Danielle
KarlMarKard

Both letters from "Disgusted White Girl" and "Black Royalty" are racist and/or misinformed.

Danielle

Pro

Some of you may recall a famous letter (made popular via the internet) written to Jamie Foster-Brown, editor of Sister 2 Sister magazine, in which a white woman from VA slandered black women in society, claiming that her fiance (a black man) and other black men preferred white woman over African American women because black women were "too fat, too loud, too mean, too argumentative, too needy, too materialistic [or] carrying too much excess baggage." This woman signed her letter Disgusted White Girl.

In response, a reader named Black Royalty submitted a letter to the magazine in which he attempted to refute many of DWG's claims, and made a few comments of his own. Although heavily praised (especially in the black community) and considered a great rebuttal, I personally disagree with many of Black Royalty's remarks, and in fact deem them just as racist and unnecessary as DWG's initial comments. However, many people seem to oppose my thinking; most people I know who have read his response praise BR as some kind of hero instead of another ignorant person promoting prejudice in the world today.

For this debate, I am looking for an opponent who has read both letters, and *agrees* with the arguments that Black Royalty has put forward to challenge DWG. I will attempt to prove that his letter was both racist and contained misinformation, which would therefore negate it being some type of awesome rebuttal that black people everywhere should be proud of. For those of you who have not heard about this articule or read the letters, they can be found here...

Disgusted White Girl's Letter:

http://www.agoodblackman.com...

Black Royalty's Response:

http://www.agoodblackman.com...

Seeing as my Round 1 posting has yet to contain any of arguments, this will be a 4 round debate. Good luck!
KarlMarKard

Con

Black Royalty's letter was pretty racist, but that's not the point. The reason I'm assuming it is so celebreated in the black community is because a "Brother" stood up to an ignorant white chick and defended his people, most notably women. That is perceived as an honorable thing. Also, I'm assuming that the people who do support what he said don't really know anything about history or culture. So in their minds, Black Royalty is an intelligent and articulate guy who stood up for himself and them. I think it's comical, but not really a problem. Maybe if you point out certain aspects of the letter that you disagree agree with I will have something specific to respond to.
Danielle

Pro

I have about 8 points, so I'll list 4 of them here, the next 4 in Round 3, and then a final rebuttal and/or conclusion in the last round. Here we go!

1. Black Royalty states, "Back in the day, one of the biggest reasons why black men dated white women was because they were considered easy.
The black girls in my neighborhood were raised in the church. They were very strict about when they lost their virginity and who they lost it to. Because of our impatience to wait, brothers would look for someone who would give it up easy without too much hassle. So, they turned to the white girls."

It's important that he noted "in my neighborhood," because there are many neighborhoods throughout the country in which ALL or most members of the community are raised in the church, and therefore have the same values, i.e. abstinence until marriage. These concepts apply to certain religions in general and are not determined by race but by faith and choice. In addition, he also prefaced the quote with "back in the day" which is also important; it's a fact that the church's influence on members and non-members alike have significantly declined (Source: http://www.wfu.edu...), and therefore what may have been true back then may not be true today. Also, studies show that one's sociodemographic has little to no relation in regards to their sexual activity. Countless articles support this notion.

2. "A lot of black men, because of insecurities, fears, and overall weaknesses, have become intimidated by the strength of our black women. We are afraid that our woman will be more successful than us, make more money than us, drive nicer cars and own bigger houses. Because of this fear, many black men look for a more docile woman." -- Black Royalty

Not only black women have the capacity to be more financially successful than black men, so I really don't understand his point. In fact, according to Forbes International Rich List of Billionaires, there is only 1 black woman billionaire (Oprah... who is the only African American woman on the list, actually) as opposed to 34 white women. And yes, some of them were self-made billionaires.

In addition, it's no secret that - for whatever reason - white women make a significant amount more money than black women. I'm not saying that it makes white women more superior, nor am I saying that the "system" is fair in regards to educational opportunities, etc. I'm simply saying that his argument doesn't make sense. He claims that black men are scared that black women will out-earn them, so they turn to white women... even though white women make more money than black women? Um, okay.

3. "Stop thinking that because you are white that you are some type of goddess. Remember, when black Egyptian Queens like Hatsepshut and Nitorcris were ruling Dynasties and armies of men in Egypt, you were over in the caves of Europe eating raw meat and beating each other over the head with clubs. Read your history!"

Uh, maybe BR should re-evaluate HIS perception on history. It seems to me that during the 15th Century BC (when Queen Hatshesput ruled over Egypt), white women were NOT "over in the caves of Europe eating raw meat and beating each other over the head with clubs." Actually, Greece - which BR should know is in Europe, since he's so educated and all - was thriving as a civilization and even more advanced than Egyptians in certain aspects of society.

In addition, I don't think it's wise for him to compare which race is more civilized. It certainly is subjective. Plus, one could counter his argument by bringing up culture today: Women in Africa are STILL "eating raw meat and beating each other over the head with clubs" ... that is to say that people of the Western world can look at the cultural practices of black people in Africa, and consider their way of life to be uncivilized... perhaps even more-so than the so-called Europeans he is referring to from thousands of years ago. Perhaps some would consider the cultural practices of tribes in Africa as being "worse" because of humanities advancements in science, technology, etc. over the past thousands of years.

4. "It was the black woman that taught you how to cook and season your food. It was the black woman that taught you how to raise your children."

First of all, there is no proof that black women taught white people how to season food. Salt is considered a seasoning, and people have been using salt as a staple for thousands of years... most notably the Ancient Romans who based much of their civilization (where they settled, for example) based on their proximity to salt supplies because of its importance to their economy/food consumption/way of life in general. But yeah, maybe black women DID teach white women a lot about seasoning food. That's awesome! I know I love seasonings! But does he really want to start comparing contributions to humanity?

I'll take it a step further: While BR credits black women for teaching white people about seasoning to cook and preserve food, he does not mention Emeline Hart who patented the first commercial oven in 1876. Nor does BR recognize Amanda Jones for developing the vacuum canning process for preserving food. So, let's think about this for a second. Which is more prevalent in terms of cooking and preserving food today? Do we rely on seasoning, or would society be more comfortable in the reliability of ovens and canned food in terms are which foods are safer/better to eat? I'll let you decide.

My point is that while black women very well may have made contributions throughout the ages, that does not negate what white women have done OR make them inferior. BR also sounds a bit cocky when he claims that black women taught white women how to raise their children. I don't even know how to respond to that; obviously that is a statement with no basis. He references slavery, sure... but white women were raising children long before slavery in America (which is the slavery he is referring to, apparently).

5. "It is the black woman that had to endure watching their fathers, husbands, and children beaten, killed, and thrown in jail."

This statement is so irrelevant and out there. Why? Because BR doesn't give any other context clues to let us know what he is talking about. Therefore, one can turn around and accuse him of claiming that ONLY black women had to watch their loved ones get beaten and thrown in jail... which is, of course, completely absurd. If it's the Civil Rights Movement that he's referencing, well, all I can say to that is that he is wrong again; many white people supported African Americans in their struggle for equal opportunity and civil rights, including white (mostly Jewish) lawyers who were sometimes thrown in jail for their contribution to the movement. Also, let us not forget the white women who have seen their husbands get beaten, jailed or killed when they were fighting for other rights in America, such as during the Revoltionary War. And that's only talking about the US!

... But I digress. For now. I only planned to list 4 points, however, the 5th one seemed to be on the same page so I included it here. But I guess what I have tried to point out thus far in the debate is that I feel both black people and white people have struggled and made sacrifices AND contributions to society. One race is not superior over the other. Therefore Black Royalty's letter is WRONG, and, I would argue - completely misinformed. And racist.
KarlMarKard

Con

In that case I don't think that his letter was racist, just misinformed. He may b a racist person intentionally providing misinformation, but he makes no blatant attempts at racism other than giving faulty facts.
Danielle

Pro

... I'll just continue with my points, and address all of your issues in my final argument.

6. "I honestly believe that your anger is geared more toward jealousy and envy more so than snotty looks. If this were not so, then why do you continuously go to tanning salons to darken your skin? If you are so proud to be white, then why don't you just be happy with your pale skin? Why do you continue to inject your lips, hips, and breasts with unnatural and dangerous substances so you can look fuller and more voluptuous?"

People go to tanning salons because it is currently considered fashionable by some people to have darker skin. Likewise, in the past it was considered fashionable at times to have lighter skin. I don't think wanting to be considered "trendy" or one's desire to feel prettier by altering their skin tone means that one rejects their own race.

As far as plastic surgery, well, 2 things: 1, not all black women are voluptuous. Look at Tyra Banks and Venus/Serena Williams. Plus, black women get breast implants + plastic surgery also. 2, I haven't heard of anyone wanting to ADD to their HIPS.

7. "If I were looking for a docile woman, someone I can walk over and control, I would give you a call. But, unfortunately, I am looking for a Virtuous Woman. Someone that can be a good wife and mother to my children."

It's wrong of BR to classify this woman and all white women in general as being docile. After re-reading both letters, it appears that BR was more hostile in the sense that he was more inclined to stereotype and generalize the races. The "Disgusted White Girl" noted that black women being too fat, materialistic, loud, etc. were all ideas that her fiance had given to her in response to her inquiry about black men and white women. She didn't take any direct responsibility for those concepts being her own.

Finally, BR says that he is looking for a virtuous woman to be a good wife and mother to his kids. The last time I checked, white women were capable of being considered virtuous as well. And there are certainly millions of competent white wives and mothers.

BOTTOM LINE: Though thoughtful, honest and sincere, BR's response to this "Disgusted White Girl" did more harm than good. He defended his "sisters" but bashed white women in the process. His introduction about not wasting his "precious time to slander white people" was false; he certainly succeeded in doing so both directly (claiming that black women were smarter and more advanced in ancient times) and indirectly (too many examples to list).

I also did not think it was necessary for BR to use DWG as a representative for the white community in general... and he did, when he said things like "why do YOU continuously go to tanning salons?" and "YOU were over in the caves of Europe..." By doing so, he is assuming that the thoughts, attitudes and feelings put forth by DWG are the same of every white person, which I can assure you is not true! His response makes it appear as if all white women feel the same way about interracial relationships. They do not.

In my opinion, a more appropriate response could have been directed towards DWG herself, and contained less racism. BR seems to have a chip on his shoulder towards white women and perhaps even all white people in general. Now, just because I don't agree with his letter means that I have a problem with black people. Instead I am addressing what HE wrote, and not bringing up "all the ways white people are better than black people" which is what BR seems to attempt to do.

In the end, it all comes down to one thing: one's virtue, capacity to love and be in a happy/healthy relationship, etc. should not be determined based on their race, but by their individual personality and behavior. That's it. That's all BR had to say. He could have called DWG stupid and ranted about all the ways in which she is ignorant, and he could have listed all the reasons why he personally loves black women (which he did) without listing reasons why he feels white women are inferior. That's offensive, and 2 wrongs don't make a right.
KarlMarKard

Con

A comment in the comment section wrongfully claims that my purpose in this debate seems to be allowing theLwerd to keep elaborating on all of her points, while I lay back and not put up much of a fight. This is not so. For I would rather keep my debate tactic simple and that is to only have one goal in mind. I aim to persuade voters to see a different side to these obviously racist letters.

DWG's initial letter to Sister2Sister did contain some racist remarks as my opponent has pointed out. However none of these racist ideas came from her but rather her black boyfriend. This brings two arguments to mind. One, when will we see the day that black people are held to the same white person standard, and stop making comments that hurt their own so-called brothers and sisters? This contradiction is evident in society, as rappers run around using the N word in every sentence, yet it is almost criminal if white people use the same term. Obviously there is a double standard. And maybe what theLwerd and everybody else should consider is the fact that the racist comments in DWGs letter were not her own words. They were taken out of context.

This brings me to my next point. Accountability. Why are we holding DWG responsible for quotes that came directly from her boyfriend? I feel that DWGs comments, although inarguably racist, were just recited in the form of an inquisition to a black magazine. DWG knew that she would get some heated responses. Why else would she bash black people in a magazine geared towards a black audience? Even if you do not agree that her intentions were sincere (asking legitimate questions), you still can not blame her for those remarks since she quoted them as coming from her boyfriend. How many times do people quote other sources on debate.org? The purpose is to include the opinion of another person to support your claim. We do it all the time. Yet you want to punish DWG for doing the same. Whether or not you agree with her, you cannot hold those words against her. That is my final say as far as DWG.

In terms of Black Royalty, you posed the question that was reiterated in the comment section about your quest to find out why his letter was so celebrated in the black community. I believe I have already responded to this in the first round. My argument is that he twisted facts to misrepresent black culture vs. white culture in history. Though none of what he said was untrue. For instance, Queen Hatesput DID rule over tribes in Egypt. Black women DID teach white women how to season and preserve food. Black women DID watch their husbands get beaten and thrown in jail during the Civil Rights Movement. So although your insight into the situation was correct, e.g. reminding us that white people have also made adequate contributions to society and undergone similar hardship, it doesn't take away from BRs points that black people have too. Thus taking away from your argument that his letter was misinformed.

And as far as racist goes, I didn't see any of that. Sure BR talks about his preference of black women over white women and why, but we can't call him racist for being honest about his opinion.
Danielle

Pro

I acknowledge that DWG was merely "quoting" her boyfriend (ha). However just because the words may or may not have been her own does not negate the fact that the CONTENT of her letter was racist, regardless of who said it. DWG was obviously "misinformed" by her boyfriend. Thus, her letter = racist and misinformed.

I believe I have already addressed the misinformation of BR's words in previous rounds. For instance, he claimed that white people were over in Europe "beating each other over the head with clubs" while black queens ruled over Egypt. That is blatantly untrue. He is misinformed. His letter provides misinformation. Plus, some of his statements were blatantly racist as well. He writes, "Nowadays, in my opinion, a lot of brothers date white women because they are docile and easy to control." That is his opinion - fine. But later he writes, "Bottom Line: If I were looking for a docile woman, someone I can walk over and control, I would give you a call." That statement is rooted in prejudice. He is assuming that DWG is docile BECAUSE she is a white woman. Hence, racism.

So, in conclusion, both letters contain racism and misinformation. You have not and cannot prove otherwise.
KarlMarKard

Con

I am not attempting to prove otherwise. I am attempting to persuade readers into an alternate level of thinking. My argument is that DWGs letter was not racist BECAUSE she was misinformed. Think about it.

My second argument is that BRs letter contains his own racist beliefs, or his own racist view of a situation (e.g. omitting white women's contributions to society and instead only recognizing black contributions). But his letter does not promote racism. Therefore his letter does no harm. All it does is stick up for black people after they were berated in a previous letter.

BR is celebrated in the black community because people are happy that he thinks the way he does; people are happy he loves black women and supports his sisters instead of agreeing that black women are difficult. It offers another perspective to history. Maybe it's the "black" perspective. Maybe it's the wrong perspective. But there is a "white" perspective that is wrong to, as we have seen in DWGs initial letter.

I ask that people vote Con because my arguments have shown them an alternate view of what went on. If they understand where I'm coming from, they understand where BR was coming from, and where the black community was coming from.
Posted by whiteflame 10 months ago
whiteflame
*******************************************************************
>Reported vote: fire_wings// Mod action: Removed<

3 points to Con (Arguments). Reasons for voting decision:

[*Reason for removal*] Vote placed outside of what is considered to be reasonable expectations for proper voting conduct. Contact head moderator Airmax1227 for details.
************************************************************************
Posted by lovenmyblack2706 3 years ago
lovenmyblack2706
I don't mean to ramble on, but I will admit that with the constant struggle to rise above the deviance in the form of widely accepted stereotypes regarding black women that "DWG" demonstrated in her letter, that many American people (mainly whites but sadly even some blacks-especially black men) have devalued and degraded our black women with, it is foreseeable and completely understandable of why the black community upholds BR's response with reverence and respect. I myself, knowing that he did eventually venture into debasing white women as a counterproductive retaliation, still acclaimed his defense of our black women after being so hurt and frustrated that a woman could be so condescending to an entire race of women, of which I am included in. Yes, when emotions take place in logic and reasoning, it does tend to inhibit a person's rational train of thought; and thereafter, their appropriate judgment that both ends were circulating negativity. But you cannot honestly attest to "knowing" just how it resonates to each individual black woman when you live in a society that seemingly applauds the ruination of the character and image of black women ( especially those with darker shades of skin) by allowing it to be an acceptable social norm that we are viewed in this light in the first place. How often do we hear these degrading remarks about black women in the American society and the majority turn the heads and instead, deem our complaints as "race cards" when we speak up for ourselves? We don't often see both white people and black, men and women, protest against the discrimination and mistreatment of our kind, but when it is discrimination of any other kind like homosexuals or even more so black men, we see both white black, heterosexual and homosexual alike, standing against such scrutiny. With this observation, it is unlikely anybody other than a black woman would have responded with a fortification, leaving DGW to feel her replies vindicated.
Posted by lovenmyblack2706 3 years ago
lovenmyblack2706
Sorry. "Danielle" not Daniel
Posted by lovenmyblack2706 3 years ago
lovenmyblack2706
I don't mean to ramble on, but I will admit that with the constant struggle to rise above the deviance in the form of widely accepted stereotypes regarding black women that "DWG" demonstrated in her letter, that many American people (mainly whites but sadly even some blacks-especially black men) have devalued and degraded our black women with, it is foreseeable and completely understandable of why the black community upholds BR's response with reverence and respect. I myself, knowing that he did eventually venture into debasing white women as a counterproductive retaliation, still acclaimed his defense of our black women after being so hurt and frustrated that a woman could be so condescending to an entire race of women, of which I am included in. Yes, when emotions take place in logic and reasoning, it does tend to inhibit a person's rational train of thought; and thereafter, their appropriate judgment that both ends were circulating negativity. But you cannot honestly attest to "knowing" just how it resignates to each individual black woman when you live in a society that seemingly applauds the ruination of the character and image of black women ( especially those with darker shades of skin) by allowing it to be an acceptable social norm that we are viewed in this light in the first place. How often do we hear these degrading remarks about black women in the American society and the majority turn the heads and instead, deem our complaints as "race cards" when we speak up for ourselves? We don't often see both white people and black, men and women, protest against the discrimination and mistreatment of our kind, but when it is discrimination of any other kind like homosexuals or even more so black men, we see both white black, heterosexual and homosexual alike, standing against such scrutiny. With this observation, it is unlikely anybody other than a black woman would have responded with a fortification, leaving DGW to feel her replies vindicated.
Posted by lovenmyblack2706 3 years ago
lovenmyblack2706
And in regards to the "Disgusted white girl" who sorely expressed her emotional hatred and bias towards black women when writing to the magazine, I would of loved to ask her this: Did you forget that the same black women you are denouncing are the strong, black mothers who potentially raised the strong, black, wealthy men that you are dating (excluding the man she refers to as her fiance being that his alleged negative outlook of black women does not equate him to a strong black man in my eyes)? In that case, another aspect that BR pointed out in regards to black women being strong mothers, many childrens' center of influence are their parents. With this knowledge intact, it is logical to believe that strong, loving, black men are often influenced by their own black mothers of which she would also be speaking about when she places a focal point on "all" black women while stigmatizing us. Even if she spoke in general, it still manifests the same overall hatred towards all black women
Posted by lovenmyblack2706 3 years ago
lovenmyblack2706
I know this is ages ago, but one factor I must point out that we must observe in reference to the source Daniel used quoting that there is only one African-American billionaire (Oprah, Winfrey) amongst the 32 (give or take depending upon the year) white women who are, is this: a) the most critical factor is that the majority of those billionaires who are white women listed on Forbes website noted that they inherited their wealth from multi-billionaire companies, owned by their rich fathers or husbands (but mostly from their fathers, thus silver spooned?) b) in addition to the truth of factor "a", it is of certainty that those companies wherein those women inherited wealth, were long before established in a time before or parralled to a time where blacks' ancestors as a whole (both black women and men) had not the same opportunity or equal rights (before or during segragation or slavery) to establish such wealth in the form of industrialized corporations and stocks as their ancestors did. This is in addition to being a minority, not to mention their attempts would not have been supported by the majority in America (whites) in that time. For these reasons, I do not believe it is fair to point out that the richest women in America are white as it clearly negates the effects on the grounds of fairness , thus making it an implausible argument in that sector. Now, if one considers the wealthiest women in America in respects to independence, self-sufficient, establishment with hard work and dedication, then black women like Oprah Winfrey would rise to the top 5 of the wealthiest women like Condoleezza Rice and many other black women would climb the ladder above many of their white female counterparts on this list, especially in their notable struggle of facing more obstacles like those very barriers of having a double strike, being a minority in the aspect of race and gender. Does it make them superior? No, but it definitely denotes their strength as BR represented.
Posted by bigwhitegurlcoochie6.2 4 years ago
bigwhitegurlcoochie6.2
hey Danielle, whites don't do so good on the road. In diaspora so to speak. They tend to need; however they do lose. They also favor settlements and countries and as such biblical style. Its quite a fine idea that those whites you like are still haunting those caves because they spent a lot of time there. As for Greece, well probably not so much. But there was a notable sect. of homosexual folks or theocrats who built the foundation for white men to go forth and strive forward; hence Rome was built and the west indies. That being said there were more influence that came from Egyptian architecture, and culture around the 7th century. The Greek people lived amongst plenty of Egyptian settlements during this time well into the 8th century when they started throwing Games parties for there European Fellows.lol They did not however inherent there artistic inclination from Africa, because there expressions usually did make great strides towards elucidating the lightness of a female penis. Now the Greek inventors were not so coy but with hundreds of years at there disposal they managed to carve a cave rock into a device that could tell if it would be a long winter. It even had a little trinket that made them cook at the moon, and then that's how they told themselves. However the Roman patent office rejected it because its still useless today. The white men have always been slow and feminine therefore femininity is known today as a staple of the white race. These white woman are most beautiful and are typically treated as such; they are often offered to men of color for marriage and even slavery as well. They are known to worship the blackness or darkness in shade of male cocks. Many white women even strive for a world ruled by Blacks in which the white woman will serve to unite while the white man are concealed in formaldehyde as jellyfish to produce a steady supply of wives for the pleasure and love of the black and colored husbands.
Posted by Lady_Wisdom 4 years ago
Lady_Wisdom
I did not appreciate the overall demeanor of Danielle's letter at all. It's sad to know that some women of color give her a hard time because of her skin color(superficial), and who she has fallen in love with. However, if she feels strong enough to write a letter to a magazine expressing how she feels in such a way as she has; perhaps it should be taken into consideration her actual character and the personality she portrays when in the presents of a women of color. With that being said, Karl's tone brought back the maturity needed when discussing such a matter. In my opinion he composed his letter im grace and honesty. He spoke to only the exact arguments Ms. Danielle opened the floor to. I believe he did not veer from the principles nor his respect for her as a woman and human being. I give him kudos for his response and I'd like to thank him for being such a reasonable and Royal Black Man!
Posted by stopwhinning 4 years ago
stopwhinning
Con't....Because of the constant need to prove white superiority, if you were confident in yourself and the ability to maintain wealth, you would not need a debate or approval from others. Only my opinion, Just Saying, Please Get over Yourself and Live Your life, Stop Concerning Yourself with the Black Woman
Maybe white women still hate black women because "back in the day" their husbands visited the slave mammies" bed habitually. Jealousy I think so because we do not openly waste our time voicing our opinions about you, so why is it that a debate about black women is important. Like my mother always said, "If they talking about you, they are thinking about you", stop thinking about us.
This is not worth a debate, if people like want BR said let them. Stop worrying about other people, you may never know or understand black people or any race of people including yours, so please stop trying. Debate about why is it important to debate about things that are inappropriate. She stated it and he finished regardless who is right or wrong. Do not put racist statements out there if you do not want any back.
The only facts that are important concerning this matter is mine
Posted by stopwhinning 4 years ago
stopwhinning
I refuse to vote because just like "disgusted white girl" you are trying to prove a point that is inappropriate. The term alone "white girl" shows lack of respect for being a woman who has matured and grown to demand as while as deserve respect from any man. My fact are these, back in the day white men consider all women, including white women, to be no more than property and if it was not for the "Civil Right Laws" the white women in which you have referred would not have their fortune.

It is a fact that white men have always demanded respect and obedience from their white women and minorities.

Fact 3, women including white women are still fighting legally to receive the same pay as men and legal rights against domestic violence. Why do women of any race need special laws that will protect them from any man? It should be a no brainer.

Fact 4, Racism and discrimination has been and still restrict African American men and women from getting white collar jobs and achieve wealth, because in my opinion the white community is afraid of losing their power and being considered in the same class as those (black people) they have tried so hard to demean, oppress, and destroy. I can continue on and on but it is becoming a little juvenile to continue this conversation and waste time fighting with "girls" like you. No race is better than the other is; however, it appears that black women must continue to defend their blackness because of the white races bashing. Regardless, any woman (black or white) who find someone special to love them should be happy for that reason alone and not be concerned about what another person think. Just be happy and stop criticizing others, because it does seem to be more about jealous. Why? To be cont.....
Vote Placed by F-16_Fighting_Falcon 6 years ago
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
DanielleKarlMarKardTied
Reasons for voting decision: Countering Danielle's votebomb for herself. And can you believe it? Con voted for Danielle too! But I'm putting it back at 0-0.
Vote Placed by Danielle 7 years ago
Danielle
DanielleKarlMarKardTied
Vote Placed by kaylitsa 7 years ago
kaylitsa
DanielleKarlMarKardTied
Vote Placed by FemaleGamer 8 years ago
FemaleGamer
DanielleKarlMarKardTied
Vote Placed by JBlake 8 years ago
JBlake
DanielleKarlMarKardTied
Vote Placed by 559Josh 8 years ago
559Josh
DanielleKarlMarKardTied
Vote Placed by Jamic 9 years ago
Jamic
DanielleKarlMarKardTied
Vote Placed by DorothyDorothy 9 years ago
DorothyDorothy
DanielleKarlMarKardTied
Vote Placed by HungryAssassin 9 years ago
HungryAssassin
DanielleKarlMarKardTied
Vote Placed by GleefulJoker 9 years ago
GleefulJoker
DanielleKarlMarKardTied