BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
Pandanelephant2001

Bryan Mullins: Giving birth to a baby doesn't make you a mother

Pandanelephant2001 has forfeited round #4.
Updated: 2 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Pro

Giving birth doesn't make you a mother, because it doesn't make the man the father.

Here are some videos as examples.

1. https://m.youtube.com...
2. https://m.youtube.com...
3. https://m.youtube.com...

Watch these videos first, then let's debate!
(KwLm and Minddagger are not allowed to accept this debate).
Pandanelephant2001

Con

To begin, I would like to point out the fact that in the last two videos, half of the cases, he was the father.
Also, my opponent"s first point, "Giving birth doesn't make you a mother, because it doesn't make the man the father." automatically falls, because of the fact that she is still the mother of these human beings!
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Pro

"To begin, I would like to point out the fact that in the last two videos, half of the cases, he was the father.
Also, my opponent"s first point, "Giving birth doesn't make you a mother, because it doesn't make the man the father." automatically falls, because of the fact that she is still the mother of these human beings!"

Those videos are just examples. You don't get it. Just because a baby comes right out of your vagina, doesn't automatically make you a mother, it makes you seem like a pervert. That is your only argument?
That was the weakest argument. Women are not feminism. So, they are not mothers. Your argument has been debunked.

I'm not focused on the fathers, I'm not scrutinising men, I'm scrutinising women. Fathers are legit, but the women are illegitimate no matter if she's black, white, gay, lesbian, etc.

Pandanelephant2001

Con

Blocked and reported!
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Pro

Aren't you going to argue?

Are you conceding?
Pandanelephant2001

Con

First, Double freaking Standard!!!!!! Next, in group bias! Following, I hope that your mother sees this post, ye ungrateful little you, Lord Buttface Mc Poopyface!
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Pro

The con has pretty much conceded, not just that, but he basically insulted me in the process.

Vote Pro!

This has been a nice debate. I'm back by popular demand.
Posted by riya20033 6 days ago
riya20033
I makes you their biological mother, but not ` the loving and caring motherly figure, so yeh i pretty much agree
Posted by lokure 2 weeks ago
lokure
well, you don't have to give birth to be a mother...
Posted by BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2 2 weeks ago
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
The debate must go on!
Posted by Masterful 2 weeks ago
Masterful
If you were to push a random baby up the vag of a random women and then she gave birth to that baby, you wouldn't call her the mother. Therefore one such example has shown "Giving birth to a baby doesn't make you a mother"

Also, what about when we begin to use women as incubators yet do not use their eggs? Then they're not biologically a mother to that child.

I dont see why this debate got so much hate.
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
I think con has conceded.
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
Motherhood has been debunked!
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
Please make an argument.
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
@pandanelephant2001 What the hell kind of a round is that?
Posted by BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2 3 weeks ago
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
Someone accepted it. Thankfully it isn't KwLm.
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
Okay, I'll wait for someone to accept.