Benshapiro
Hi_Im_Icis

Brown is the worst color (as opposed to green, yellow, blue, ect,.)

Hi_Im_Icis

Benshapiro

Pro

I hope the title was clear.

I am talking about a primary shade of brown opposed to a primary shade of other colors. By primary I mean the purest combination of other colors to reach a shade of color.

First round is for acceptance
Hi_Im_Icis

Con

Honestly I do not believe that brown is the worst primary color. What is classified as "worst" to you, may not be classified as "worst" to others. To some people brown is a very nice color.
Benshapiro

Pro

*note - this has nothing to do with skin color, as every ethnicity is a shade of the primary color of brown.

Reason why I say brown is the worst color:

1) it is the color of poop

2) it is the color of dirt

3) it is the color of burnt items (dark brown).

It is the association of undesirable properties that makes brown the worst color in comparison to other colors. You could argue that yellow is bad also because it is the color of pee, but there is not as many undesirable properties in the color yellow as there is in the color brown.
Hi_Im_Icis

Con

As you stated, brown may be the color of the most undesirable but it is also the color of family. As people of the psychology field have conclude that the color brown is linked to family. A person who fancies the color brown often put family first. Brown gives off a sense of security. Just because it is the color of humanly waste, doesn't mean it is just a waste of crayon box space.
Benshapiro

Pro

My argument isn't that brown is a bad color, but that it's the worst of the colors to choose from because of the undesirable properties that are also brown, making brown less desirable by association.

Family can be whatever color you want it to be. If anything I think family would be pink because that symbolizes love. Pink "symbolizes love and romance, caring, tenderness, acceptance and calm." [1].

Source: http://www.incredibleart.org...
Hi_Im_Icis

Con

Just because something is associated with an object doesn't mean it deserves a negative title. For example, everyone knows of the "Friday" singer, Rebecca Black. There was a whole epidemic about her and her music. Both were deemed as awful. Now, since this singer was classified as a pop singer, does that mean that pop music is the worst type of music? No. Just because a color is associated with a few negative properties that doesn't give the right for it to be labeled as negative as well. Brown is just as equally desired as the rest of the primary colors.
Posted by deabteking 3 years ago
deabteking
You are a racist why u have to hate African American you racist no one is gonna vote for u
Posted by KingDebater 3 years ago
KingDebater
What do you mean by 'worst'? What kind of properties make things worse than another?
Vote Placed by Leigh-Anna 3 years ago
Leigh-Anna
BenshapiroHi_Im_IcisTied
Reasons for voting decision: At the beginning of this debate i thought brown is definitely the worst color but Hi_Im_Icis convinced me other wise. I think they both had exceptional conduct. I also didn't spot many errors in grammar. pro got the reliable sources because con didn't use a source.