Selborne123
usi_debsoc

Boys should sing more than girls

Started: 8/22/2015 Category: News

Selborne123

Con

Girls a born to sing and boys are not, so boys should try singing, and trust me, most of the boys at my school can realy sing, (ME TOO)
usi_debsoc

Pro

Well you already said that girls are born to sing but i'm not saying boys can't. What i'm saying is
that the problem is not how well each sexes can sing it's just girls have more confidence than boys thats why people have this conotation on thier head that girls are better singers than boys.
Selborne123

Con

It is just that YOU have not seen a boy with confidence to sing!!! , I am right aren't I?
usi_debsoc

Pro

Well thats not true because i'm a member of our school choir and half of our members are boys and the other half is us girls,it's just that if you weigh the two sexes don't girls like the attention more and have very high confidence about theit talent that's why they sing more than boys. Another thing is that girls have this kind of voice that can be very versatile to the music genres.
Selborne123

Con

I have a voice of an angel and I am a boy. Did I mention that my school is an 'only boys school' and 150 boys are in our choir! and they strive they best!
usi_debsoc

Pro

You do know that girls are much more expected to sing because we are this mellow people while boys on the other hand is expected to be this manly and are expected to not like singing because some thinks that they think that it's just lame for them because it's like for girls and do boys really like attention as much as the girls from other people for them to do like singing .
Selborne123

Con

Selborne123 forfeited this round.
usi_debsoc

Pro

Why did you porfeit so at the end of the day you're just going to admit defeat just like that. For me my arguments are that girls have much more confidence than boys and how they like the attention so much that's why girl sing more than girls and yhier i rest my case. To make this debate actually fairer.
Posted by robertacollier 1 year ago
robertacollier
this debate is ghey
Posted by DarthKiwifruit 1 year ago
DarthKiwifruit
I'm trying to figure out if this is a joke debate or not...
Posted by usi_debsoc 1 year ago
usi_debsoc
Are you sure that it's con not pro well if it is pro i'm having a bit hatd time to adjust in speaking in english because i'm from the philippines .
Posted by Greg4586 1 year ago
Greg4586
Con this is very confusing because half of your argument is saying one thing and the other half is saying the exact opposite.