FanboyMctroll
Masterful

Breaking News: Mastefuls identity unveiled

Voting Style: Open with Elo Restrictions Point System: 7 Point
Updated: 3 weeks ago Status: Post Voting Period

FanboyMctroll

Pro

Masterfuls identity has finally been unveiled through IP tracking. Masterful is currently sitting on death row in prison and he gets 2 hours library and computer time while in jail to post on DDO. If you notice his distaste for black people, you can see it in his real profile.

Please welcome the true face of Masterful

https://en.wikipedia.org...
Masterful

Con

I confirmed this a long time ago, this is common knowledge within the DDO community...
You didn't find this out through I.P tracking, you're not smart enough.
FanboyMctroll

Pro

Must have been before my time on DDO, but through some investigative hacking I was able to come up with the true identity of Masterful. The details of my investigation are listed in the comments section
Masterful

Con

"I was able to hack into the North Carolina Federal Correctional system"

So you just admitted to hacking into a government system?
That's a federal offence. If this is true I will be contacting the authorities regarding your arrest.

Enjoy being a play thing for Big Black Bill LOL!

FanboyMctroll

Pro

Unlike your novice cut and paste, photoshop techniques, I use routing IP addresses to circumvent detection when hacking. I am a former apprentice of The Jester ( th3j35t3r ) The information is all true and you just don't like it.

I think I will just call you Dylan Roof, lets get formal instead of using aliases like Masterful.
Masterful

Con

No one is fooled by your hacking lies. All this shows is that you're liable to lie.

Thus far my opponent has failed to fill his burden of proof being- "Masterfuls identity has finally been unveiled through IP tracking."

Posted by ShyreWolf 2 weeks ago
ShyreWolf
Bitch_Goddess is nothing but an Object. I hope she acknowledges this
Posted by Masterful 2 weeks ago
Masterful
Yeah how dare you. It's not like either of us have the word "troll" in our name or anything.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 2 weeks ago
FanboyMctroll
Bitch_Goddess I am seriously offended at the fact that you would accuse me and Masterful of being trolls. We both come on DDO to have serious world changing debates and to get peoples opinions on important debates and matters.

How dare you insult us like that, you should be ashamed of yourself, to even suggest that

I expect an apology to me and Masterful
Posted by Bitch_Goddess 2 weeks ago
Bitch_Goddess
No one can confirm it because it doesn't try and put a virus on after clicking on the link. I clicked on it, and it worked perfectly fine. They are both just children, trying to play along into a huge troll. Honestly, I think they're close friends, having a laugh at all of this.
Posted by roadrider13 3 weeks ago
roadrider13
i knew there was something about masterful that was suspicious
Posted by subdeo 3 weeks ago
subdeo
There is absolutely no virus in that link. If you want, you can navigate to the website normally, without the link.
Posted by subdeo 3 weeks ago
subdeo
Really. What kind of virus? Can anyone else confirm this, or are these two jokers just taking samples out of the wrong shot glass?
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 weeks ago
FanboyMctroll
Yeah subdeo, when I tried to use your link, I almost got a virus. Looks like you are the fraud, at least Masterful has admitted that he has a computer in his cell, so he can be on DDO for more then 2 hours
Posted by Masterful 3 weeks ago
Masterful
I never said I'm only allowed 2 hours of internet a day.
What I want to know is when I clicked on your link, why did it try and upload a virus onto my computer?
Posted by subdeo 3 weeks ago
subdeo
If you are only allowed two hours of internet a day, how come you have been on for more than that today? Just look at the spacings in all his activity on DDO. Go to his profile, or look at the comments section here. I smell a rat.