dekotacat1
TheUndrawingAcorn

Bulling should stop it's not right!

dekotacat1

dekotacat1

Pro

I think that bulling is wrong it's not right it's mean it hurts people and it needs to stop!!
there are way to many people getting bullied and it's wrong there are so many people around the world cutting them self's even killing them self's because of it and yet you do nothing people keep thinking that the only reason that they cut is so people feel sorry for them but it's not a lot of people do it so they don't have to feel the pain of what people say to them and what they do to them so they can get the pain out. I know what it's like to be bullied because I was once bullied and it wasn't fun or nice being tolled that no one loves you that you shouldn't be alive , no one like's you , your a loser, a freak that your ugly , dumb and fat that you should just go die in a hole. It's not a good feeling being tolled all that stuff and it really hurts to and no one should have to put up with it I know what it's like to lose some one you love because of bulling that killed them self because of people pushing her to it and that's just not right I lost my big sister to it to people pushing her to far , no one knows what will push some one over and just one little word to some one could end a kids like within seconds and hurt a family's life for ever people need to think about what they are saying to people before they say it because like really what is it fun making people cry at night making people feel bad about them self's , does it make you feel good about your self hurting other people.
What do you think it makes you cool bulling people , well it doesn't just because you think your cooler them every one ales it doesn't give you the right to pick on people and it really needs to stop it's just wrong , no one has the right to do that to people and no one should have to put up with it.
BULLING NEEDS TO STOP!
TheUndrawingAcorn

Con

Bullying is an ugly and dreadful part of humanity, however I argue that it is unfortunately necessary life is a continuous stream of challenge that one must overcome to grow as a person, bullying is another of these life challenges, and a difficult one at that. To overcome bullying, weather it be by weathering the storm or by standing up to it, is an extreme demonstration of person strength of character, with the ability to change someone's life. Many people shape their lives around never becoming what the bullies called them, or by actively seeking to prove them wrong. That kind of motivation is powerful and impressive, and is unlikely to come from anything else. Leaning how to tune out other people's pointlessly hateful comments is another invaluable skill to be utilized throughout you life. These are the prizes that await when the bully is conquered, and to remove the bully is to also remove those prizes. it is for that reason that bullying should not be stoped.
dekotacat1

Pro

I personally think that bulling is not a challenge in life. People have a chose to pick on people or not and I personally think that the only reason they do it is to make them self feel good, so that they feel as if the rule the school and that they are better them every one ales. And some people just can't stand up to it a lot of people think that if they stand up for them self they are going to get hurt and for some people it's very hared to get over what people say to you. There are a lot of kid's in the world that are in care and are already feeling as theirs no one who cares for them that no one loves them and that had been in a family that had hurt them in many way or had to live with their mum and dad always being in jail , doing drugs and bashing them as a kid, some kid's have to go throw a lot just at home and with their family not to say have to put up with getting bullied at school , but then there's the kids who become a bully by getting bullied because it may be that when a kid stands up for them self and the person that was bulling them backs off they may feel as they have power and that they can tell people what to do and no one will hurt them for it and then they become the bully. It's because of bully's that people may kill them self's and yes that's not always true but a lot of the time it is. And the one thing people have to remember is that you never know what can push some one over and that you never know what the person has gone throw so you never know what little mean comment could make a person kill them self

BULLING NEEDS TO STOP !
TheUndrawingAcorn

Con

TheUndrawingAcorn forfeited this round.
dekotacat1

Pro

I think I've made my point. :)
TheUndrawingAcorn

Con

TheUndrawingAcorn forfeited this round.
Posted by Tminusfour20 2 years ago
Tminusfour20
I don't think he is arguing that bullying is right, I think he is arguing more on the fact that it is a necessary evil and builds character and has molded and motivated a lot of people for the better. While this isn't always the case I know a lot of great people in the world found the motivation to become great by the pressures of bullying.
Posted by footballchris561 2 years ago
footballchris561
I was bullied pretty bad as a kid and I somewhat support cons position. It helps build a tolerance against those kind of negative things while motivating to prove them wrong.
Posted by Stefy 2 years ago
Stefy
TheUndrawungAcorn: Were you just never bullied? Thats the only way you could think this. I find most kids who are bullied turn out worse not better even though they may claim otherwise. I dont meanbthey ate bad people. But bullying dies permenant damage.
Posted by Berend 2 years ago
Berend
How is someone going to argue for bullying? lol
Vote Placed by Midnight1131 1 year ago
Midnight1131
dekotacat1TheUndrawingAcornTied
Vote Placed by Lexus 2 years ago
Lexus
dekotacat1TheUndrawingAcornTied
Reasons for voting decision: ff
Vote Placed by tajshar2k 2 years ago
tajshar2k
dekotacat1TheUndrawingAcornTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con forfeited.