BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
KJVPrewrather

Bryan Mullins: The Roast Game, ASPCA literally ate Cats and Dogs for 10 years

BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Pro

The truth is, the estimations of the number of Cats and Dogs in the America are incorrect because if 163,800,000 is the number of all the Cats and Dogs in America, and if you count up only 79% of households, not the pets, the number that the calculator projects is some what less than the number of all the Cats and Dogs in America.

Then the estimations were intended to mislead the public by making a false estimation by plainly not doing the real math, which is by adding up all the Cats in America by all the Dogs in America, and comparing that with estimating "79% of households" but when you take the huge sum of all the Cats and Dogs in America and you take the "79%" by multiplying the sum by 0.79 and you get a different number.

Which means that according to The Roast Game (using the numbers that sum up all Cats and Dogs in America, and multiplying it by 0.79), ASPCA members slaughtered and eaten 129,402,000 Cats and Dogs for 10 years (pretty much ASPCA's entire history). ASPCA's first advertised commercial was in 2007 [2]. They were not really founded in 1866, they made that lie up to convince people to donate money which was their entire goal of slaughtering and eating innocent Cats and Dogs in America.

I did the math, I did not make up a bunch of random numbers, OK?

Here it is:
78,000,000 Dogs [1]
+ 85,800,000 Cats [1]
------------------------------------
163,800,000 Cats and Dogs in America
X. 0.79 ("79% of households") [1]
-------------------------------------
129,402,000 Cats and Dogs that were slaughtered and eaten by ASPCA members for 10 years.

Here are my sources:
[1] https://www.google.com...

[2] https://m.youtube.com...

Also, for some musical inspiration, here is a song (which will be my third source)
[3] https://m.youtube.com...
KJVPrewrather

Con

What's this about?
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Pro

It is about cats and dogs being slaughtered and eaten by all ASPCA members, and I explained last round about everything. Here, let me recite it again, just for clarification.

"The truth is, the estimations of the number of Cats and Dogs in the America are incorrect because if 163,800,000 is the number of all the Cats and Dogs in America, and if you count up only 79% of households, not the pets, the number that the calculator projects is some what less than the number of all the Cats and Dogs in America.

Here it is:
78,000,000 Dogs [1]
+ 85,800,000 Cats [1]
------------------------------------
163,800,000 Cats and Dogs in America
X. 0.79 ("79% of households") [1]
------------------------------------
129,402,000 Cats and Dogs that were slaughtered and eaten by ASPCA members for 10 years."

It's just like families have been eating children as their "Christmas Roast" after they're slaughtered for not believing in Christmas. [1]
Here was the debate that has proven that:
[1] http://www.debate.org...

The choice is clear, vote for Pro!

I await your last argument, Con!
KJVPrewrather

Con

I'm for animal rights. Why do you expect me to oppose them?
Posted by BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2 5 months ago
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
This is a good debate.
Posted by frankfurter50 6 months ago
frankfurter50
Nope.
Posted by BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2 6 months ago
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
@frankfurter50 I wonder what you'll say, I bet you'll freak out in defeat.
Posted by frankfurter50 6 months ago
frankfurter50
In three days, I wonder what excuse you'll come up with.
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
@frankfurter50 Aren't you going to open your goddamn eye to the reality that you are mentally I'll and there is no Christmas at all. You fvcktard!
Posted by frankfurter50 6 months ago
frankfurter50
Hey, Bryan! It's 4 days till Christmas! Are you gonna get into the holiday spirit and devour your offspring?
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
@frankfurter50 If you don't stop harassing me to prove it when I already have proven it, I will report you, no hard feelings.
Posted by frankfurter50 6 months ago
frankfurter50
I think that if there was any mass cannibalism here in the United States, as you describe it, there would be some news articles. Show me one.
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
@frankfurter50 No, I live in the real world, and stop harassing me to challenge you.
Posted by frankfurter50 6 months ago
frankfurter50
Do you live in an alternate universe, Bryan? That would explain a lot.