lottasay
wierdman

Buddhism shoud be preferred more than Christianism

wierdman

lottasay

Pro

I take my stand that that buddhism is a vast religion and can come in no comparison to any other if proper details are taken into account. it has the answers to all the questions that might commonly arise to mind. Any qusetion will not at all be left unattended to.. furthermore it doesn't possess the glitter of the christians and their celebrations beacuse it prepares us for the ultimate path of life i.e. enlightenment, which is an astounding beneficiary that no other religion can ever deny.
wierdman

Con

I accept this debate. I have read and understood my opponent's stance. I hope that the debate will not only be fun fo all, but fruitful in a sense that we both learn from it. I do have one rule to add to the debate, one that I feel will make the debate so much better.

RULE: Please Keep an open mind and debate on issues stated in this debate....Please do not insult Christians, thee, as well as God. In return, I will extend those respects to you as well.

Thank you and good luck :D
lottasay

Pro

lottasay forfeited this round.
wierdman

Con

uhmm ok. Let it be noted that my opponent forfeited the previous round.

My argument stand that it is impossible in this case to compare two religions. My opponent offers no standard in which to compare both religions. In saying that Buddhism is better than Christianity in one aspect, I could counter by stating that Christianity is better than Buddhism in another aspect. All in all, you can't prove that one religion is better than another due to different view points, different moral codes and so fourth.
lottasay

Pro

lottasay forfeited this round.
wierdman

Con

wierdman forfeited this round.
lottasay

Pro

lottasay forfeited this round.
wierdman

Con

I have nothing else to say except my opponent has not countered my arguments so they still stand.
Posted by Wallstreetatheist 4 years ago
Wallstreetatheist
I agree with the resolution.
Posted by AnalyticArizonan 4 years ago
AnalyticArizonan
Isn't Buddhism basically self-annihilation? Not very appealing compared to Christianity and Islam, that promise eternal happiness and life, whereas Nirvana promises non-existence.
Vote Placed by yboy403 4 years ago
yboy403
lottasaywierdmanTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro forfeited.