BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
Freddy.Kruger

Bryan Mullins: Wasabi Peas Are Hotter Than The Carolina Reaper

Freddy.Kruger has forfeited round #4.

BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Pro

Pro will argue that Wasabi peas are hotter than the Carolina Reaper.
Con will argue otherwise.

Rules to debate:
1. Always Post Your Round.
2. Never Forfeit.
3. Never Troll.
4. Keep it clean.
5. Keep it relevant.
6. Keep it even.

Any con would do.
Freddy.Kruger

Con

the Carolina reaper is hotter because its the hottest pepper ever and wasabi is not that hot
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Pro

First, let me demonstrate my position. Wasabi Peas are much hotter than the Carolina Reaper because though Wasabi doesn't necessarily get to the mouth as much as the Carolina Reaper, but it clears your sinuses much faster than the Carolina Reaper.

Let's define The Scoville Scale:
"The Scoville scale is a measurement of the pungency (spicy heat) of chili peppers, or other spicy foods, as reported in Scoville heat units (SHU), a function of capsaicin concentration." [1]

Though the Carolina Reaper has about 2.2 million scoville units, it doesn't necessarily make it as hot or as "pungent" as Wasabi Peas. Wasabi Peas are far more subtle with heat than the Carolina Reaper because if you eat multiple Wasabi Peas, you will get the heat a lot faster and much more heat than the Carolina Reaper.

Source (s):
[1] https://en.wikipedia.org...
Freddy.Kruger

Con

no a Carolina reaper is spicier because its the top of the peeper spicy names
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Pro

Now, before I defend my argument, I will explain why the Con is not demonstrating his position.

The con is just using mere denial of my arguments, not demonstrating his position. His position was that the Carolina Reaper is hotter than Wasabi Peas. He did not demonstrate his position, just merely denied my arguments.

Now, I will defend my argument, As I stated before, Wasabi Peas are hotter than the Carolina Reaper. Because they have bore subtlety and impact, and is much faster heat that goes away quicker than the Carolina Reaper, though it does not go to your mouth as much as the Carolina Reaper. While the con merely argues at all, I have defended my claims.

Next round!
Freddy.Kruger

Con

ya i dare you to eat a Caroline reaper and then drink water. that will hurt a lot because i have done that.
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Pro

Here are my first and final rebuttals.

1. "the Carolina reaper is hotter because its the hottest pepper ever and wasabi is not that hot" You have no evidence for that claim. Also, it is merely an argument at all.

2. "no a Carolina reaper is spicier because its the top of the peeper spicy names" Present me your demonstration or else you will lose this debate and the Carolina Reaper will lose all reputation.

3. "ya i dare you to eat a Caroline reaper and then drink water. that will hurt a lot because i have done that." Have you? Where is the evidence to prove that the Carolina Reaper is in any way hotter than Wasabi Peas? You have none.

Here are my conclusions.

1. Wasabi Peas are much hotter than the Carolina Reaper because though Wasabi doesn't necessarily get to the mouth as much as the Carolina Reaper, but it clears your sinuses much faster than the Carolina Reaper.

Let's define The Scoville Scale:

2. The con is just using mere denial of my arguments, not demonstrating his position. His position was that the Carolina Reaper is hotter than Wasabi Peas. He did not demonstrate his position, just merely denied my arguments.

Source (s) used in this debate:
[1] https://en.wikipedia.org...

Wasabi Peas are hotter than the Carolina Reaper.
So, vote Pro!
Posted by BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2 5 months ago
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
Pro wins!

Conclusion, in both 2 polls, the voting is fair, the opinion is tied.

This debate settles the poll heated tie. Pro wins because of the forfeiture of con.
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
@KwLm Yes, I am talking about Wasabi Peas. Are you drunk? Or are you just trolling?
Posted by KwLm 5 months ago
KwLm
Massive issue with this one, is BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2 actually on about wasabi peas? And not the wasabi plant?AKA Japanese horseradish, if he thinks wasabi peas are hotter than the reaper then there is something incredibly wrong here.
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
Intellectual Discourse is just a conversation between smart people.
Posted by Ezpresso 5 months ago
Ezpresso
This is the pinnacle of intellectual discourse
Posted by WOLF.J 5 months ago
WOLF.J
https://www.google.co.uk...:

Scoville Scale
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
Third round already?, wow.
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
Let's rock!