ConfusedPotato
JasonShute

Bullying

ConfusedPotato

Pro

I say that most high school teachers ignore Bullying. What do you think?
JasonShute

Con

no i do not believe that teachers ignore bullying because we live a society hell bent on eliminating any trace of discrimination, against people. so in a society that people frown so much on hateful talk i do not think teachers would see someone getting picked on and do absolutely nothing about it, many teachers take the job because they like kids and a teacher wouldn't see a kid getting harmed or picked on and just turn a blind eye.
ConfusedPotato

Pro

Jason,

I did not say all teachers ignore bullying I said most High School teachers ignore bullying. I have been to many different high schools and have seen many different forms of teachers ignoring. One from of this is when a student was walking down the hall and a Senior comes down the opposite way and "bumps" into her and all the book's she was carrying spill to the floor. The senior then go to say "Watch where your going faggot" even though A: she is not gay and B: a teacher is right there that stares at the scene and just says "watch your language" with no enthusiasm at all then goes and walks off. that is a prime example of a Teacher ignoring bullying. also we live in a society where the rich matter and the poor do not.
JasonShute

Con

JasonShute forfeited this round.
ConfusedPotato

Pro

ConfusedPotato forfeited this round.
JasonShute

Con

JasonShute forfeited this round.
Posted by mucopolysaccharide 6 months ago
mucopolysaccharide
The teachers ignored my case when they saw there was too many people against me and was too difficult to stop it with only a 'don't do that please' and in the end I had to solve it myself, even if I had to endure it for three years... -_-