Bronies Vote!

Voting Style: Open Point System: Select Winner

Okay, I've had enough of this no-chance-of-winning charade. I just want something to do that has a completely EQUAL 50-50 chance of me winning with a topic I like. So when I got a little inspiration from i8bacon, one of DDO's many yet few Brony brothers, I have decided to follow in that sort of pattern/style or whatever. I will make a debate one of these days that I WILL win, one way or another.

So it's stupidly simple. Any Bronies in on this must vote for me, others either vote for Con or just not bother, although I would like it if you DID bother, in a nice way PLZ!!!!!

But that is not all I will say on this thing. No, I will also say the reason I put two rounds on this is because my mobile device freezes up browser whenever I choose 1 round. So...I'll think of something to say in the next round.

Wait...why bother saying anything when music can say everything for you!?

Also Bronies please tell me what you think of this musics stuff!

I have no idea what to expect out of any opponent that should come to this. BUT I may have more musics by round 2. Wish me good luck, and vote if you are a Brony!

My opponent is staking his win on the possibility of there being more brony voters than non-brony voters. Furthermore he is counting on all of said brony voters to obey his wishes.

We will see how this plays out.

*Tries to keep temper in check* okay....I have seriously had ENOUGH of every single bucking thing I say here be contradicted by some smart-aleck such as yourself who believes Bronies to be either useless worthless pieces of junk, or just not important in the general society. First of all, no one deserves either of those treatments, ESPECIALLY me, someone who's been looking for some backup and comfort for all these years, and really it's not helping me with all this "logic and reason" and "cold hard facts" *squee*. Believe me, if the world were really supposed to house humans on cold hard facts, why would we even have emotions? The only people here that are NOT walking machines are to me either people that have ideas of a code and ghosts in our souls (Aviators) or just Bronies in general.

What the buck? Is it that I'm just talking too much? I'd just give the debate straight, but I have autism, so I can't do that without saying something else with it. If there is anyone out there who would like to suggest ways I could win a debate, or Brony-related topics I could probably have a shot at, LMK!

You know what? No, I've had enough. There are Bronies out there, and it doesn't matter how many there are, they're still out there, and if they can vote, I know they will.

I'm tired and sick of all this silence. I'd probably say I'm the LOUDEST voice on here, and I want the silence to be broken. We are all corrupt, but we all have hidden potential inside of us to do good, and we have to fight our inner darkness, and just shutting it up isn't a way to do that.

I'm not forcing, or commanding for that matter, but I am telling the truth of what I want! I want all Bronies to let yourselves be heard on DDO, and stand up! Rise against the hurt, pain, hate, and lies even when they're coming at us from all sides!
(Think of more songs if I left out one or two!)

Together we whatever we want with the world, I vote! And if you're just browsing DDO and are unsure about whether or not to become a Brony, I would suggest going the friendlier, more Love and Tolerance-akin path (you know what I mean...).

Seriously, the silence is killing me. And it's killing the world. Have something be done about it. Let's paint the whole world red....*lies down satisfied*...

Pro countered an argument I never made.

He put words into my mouth.He then tries to justify that by saying he has autism.
Doesn't matter.

He also made some other irrelevant arguments.

Voting for him only shows ignorance.

Be smart, don't stand for ignorance.

Posted by Zarroette 1 year ago
Posted by 9spaceking 2 years ago
nobody would take this. Even if they won the elo boost is so darn less they might as well have never accepted this in the first place.
Vote Placed by ben671176 2 years ago
Who won the debate:-Vote Checkmark
Reasons for voting decision: I would agree with Bronies if they kept My Little Pony pure, but nooo, they just had to make clopping; didn't they?
Vote Placed by dynamicduodebaters 2 years ago
Who won the debate:--
Reasons for voting decision: ?
Vote Placed by RainbowDash52 2 years ago
Who won the debate:Vote Checkmark-
Reasons for voting decision: I am a brony so I voted pro
Vote Placed by 9spaceking 2 years ago
Who won the debate:-Vote Checkmark
Reasons for voting decision: this is an unproductive debate. there is absolutely no reason or motivation for a brony like me to vote pro.
Vote Placed by FuzzyCatPotato 2 years ago
Who won the debate:-Vote Checkmark
Reasons for voting decision: Bad debate. Stop.