hmangini
Lordgrae

Breastfeeding in Public

hmangini

Con

I was at my brother"s barbeque and his wife pulled me aside and told me one of their friends and his wife were coming over.

"So?" I presumed.

"Well, I just wanted to let you know because she breastfeeds without a nursing cover up."

I believe the reason she had that conversation is the same reason it can be controversial: because it makes other people uncomfortable.

Why does it make people uncomfortable? Well, it"s not only woman who see your breasts, it"s men, young boys, little girls, old men, etcetera. Is that not in the least bit odd?

I am not a mother so help me to understand; why do some women breastfeed in public without a nursing cover up?

If you are defending just so you can see a pair of tits be honest.

Nursing Cover Up:
https://www.google.com...

Breastfeeding in Public:
https://www.yahoo.com...
Lordgrae

Pro

"Why does it make people uncomfortable? Well, it"s not only woman who see your breasts, it"s men, young boys, little girls, old men, etcetera. Is that not in the least bit odd?"

Well, if the men don't enjoy it, then they are just gay and should be killed anyway. Death to those who are different!

Now, before I pass judgment on the woman, I am going to need some evidence. Could you provide photographic evidence of the breastfeeding event, and if possible, include the nipple. It will be very important to my deliberations on this issue.

I am also going to need some other pieces of evidence. Can you please answer the following important questions?

Is this woman a slut?

How old is her child?

Is her child hot?

Is she hot?

Could I imagine nestling her breasts while I'm in my bed?

Could I imagine this lady in question taking it deep, while at the same time I'm calling her a dirty wh0re?

Is her child hot?

Does she have any other children?

How attractive are her other children?

Has she ever had run-ins with the law?

What is her name and phone number?

If I were to follow her home in my car every day, how long would it take for her to call the police?

What is her address?

From a street view, how would I identify her bedroom?

What is her daily routine?

Does she have any food allergies?

Did she ever slap anyone to death with her breasts?

On the Weinberger scale of 1 (knife) to 10 (Nuclear Warhead), how deadly are these breasts?

How many people have fallen prey to these breasts?

I thank you in advance. I know I asked for quite a bit of detailed information, but to truly make a decision I must know as much as possible about the situation.

Now, onto some information on breast-feeding.

The Urban dictionary defines breast-feeding as "to suck on a womens milk filled breasts , usally undertaken by a baby or infant, but can be peformed by a mature adult when required ...... it still tastes good at 45 belive me"

Obviously, sucking on breasts is something that we can all enjoy at all ages.

I will wait for you to provide the evidence I have asked for, but until then, I would let you know that currently, my opinion is in favor of this mysterious woman, who will be dubbed 'Big-Boobied Bertha' until you provide me with some other name.
hmangini

Con

hmangini forfeited this round.
Lordgrae

Pro

Lordgrae forfeited this round.
hmangini

Con

hmangini forfeited this round.
Lordgrae

Pro

Lordgrae forfeited this round.
Posted by Lordgrae 2 years ago
Lordgrae
Well, I don't troll serious debates. I selected this debate to troll for several reasons.

A. This was a new user who had been on for about an hour when I accepted.

B. The user had set up a poor debate, as in, not well structured and no rules.

C. I failed to see any significant argument being made.

I saw little chance for this debate to become serious.
Posted by Oryus 2 years ago
Oryus
Obnoxious troll. It's actually typically the opposite. If you want insight, you should set up a debate, not a forum.

You should try making the debate again except this time make it so that not just anybody can accept, then have a person private message you to discuss the terms of the debate- so you know they are not a puerile fool first.
Posted by Lordgrae 2 years ago
Lordgrae
If you wanted insight, you should have set up a forum, not a debate.
Posted by hmangini 2 years ago
hmangini
Okay Lordgrae, it was funny at first. I did laugh out loud, but now it's old. I wanted actual insight or opinions from people-- not just jokes.

By the way, I did provide two links with pictures in the initial post.
Posted by Lordgrae 2 years ago
Lordgrae
I've been racking my brain for a long time deciding what I would post.

I guess making a pun about breasts would be in bad tastes, wouldn't tit?
Posted by Aerogant 2 years ago
Aerogant
You've got to be teating me.