now he is teaming up with nazi politicians to get into the European parliament !!

Muslims in Britain have been the main target of the BNP in recent years, although Griffin has by no means abandoned his antisemitissm. Early in 2008 the BnP distributed a leaflet in the northh west of England, where Griffin will head the BNP list in the European elections, which claimed Muslims were responsible for 95% of the heroin trade. Four BNP activists, including a local councillor, were arrested in November 2008 on suspicion of publishing and distributing leaflets intended to stir up racial hatred

THis is not what britian needs , over the population of england is against bnp yet they are people out their willing to let these fascists overule our goverment , this is clear bnp are a mockery to england aswell as themselves and we need to stand up for it, this isnt the 1960s , we live in a multi cultured population

so i hope my oponent can learn something from this if he dosent already know the inns and outs of the bnp itself , i have clearly stated what i meant in my opening debate
and in addition to this.. all my statements have been based on realistic facts and figures
ill let my oponent figure this one out (:
Justinisthecrazy

Pro

WEre not talking about what Britain needs or wants first of all. We are here to prove that BNP are cowards or not cowards.

I can barely understand what my opinion is aying through all the spelling errors. Ok, honestly who cares about the 167 cases of 167 cases of white people being victims of racist murder and the evidence being inaccurate. That is just a misunderstand and happens everywhere to any evidence. One must realize that all evidence is slightly biased in some way.

My opponent says they are there to unleash racist violence above in my statements quoted from their mission statement proves otherwise. Being self opinionated takes courage and my opponent should know, as she is a very opinionated young lady.

She keeps stating in my opinion they are this, in my opinion authorities must act. your opinions are valid but do not weigh much on the case.

Even if these people were distributing these pamphlets to stir up racial hatred. In order to do these would require courage. Because as seen the punishment was jail time or at least being arrested. It takes courage to stand up to that and say I will do this because It is what I believe.

Griffin and Collett were each acquitted of half of the charges against them in 2006 November 10th. So, my opponent may be misinformed. Also, to show up to court is in itself a courageous act. As we look back to the definition of coward being fearful or timid. Surely, showing up and possibly facing jail time would be fearful to most but they were able to look fear in the eye and say I will show up, making them courageous.

Voters, must also look to the fact she did not effeciently refute the stetement on Liberties and political battle.

To bring about change is not cowardly but instead courageous. To go against the established order is not cowardly but once again admirable.Calling these peoples cowards is like calling the United States government cowards. To care for their citizens is not cowardly but rather admirable, to end racism is admirable not cowardly.
Meganrihanne1992x

Con

My opponent has just repeated several things he had already stated in his opening challenge, he is not using
facts to back up his statements and is critising mine.

I have covered everything mostly about the bnp what they do, what they stand for, and what the statistics measure out.

My opponent, is refuting the fact based on the statistics The bnp brought out, yet that does matter.

a f ew things my oponent brought out

^^ yes and i have backed up a statements regarding that yet im elaborating on the bnp and where they stand so people know WHY they are cowards in what they do so this is in conjunction with what britain needs as a whole

^^
Yes that is true, but im s peaking from what i believe , i have not just used my personal feelings i have backed up this with facts and other peoples views,

^^

My oponent has already stated this case in the first arguement, his only opinion and view on this case is mainly based on "courage", but like i said in my first statement the bnp have withheld petitions and refused to talk to mps etc in relation with the fact they felt threatened by them and knew that these people would interigate their views, sounds preety cowardly to me..

For thier right to hold in libertism is pathetic,.

The exposuree of the British National Party's hypocrisy -appealing to a liberalism that it holds in contempt -,,is one reason to welcome the list's publication, A second is that it reveals that the party remains tiny and weakk , despite its electoral success. Finally, the breach of security is likely to undermine and distract the party leadership at a time when it might be hoping to use the recesssion as a recruiting sergeant YY esterday numerous party members were calling for Mr Griffin to resign, proving the weakness of the party itself and back to the coward.. prospect.

this debate is not based on the fact of liberities itself... its basically establishing the fact bnp are cowards

the evidence says it .. The bnp might be able to turn up to courts and state there opinions and beliefs
but they withheld information their true colours and disgusting views away from the media and people like ourseleves , after completely turning on the public!

My spelling might not be perfects accurate , i have dyslexia but i use spell checker to make sure people can easily read what i say.

These concerns are not inspired by a naive belief that the purity of liberalism must never be sullied. They derive from a cool and practical assessment of the advantages to be gained from a defence of free associationn.

TO conclude this my statement is still held BNP ARE CLEARLY COWARDS!

Voters, should take in account the bnps beliefs and structure on the public and media.
Vote for con!
Justinisthecrazy

Pro

If the negative cannot prove without a doubt that the BNP are cowards then the affirmative wins, I said something to that effective in my first speech unless, I am mistaken, it quite possibly may have been my second.

I was unaware that my opponent had dyslexia, but there is a spell checker.

Dictionary.com provides us with coward as a very fearful or timid person. My definition of coward was not refuted so it must stand.

To quote my opponent

My response to that is, yes it is called extending your points, making sure they are understood, and attacking your opponents case, that is what debaters do.

Like to restate this
We're not talking about what Britain needs or wants first of all. We are here to prove that BNP are cowards or not cowards.
She says yes we are but the burden and case reads the BNP are cowards. Not why if they are or if they aren't is bad for Britain.

My opponent keeps conceding that she is using her own opinions and interpretations, where as I use clear facts and definitions to provide for my case and show why the BNP are not cowards.

Voters, must also look to the fact she did not efficiently refute the statement on Liberties and political battle. Because by my definition the values held in the BNP statement on Liberties and Political Battle does not make them cowards.

I have refuted what the evidence says with other evidence in the court cases and other areas

After reading the case if one cannot conclude that they are CLEARLY cowards as my opponent states then ballot must be affirmative.
Posted by Meganrihanne1992x 8 years ago
Meganrihanne1992x
It's obviously to counter people from easily creating tons of accounts and vote-bombing. It's the same system Facebook uses if you want to stop entering confirmation codes when you add people/etc.

^^ What ? thats got nothing to do with what i just stated , its nothing to do with negating , its the fact english people cannot vote simple as that!
Posted by TheSkeptic 8 years ago
TheSkeptic
"english people cannot vote !.. on this site and i would say the best people to know the bnp is the actual english public.."

Posted by Meganrihanne1992x 8 years ago
Meganrihanne1992x
This is dammm right stupid

english people cannot vote !.. on this site and i would say the best people to know the bnp is the actual english public..

stupid americans (:
Posted by feverish 8 years ago
feverish
BNP = Buls##t Nazi Party
I try to respect other peoples opinions but sometimes it's hard.
Posted by Justinisthecrazy 8 years ago
Justinisthecrazy
debates over you have no more time to extend or refute lol but you have fun
Posted by Meganrihanne1992x 8 years ago
Meganrihanne1992x
hmm my opponent had the last hand in this debate,
i would say my opponent.. misinterpreted everything i previously stated, my oponent said i only use opinions and beliefs etc, wrong! i clearly stated many facts in conjuction with my debate" bnp are cowards"

I have presented several evidence to support this
BNP are cowards because in fact they deliberatley divert their beliefs , they refuse to elaborate what they believe to the public fellow mps, they are trying to manipulate a nazi politician.

I would like to reinstate what my oponent said in a previous arguement before round three

To bring about change is not cowardly but instead courageous. To go against the established order is not cowardly but once again admirable.Calling these peoples cowards is like calling the United States government cowards. To care for their citizens is not cowardly but rather admirable, to end racism is admirable not cowardly

^^ This is completly mis informed... the bnp are not against racism they are FOR IT.. so i dont see how thisi s corageous.. The bnp have a role to state their cases .. that is not corageous.. its perfectly expectable, but they refute to get involved with the other british mps against them aswell as their public.. This is not caring for their citizens

To me the liberties has not got alot to do with this follwing debate , the debate is based on the bnp bieng cowards.

My opponent also stated " that its not what britain needs!
course it is... this has a huge impact on the fact bnp are cowards.. they need truth in the matter.

most of the asain and european citizens have been manipulated by the BNP, they have been the corageous ones signing petitions and boycots to ban the bnp, yet they still stand withdrawing themself from confronting the public.

MY case still stands.
I apologise if my spelling has been an inconvinience and thank my oponent for taking this debate.
VOTE CON! I have clearly stated facts against opinions and the political stance
Posted by philosphical 8 years ago
philosphical
hmm good debate..
Posted by rangersfootballclub 8 years ago
rangersfootballclub
in my view , all partys are pretty much the same , they are all rascit , all full of hate you name it lol , just the BNP are more obvious than the others lol.
Vote Placed by trendem 8 years ago
trendem
Meganrihanne1992xJustinisthecrazyTied
Vote Placed by animea 8 years ago
animea
Meganrihanne1992xJustinisthecrazyTied
Vote Placed by Justinisthecrazy 8 years ago
Justinisthecrazy
Meganrihanne1992xJustinisthecrazyTied
Vote Placed by philosphical 8 years ago
philosphical
Meganrihanne1992xJustinisthecrazyTied