Swift_Creek
paneltalkeroo

Brown eyes are prettier than blue eyes

paneltalkeroo has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

Swift_Creek

Pro

I think people with brown eyes look prettier than people with blue eyes.

http://cdn.shopify.com...
paneltalkeroo

Con

Blue eyes are prettier then brown eyes because first of all blue eyes are the color of pure and that means when someone's has blue eyes they are born pure. I don't necessarily know if that is true but I can understand where they are coming from when saying that. Secondly they bring out the persons face more so people with blue eyes tend to be more confident because they have more of a welcome in there eyes.
Swift_Creek

Pro

The list down the points made by Con:

Blue eyes are prettier than brown eyes for the following reason
- Blue is the color of pure, so that means people born with blue eyes are born pure
- People with blue eyes tend to be more confident and a more welcoming look

To refute these points, I'd like to start with point one.

-"Blue is the color of pure, so that means people born with blue eyes are born pure"
Con states after this point that he doesn't know if the above is true, but that he can "understand where they are coming from". He fails to provide any kind of information to prove this. Now, according to sites such as this one (http://www.empower-yourself-with-color-psychology.com...), White is actually the color of pure, while blue represents, according to the site, "Blue is the color of trust and peace. It can suggest loyalty and integrity as well as conservatism and frigidity."

Point two:
-"People with blue eyes tend to be more confident and a more welcoming look"
Also from the site above is the color brown. Blue was listed above, but here it is again:
Blue: "Blue is the color of trust and peace. It can suggest loyalty and integrity as well as conservatism and frigidity."
Versus brown
Brown: "The color brown is a friendly yet serious, down-to-earth color that relates to security, protection, comfort and material wealth."

So while blue eyes can represent a trusting, loyal look, but brown can give a more welcoming look in terms of a more "protective" and "loving" look.

This, as compared to blue eyes, I often find prettier/more attractive, hence why I believe that brown eyes are prettier than blue eyes. They can give a gentle, loving look, can go with hair easier than blue eyes, and the color is associated with ideas of security and protection.
Posted by DZfunnyBonez 1 year ago
DZfunnyBonez
I'm just going to respectfully, or probably informally say that this argument is brainless. It all depends on standards, and in a population of seven-billion, there's a lot of bloody standards. Some people prefer brown, the rest prefer blue. Hell, I'm sure there's people out there who prefer blind people over the both, so all this debate is doing, is lowering the standards of people with both brown and blue eyes through your arguments, piercing their insecurities should they have any. Both are equally beautiful, because they're both working sets of eyes, allowing them to see the beauty of the world, and sadly this unintellectual argument. Should you be reading this ill let you know no matter your eye colour, or your hair colour, or whatever, you're still beautiful as you're a living person, thank you for taking the time to read this, and have a lovely day/night.
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
depends