BoJack Horseman is the Best Netflix Original

alexmann152 has forfeited round #2.
Started: 10/3/2016 Category: TV
Updated: 2 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

In my opinion, BoJack Horseman is the most underrated, if not best netflix original ever. Is there anyone interested in challenging me?

What's up my man! I love BoJack horseman as well, it's an awesome show.
While I agree Bojack is WAY underrated it is far from the best of what Netflix has to offer.

I am looking forward to a casual debate man, i'll let you open with your points.

BoJack Horseman is one of those few animated shows that can truly change your perspective on life, it is one of the most human shows I have ever watched... ironically. This show is so incredibly powerful in its presentation, it demands you take good long, hard look at yourself and think about why you are here now; are you happy with where you are and if you aren't can you change and get out; and choices did you make to get you there. It is depressing, painful and real but it is also witty and extremely satirical. This shows commentary on guilt, depression, fame, addiction and existentialism needs to be watched and understood, and its philosophy and humor makes it my favorite netflix original ever.
Posted by alexmann152 2 weeks ago
That sucks I missed it! All I was going to say is that
-House of Cards is one of the best reviewed shows ever and is INSANELY popular (way more than BoJack)
-Daredevil has cornered the Superhero TV show market and had an average rating of 8.9
-Stranger things maintained an average score of 8.2 and already has a cult following.

Although BoJack is great, it is no where near the mammoth of the 3 mentioned.