Ayyuba
Mrs.lynch

Both liberals and conservatives have equal amounts of issues.

Ayyuba

Ayyuba

Pro

I noticed my opponant making comments on how iilogical liberals were, but she made no mention of conservative fallacies. I will lay them out for both sides. Liberalism: Overtaxation, overregulation, too much political correctness, censorship on major websites (think the Chicks On The Right fiasco on Facebook), if you were ever porlife, you are a woman hating antichoice meanie, if you are a theist you have no right to try and honor Savita's memory because her death is somehow your fault even though you are prochoice, false reports on websites, arbitrary banning, indefinate detention, detention without legal counsel, detention without conviction, torture.
Conservatism: Policing the world, death threats, stalking, false police reports, slander, if you critice the president you are unamerican, false reports, argitrary banning, argitray arrest,, detention without legal counsel, detention without conviction, torture, propaganda.
Conclusion: both sides are effed in the head.
Mrs.lynch

Con

Well I agree with you about the liberal side, but the conservative side, you are mistaken. We just want what's best for society in general, and use and think about the most logical ways to do it. We try not to cloud our judgement, and be open to all possibilities. To me, that is what is is to be a conservative american, and I am proud to be one :)
Ayyuba

Pro

Con say: says: "Well I agree with you about the liberal side, but the conservative side, you are mistaken." I say: Do you have facts or evidence to back up your claim? Con says:: "We just want what's best for society in general, and use and think about the most logical ways to do it." I say: The same can be said of most positions, there are just different ways of going about it. I was a liberal until recently, and I did and still do, want the best for everyone. It is wholly illogical to paint an entire group of people with a broad brush. Con says: We try not to cloud our judgement, and be open to all possibilities. I say: You are letting your preconceived notions of liberalism to cloud your judgment. Not all liberals are bra burning commies who worship Stalin. A lot of liberals just have different ways of doing things. When I was a liberal, I found myself agreeing with a conservative on flat taxation for example. Con says: "To me, that is what is is to be a conservative american, and I am proud to be one :)" You are most assuredly entitled to freedom of belief, but please look at all sides of every issue. I bet I could agree with you on somethings. Lemme know.
Mrs.lynch

Con

Mrs.lynch forfeited this round.
Ayyuba

Pro

Ayyuba forfeited this round.
Mrs.lynch

Con

Mrs.lynch forfeited this round.
Ayyuba

Pro

Ayyuba forfeited this round.
Mrs.lynch

Con

Mrs.lynch forfeited this round.
Ayyuba

Pro

Ayyuba forfeited this round.
Mrs.lynch

Con

Mrs.lynch forfeited this round.
Posted by Ayyuba 3 years ago
Ayyuba
How can I do better?
Posted by wrichcirw 3 years ago
wrichcirw
This is...not a well-crafted resolution.
Posted by Ayyuba 3 years ago
Ayyuba
fpr the record, I am a libertarian.
Vote Placed by abelsmack 3 years ago
abelsmack
AyyubaMrs.lynchTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con didn't finish the debate. Neither did Pro but she did have more examples and was technically refutted.
Vote Placed by SPENCERJOYAGE14 3 years ago
SPENCERJOYAGE14
AyyubaMrs.lynchTied
Reasons for voting decision: FF.