mel2707
RationaIMadman

Boat people should be sent back

Started: 9/2/2013 Category: News

mel2707

Pro

Here is Australia there is a big problem with "boat people." They like to call themselves asylum seekers. Well the big problem with this is that they pay big money to the people smugglers to get here. where did they get such funds from? I know I am flat out trying to save a couple of thousand, let alone ten times that amount. I thought refugees have fled and have nothing but the cloths on their back.
I am sick and tired of the people here saying they need more and more. When they arrive here and are processed, they receive for starters a free house, a free car, about 50 thousand a year to live off tax free, 10 thousand in white goods to dress their new house, free day care, free tafe courses, and the list goes on...
People are not loading these boats for free. There is huge money to be made. Some of these "asylum seeks" exit the boasts as if they had just been on a cruise ship, in nice cloths and even hats and sunglasses (this is a fact and is on the front of the Australian newspaper.)
RationaIMadman

Con

Don't send them back, just turn them into slaves.
mel2707

Pro

Bahaha so do I technically win my first debate?
mmmm slavery you may be onto something there
RationaIMadman

Con

RationaIMadman forfeited this round.
mel2707

Pro

mel2707 forfeited this round.
RationaIMadman

Con

RationaIMadman forfeited this round.
Posted by mel2707 3 years ago
mel2707
baha your funny. then this is no mans land. they were introduced too and brought the dingo with them.
Posted by anonymouse 3 years ago
anonymouse
im sure if you ask the aborigines, they would say, send the british "settlers" back
Posted by firestorm 3 years ago
firestorm
this is a good topic, would love to debate with you but i have the same view as you.