TanzaFights
afdl

Brazilian Politicians Should Check Themselves

TanzaFights

Pro

The Amazon Rainforest is an incredibly important part of our ecosystem, and I am completely disgusted by the incredibly foolish behaviour of the Brazilian governing body. Destroying a vast amount of precious wildlife for FOOTBALL? It seems we have sunk to a new level of idiocy. Although it may be difficult finding a debate partner considering the subject, but I will defend my opinions with true Hufflepuff loyalty.
EXPLOSIONS
afdl

Con

I mean I don't see anything wrong with politicians destroying a little bit of wild life for a soccer field as long as it doesn't get out of control. At least unlike America's former president George W. Bush Jr. Brazil's politicians do not fly planes into the twin towers. I also think you are being quite racist by only talking about how the darker skinned people are cutting down the rain forests, I'm sure white people do it too. And lastly how can you say this while everyone knows that you pollute and destroy the environment as well? Do you not drive a car or drink water that could've been used to water plants? You're argument is way off the deep end and you just need to rethink your proposal.
TanzaFights

Pro

TanzaFights forfeited this round.
afdl

Con

afdl forfeited this round.
TanzaFights

Pro

TanzaFights forfeited this round.
afdl

Con

afdl forfeited this round.