BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
frankfurter50

Bryan Mullins: All The Feminists Should Be Killed By Our Police Officers

Updated: 1 week ago Status: Post Voting Period

BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Pro

To make my point clear, I see feminists get triggered, assaulting men, calling them sexists, misogynistic, and even racist. They are a threat to other people and to other men. They even threaten to kill men, which I support the police and a policeman's job is not just to patrol and respond, but to help maintain order and peace within the bounds of society and the law, and that's why I support the idea of Police Officers shooting all feminists for the maintaining of order, peace, and law. Feminists are a threat to society and men in general. Some of them believe in radical feminism.
Radical Feminists believe in suffering, pain, and oppression like the belief of "International Castration Day" as a YouTuber named MrRepzion reads out and rants about it. [1]
General Feminists, since the 2016 election ended, have attacked men and insulted men as "Sexist, Racist, Misogynistic Pigs" and since then, feminists are constantly triggered over everything that men say, in which they don't like to hear. [2]

And Police Officers have the legal right to shoot people for self-defense and defense of others. As this quote claims: "police officers are given a special right to use force that might otherwise be assault in order to make arrests. But the right to self-defense and the right to defense of others apply as well.

"So for example, if a police officer shot somebody in order to arrest them for a misdemeanor, they're not authorized to use lethal force [in that case]. But if the person who they're arresting resists and threatens them with serious bodily injury, then they're not limited to the force that's authorized by the law enforcement authority. They then have the same right to self-defense that any citizen has.

In other words, if you're a cop and you move to cuff me because you saw me shoplifting and I pull out a knife, you can shoot me." [3]

[1]https://m.youtube.com...
[2]https://m.youtube.com...
[3]https://www.vice.com...
frankfurter50

Con

You're sick in the head, sir! feminists are some of the greatest people in the world and they must be treated with the utmost respect, or they might kill us. You had better go home right now and kiss your wife on the cheek, you fiend. If she is not a feminist, then she is a traitor to her own gender and a traitor to the world. But if she likes women, then she's OK.

Women deserve respect, as do feminists. Women have been tormented and ruined by centuries of degradation and torment. Feminism is the natural consequence of years of abuse from us evil, horrible men. Women are very nice people and the way in which you refuse to accept feminism means that you may have extreme psychological issues. Women are amazing and feminism is a good movement. It has had strong support since the 1920s. They need freedom, because if they don't get freedom, they will continue to riot. Once they are seen as equals to men, they will stop and be fun people. But at the current moment, they must be respected.

Police should not kill feminists. That is called murder, and while a policeman might be ABLE to do it, it doesn't mean he SHOULD. Killing anybody is wrong and if people kill other people, then they feel a deep sense of depression and guilt inside. Consider a police guy who kills a woman. When he goes to sleep that night, he will be very sad because he removed a person from this Earth. The next day, he will feel shooting needles of pain rush through his body until he wishes he would die. On the third day, he hangs himself from the branch of a sycamore tree, then he gets poked by Satan's pitchfork forever. As you can see, killing somebody can have very negative consequences on people.

Men, such as you and I, are pigs. We are literal pigs wallowing around in our garbage slop and I hope that feminists become the only people left on the planet because men are beings who root around in wet dirt looking for carrots and radishes. We also drink water from a trough. Women, on the other hand, are the secret to life and veritable goddesses. You are a pig, and I know this, because you hate feminists and women. You are a demon, who, for the purposes of this debate, I will refer to as GoRgOn ThE UnThInKaBlE, and feminists may kill you some day, if you're a police officer, and you wouldn't be too happy about that.

I like the idea of international castration day, even if it does mean the end of all humanity. Men have sex too much and it's making us all die out, so once some penises are cut off, then we can all go about our lives. I think that, next international castration day, I will hang a big flag that talks about it. that sounds neat. I won't get castrated, though, because it hurts. However, I hope you do. It would put everyone in a festive holiday mood and make the holiday a whole lot more fun.

I await your next argument, GoRgOn ThE UnThInKaBlE.
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Pro

First off, "Police should not kill feminists. That is called murder, and while a policeman might be ABLE to do it, it doesn't mean he SHOULD. Killing anybody is wrong and if people kill other people, then they feel a deep sense of depression and guilt inside. Consider a police guy who kills a woman. When he goes to sleep that night, he will be very sad because he removed a person from this Earth. The next day, he will feel shooting needles of pain rush through his body until he wishes he would die. On the third day, he hangs himself from the branch of a sycamore tree, then he gets poked by Satan's pitchfork forever. As you can see, killing somebody can have very negative consequences on people." It is not about their feelings, it is about their own safety and the safety of others. Just because a police officer kills someone, doesn't automatically make it bad, most of the time they do it for self defense and the defense of others.

Second, "You're sick in the head, sir! feminists are some of the greatest people in the world and they must be treated with the utmost respect, or they might kill us. You had better go home right now and kiss your wife on the cheek, you fiend. If she is not a feminist, then she is a traitor to her own gender and a traitor to the world. But if she likes women, then she's OK." You sound like you're triggered, your conduct is bad, calling me "GoRgOn ThE UnThInKaBlE" even how you typed it out would mean that you have bad conduct.

Third, "Men, such as you and I, are pigs. We are literal pigs wallowing around in our garbage slop and I hope that feminists become the only people left on the planet because men are beings who root around in wet dirt looking for carrots and radishes. We also drink water from a trough. Women, on the other hand, are the secret to life and veritable goddesses. You are a pig, and I know this, because you hate feminists and women. You are a demon, who, for the purposes of this debate, I will refer to as GoRgOn ThE UnThInKaBlE, and feminists may kill you some day, if you're a police officer, and you wouldn't be too happy about that."
This is just wrong, and not all men are "pigs" this whole quote proves that you are misandrist (hateful against men) and not only that, you insulted their character, they're human beings too.

And Lastly, "I like the idea of international castration day, even if it does mean the end of all humanity. Men have sex too much and it's making us all die out, so once some penises are cut off, then we can all go about our lives. I think that, next international castration day, I will hang a big flag that talks about it. that sounds neat. I won't get castrated, though, because it hurts. However, I hope you do. It would put everyone in a festive holiday mood and make the holiday a whole lot more fun." The idea of castrating men is a huge violation of human rights. They're not making women "die out" that's not how reproduction works. This is unacceptable and intolerable.
frankfurter50

Con

Well, first, sir, I strongly encourage that you argue a little, instead of completely copying and pasting my paragraphs, and then sticking a few rebuttal sentences on at the end. You should come up with your own arguments, not just repeat mine. You could have used a few more sentences on the end of my paragraphs, there. It would make your argument more defendable. You did OK, but your whole round 2 argument sounds like mine, with a little of your stuff in between. Please be more creative with your rebuttals in future rounds. Anyway...

I'm not triggered. In fact, I'm very calm. My head is a cool 70 degrees. My calling you GoRgOn ThE UnThInKaBlE does not mean that I have bad conduct, I find it an accurate description of your personality. I typed it out that way because I think that alternating capital letters and lowercase letters is a cool way to write stuff out. Personally, if you referred to me with an alias, I would consider it the highest form of flattery possible, GoRgOn ThE UnThInKaBlE.

I am not hateful against men, because I am one. If I hated men, it would mean that I hate myself. I simply meant that men are literal pigs. Not metaphorically, but I mean that they are actually the animals you see rooting around on the farm every day. Their behavior and complexion are similar, and both species are mammals, so it makes perfect sense. You shouldn't be insulted to be called a pig. I've been to some farms, and the pigs there were adorable. Pigs are wonderful animals, even more loyal to a man than a dog, and if you consider being called a pig an insult, then you are "Misporkist" (hateful to pigs). I like piggies. Everything about them is adorable.

I do not like police officers becaus eof the way they are given the right to shoot people. A police officer can use this power wrongfully, and use it as a source of power, an outlet for his murderous tendencies. He will be brought to justice sometime, of course, but less than a normal person who killed somebody. This irks me. If a policeman kills someone, he will go to Hell. That's where bad people go. If a police officer shoots a feminist, it's a serious case of police brutality. You fiend. You say ALL feminists should be killed. Not just the ones who aggravate police, but ALL of them. That would probably lower the population of the world quite a bit. You're a crazy person to make a statement like that.

I guess that I did go a little overboard with the castration day thing, but if women created a holiday like that, it should be accepted as a national holiday, instead of completely rejecting it like some kind of Salem witch trial or something. It sounds interesting, and if men were willing to get castrated, then they could just go to a doctor and have it done. Any man who was REALLY loyal do his wife would partake in it, I think. Just so long as it's voluntary. It would help the population explosion. We do it to our pets, it helps them from infesting the world like some kind of disease. I like it.
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Pro

First, you said in your first argument round that you hated men and called them pigs and described a poor misandrist characteristic. You just played hypocrite denying that you "hate men" with arguing with your own argument you made before.

Here is evidence:
"Men, such as you and I, are pigs. We are literal pigs wallowing around in our garbage slop and I hope that feminists become the only people left on the planet because men are beings who root around in wet dirt looking for carrots and radishes. We also drink water from a trough. Women, on the other hand, are the secret to life and veritable goddesses. You are a pig, and I know this, because you hate feminists and women."

You are saying that you're not misandrist, but you say and argue that they're "pigs" that is the most hypocritical excuse I've ever seen in your recent argument.

Here is the definition of Misandry:
"A hatred of men" [1]

Here is the definition of a Misandrist:
"A person who dislikes, despises, or is strongly prejudiced against men.
"the counterpart to a misogynist is a misandrist" [2]

[1] https://www.merriam-webster.com...
[2] https://en.oxforddictionaries.com...

You still lose conduct points calling me a "crazy man." Police Officers have the right to maintain law and order within the bounds of the law whether you like it or not, you can't fight the police though you hate them. You made an irrelevant quote about pigs and "piggies" not feminists.

Here is evidence: "if you consider being called a pig an insult, then you are "Misporkist" (hateful to pigs). I like piggies. Everything about them is adorable."
First off, "Misporkist" is not even a word, I just looked it up on google, but found no results, and pigs in general, have nothing to do with feminism. Second, you're still supporting castration which is against human rights, Men are not "pets" they're human beings too. You can't just castrate them like dogs and cats. Yet again, another irrelevant argument, dogs and cats have nothing to do with feminism or "castrating men." In your first round, you did not sound calm, you sounded like you were triggered at the fact that I supported my position and brought evidence and sources to my first round argument. You calling me "GoRgOn ThE UnThInKaBlE." you're not just going to lose conduct points, but you are also going to lose S&G points. It is also unprofessional and flattering, it is not about being as flattery as possible, when it comes to debating, it is about being the most professional and blunt as possible. You think typing it out is "cool" for you, but you will still lose those points.

My conclusion is that Police Officers should kill all feminists because they're illegitimate, they didn't deserve the right to vote, they should have the choice whether or not they want to vote. Feminism is a mess and it has been a mess this entire time, even if you don't see it. I have respect for those who protect our freedom from criminals.
frankfurter50

Con

I wish you had made this debate more than three rounds, it's been very fun. Here I go, with my closing argument. Your profile pic shows that you hold some incredible force known as the "Bryan Mullins" logic, but you haven't been using it too much. Anyway, here we go:

You are a pig, because you hate women, but you shouldn't take that as an insult, because pigs are adorable animals and thinking of them as anything but adorable animals means that you consider them as worse than you. I'm not a pig, because I'm OK with women, and I support women's rights, but, honestly, I wish I was a pig. Pigs are great. They look at radishes and they snort a lot. I think I rode one like a horse once.

Police officers do have the right to maintain law and order within the bounds of the law whether I like it or not, but please remember that laws are only written down by people and laws can be changed at any time, so that police officers aren't allowed to kill people, but just allowed to taze them or something. If a police officer can kill somebody who hits them, then I should be able to kill somebody who hits me. Not that I would want to, it's just unequal. The power given to police officers is often abused, and they face very little punishment for going around and chopping the heads off people. This is wrong.

I know "Misporkist" is a made up word. I made it up to imitate you and give myself a hoot. Does it really matter if it's fake? There has to be some kind of word that refers to someone who hates pigs, and there isn't currently one in the dictionary, so I decided to invent one. All words are invented, and I can invent that one if I feel like I need it.

Castrating people is just like castrating animals. It both serves the same purpose. It serves to protect the world from overpopulation by a certain species. We're just as horny as they are, and ten times more dangerous. You hate animals, don't you? Humans are animals. Just because we're highly advanced doesn't mean we have to think of ourselves as better. Either some humans can get castrated, or some animals can go without it. Either way is fine with me, but we shouldn't exclude ourselves from it. I bet your dog's been castrated, huh?

I know I'll lose conduct points for calling you GoRgOn ThE UnThInKaBlE. I don't really care, I'm glad I did. It's a name that I think gets my point across very clearly. It's very accurate. Nothing is wrong with it, it's a fun alias, it's not profane, and it doesn't really suggest anything wrong with you. I think it's great. You're a party pooper.

Police officers should not kill all feminists, only feminists who commit crimes like anybody else. Women deserve the right to vote, because they're "human beings," as you put it, and they should have the ability to participate in our wonderful democracy. Feminism isn't a mess, it's a strong movement with a good purpose, and they aren't criminals. They're very nice people.

Vote for me, people. Don't vote for GoRgOn ThE UnThInKaBlE.
Posted by frankfurter50 1 week ago
frankfurter50
I see that. I'll get to it.
Posted by BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2 1 week ago
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
@frankfurter50 I challenged you to another debate.
Posted by frankfurter50 1 week ago
frankfurter50
You made the voting period too short. You should have made it at least a month.
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
@arugula278 can you or anyone else vote for me?
Posted by frankfurter50 1 week ago
frankfurter50
You're a great guy, sir. I especially like your goofy cartoon eyes.
Posted by frankfurter50 1 week ago
frankfurter50
Posted by BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2 2 weeks ago
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
@frankfurter50 Police officers have the right to protect themselves and to protect others as well.
You are against that, and for that, I don't call you a good person, I call you a disgrace.
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
@frankfurter50 I await your next round, I never insulted you, so why did you insult me?
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
@frankfurter50 To see how you get triggered and argue irrelevantly and making no sense along the way.
Posted by frankfurter50 2 weeks ago
frankfurter50
How?