BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
KJVPrewrather

Bryan Mullins: The Roast Game, ASPCA literally ate Cats and Dogs for 10 years

Updated: 4 days ago Status: Post Voting Period

BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Pro

The truth is, the estimations of the number of Cats and Dogs in the America are incorrect because if 163,800,000 is the number of all the Cats and Dogs in America, and if you count up only 79% of households, not the pets, the number that the calculator projects is some what less than the number of all the Cats and Dogs in America.

Then the estimations were intended to mislead the public by making a false estimation by plainly not doing the real math, which is by adding up all the Cats in America by all the Dogs in America, and comparing that with estimating "79% of households" but when you take the huge sum of all the Cats and Dogs in America and you take the "79%" by multiplying the sum by 0.79 and you get a different number.

Which means that according to The Roast Game (using the numbers that sum up all Cats and Dogs in America, and multiplying it by 0.79), ASPCA members slaughtered and eaten 129,402,000 Cats and Dogs for 10 years (pretty much ASPCA's entire history). ASPCA's first advertised commercial was in 2007 [2]. They were not really founded in 1866, they made that lie up to convince people to donate money which was their entire goal of slaughtering and eating innocent Cats and Dogs in America.

I did the math, I did not make up a bunch of random numbers, OK?

Here it is:
78,000,000 Dogs [1]
+ 85,800,000 Cats [1]
------------------------------------
163,800,000 Cats and Dogs in America
X. 0.79 ("79% of households") [1]
-------------------------------------
129,402,000 Cats and Dogs that were slaughtered and eaten by ASPCA members for 10 years.

Here are my sources:
[1] https://www.google.com...

[2] https://m.youtube.com...

Also, for some musical inspiration, here is a song (which will be my third source)
[3] https://m.youtube.com...
KJVPrewrather

Con

What's this about?
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Pro

It is about cats and dogs being slaughtered and eaten by all ASPCA members, and I explained last round about everything. Here, let me recite it again, just for clarification.

"The truth is, the estimations of the number of Cats and Dogs in the America are incorrect because if 163,800,000 is the number of all the Cats and Dogs in America, and if you count up only 79% of households, not the pets, the number that the calculator projects is some what less than the number of all the Cats and Dogs in America.

Here it is:
78,000,000 Dogs [1]
+ 85,800,000 Cats [1]
------------------------------------
163,800,000 Cats and Dogs in America
X. 0.79 ("79% of households") [1]
------------------------------------
129,402,000 Cats and Dogs that were slaughtered and eaten by ASPCA members for 10 years."

It's just like families have been eating children as their "Christmas Roast" after they're slaughtered for not believing in Christmas. [1]
Here was the debate that has proven that:
[1] http://www.debate.org...

The choice is clear, vote for Pro!

I await your last argument, Con!
KJVPrewrather

Con

I'm for animal rights. Why do you expect me to oppose them?
Posted by frankfurter50 1 day ago
frankfurter50
If I debate you, you won't regret it. Just send me a line.
Posted by BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2 2 days ago
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
Goddamn it!
Posted by whiteflame 2 days ago
whiteflame
*******************************************************************
>Reported vote: DawnBringerRiven// Mod action: Removed<

5 points to Con (Arguments, Sources). Reasons for voting decision: Con was the only one to use sources and make arguments. Source and convincing points go to Con

[*Reason removal*] The voter is required to specifically assess arguments and sources presented by each side. While the lack of sources and even arguments may be sufficient evaluation of one side, the voter is still required to assess the relevance of Pro"s arguments and sources.
************************************************************************
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
@frankfurter50 I still blocked you from challenging me or debating me.
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
Don't remove a good vote WhiteFlame!
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
@DawnBringerRiven Okay, thanks!
Posted by frankfurter50 2 days ago
frankfurter50
Hey, Bryan, Make a new one of these! I'm all set! THESE ARE AMAZING! Four rounds, though, OK? I'll be waiting.
Posted by DawnBringerRiven 2 days ago
DawnBringerRiven
Private Message Airmax1227 and they'll give you voting rights
Posted by BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2 3 days ago
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
@DawnBringerRiven I'm sorry, but I have no voting rights.
I appreciate you asking me to vote anyway.
Posted by DawnBringerRiven 3 days ago
DawnBringerRiven
Vote on my debate pls
http://www.debate.org...