gtcmoulder
DanielWirtel

Buffy is better than Twilight

gtcmoulder

Pro

I believe very firmly that the Joss Whedon TV series "Buffy the Vampire Slayer' (1997-2003) is vastly superior the Stephanie Meyers book and movie series "The Twilight Saga" in many ways, and I realized that there isn't a Buffy vs Twilight debate on debate.org, so I thought I would make one. I do, however, have one requirement: whoever accepts this debate challenge CANNOT ALSO BE A FAN OF BUFFY. I do know that there are some people who like both Buffy and Twilight, but for this debate I want a completely opposite view point form mine to get the best debate possible.
DanielWirtel

Con

Hi, truthfully I have never watched any of the Twilight movies but I have read all the books. I'll let you start this debate since I have no idea how you want this to start since you made this. Plus it would be unfair if I started the debate and also ended it.
gtcmoulder

Pro

gtcmoulder forfeited this round.
DanielWirtel

Con

DanielWirtel forfeited this round.
gtcmoulder

Pro

gtcmoulder forfeited this round.
DanielWirtel

Con

DanielWirtel forfeited this round.