lowrixx
Amedexyius

Brexit was a good thing for the UK.

lowrixx has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

lowrixx

Pro

This round is just for acceptance.
I will be arguing that Brexit was a good thing for the UK. All I ask is for my opponent to have a knowledge of the EU and the pros and cons of leaving and staying in the EU.
Amedexyius

Con

I'll be using this round for acceptance as stated by my opponent. I bid Pro good luck.
Posted by Vict0rian 1 year ago
Vict0rian
I would say no. The fact of the matter is that Scotland and Northern Ireland will most likely now leave. I feel like the solution to the problems with the EU is working towards improving the EU any way you can, Leaving the EU would just rip apart the UK.