play12244
Youraverageunicorn

Building the "Wall"

play12244 has forfeited round #3.
Voting Style: Open Point System: Select Winner

play12244

Con

One of President Donald Trump's campaign promises was to build a wall to keep illegal immigrants from Mexico out of the United States. Do you think that this "wall" should be built?
Youraverageunicorn

Pro

I don't know how the rounds are gonna go but I'll just use this as the acceptance round so it's fair since you didn't have a debate.

play12244

Con

The wall shouldn't be built because there are Latin America dying because of tyrannical governments. In America they would be protected by our democratic government that protects basic freedoms.
Youraverageunicorn

Pro

Don't worry I'm on your side completely I'm doing this for fun...

People are always talking about the people in our country who are bad enough like rapists and gun use and stuff so who cares if more people come in. If more people come into our country with no trouble at all, the number could increase and we don't want that because then we have to deal with those people too. People say not all people in Mexico and South America and other places aren't terrorist or anything else people call them. But because of the way people have been treating them, they start to believe that maybe that's who they really are and I'm better off representing the stereotype given. And even though we want to save them, that's just going to put our country in danger and we have to think about the good for the greatest amount of people. My housekeeper is Brazilian and when she voted for Trump I was astonished. But she voted for Trump because she did think everyone had to have a visa because she came to this country legally and if she has to go through that, everyone should go through that. She didn't want random people coming to our country. Anything could happen.
Posted by ILikePie5 4 months ago
ILikePie5
I'm willing to debate in favor of the wall
Posted by Youraverageunicorn 4 months ago
Youraverageunicorn
me? i debated. I accepted because he wanted someone to debate and I'm just helping him.
Posted by JimShady 4 months ago
JimShady
Why do you accept the debate if you will not debate.
Youraverageunicorn
I'll do it. but sh*t I swear he can't pull it off
Posted by malalo75 4 months ago
malalo75
I agree, Unicorn, that it's old news.
However I think this would make for a great debate.
It is a subject that that Trump has "put on the table", and I'd bet $20 that he'll bring it back on the table in the near future. Like in 2018.
Youraverageunicorn
sorry to burst your bubble, man and trust me I'm on your side, but the wall is old news. it's been a while since he's talked about it and everyone is aware he's not going to build it.