pure_joy7
whisperkid17

Burger King is better than McDonald's

pure_joy7

Pro

Burger King is better than McDonald's because the food are yummy and delicious and awesome.
whisperkid17

Con

You say that Burger King food is "yummy", but I would like to remind you of the Big Mac and the McRib. They are paradigms of delicious, American fast food.
pure_joy7

Pro

Burger King isn't only more delicious than McDonald's, it's also healthier. The McDonald's fries are incredibly more greasier than Burger. Burger King has a choice on the 'new' healthier fries thats lower in calories or the regular. When people think of McDonald's, they think of the movie "Supersize Me". And what's even the point of Big Macs? They aren't even that big, mostly the size of the double stacker at Burger King which is heavenly delicious (It also has BACON!! I mean come on, who doesn't like Bacon?). If Big Macs are called Big Macs then why aren't they big? The Double Whopper at Burger King. Now THAT'S big.
whisperkid17

Con

Let's be honest, if you eat fast food because its 'healthy' then you're doing something wrong. Also, for size, I recommend the double quarter pounder (with cheese), which you can get in four variants TWO of which have bacon and one is spicy. And let's not forget the option to order 4 "mini big-macs" for the price of one full one. (Order 4 mcdoubles but omit the pickles and ketchup. Instead, ask for special sauce, onion, and lettuce.) And with your 4 mini big macs you can order their amazing sweet tea, any size for $1.
pure_joy7

Pro

I never said anything about eating fast food to be "healthy", but I'm saying McDonald's is worst for your health than Burger King. McDonald's burger also taste like rubber meat, meanwhile Burger King's burgers taste like actual meat. "Burger King's burger is way higher than the garbage you get at McDonald's." Said 47iscool. I agree. The new 'Big King' sandwich, the new 'BBQ rib sandwich', BBQ pulled pork sandwich, triple whopper, and so much more! Meanwhile McDonald's is rubber meat with sauces, rubber meat with veggies, and most importantly, rubber meat.
whisperkid17

Con

Burger king is healthier, but if you choose a fast food option because it is healthier, you've made a mistake. Take for example, Taco Bell that manages to be better and cheaper than both with D grade meat. At least the taco meat isn't horse meat, which Burger King admits to serving its customers, clumped with the "100% beef" it promises to serve. {http://www.dailymail.co.uk...}

McDonald's also has a wider variety of acceptable burgers than Burger "King". If you want a whopper, then Burger King is the best place to go. If you want a quarter-pound burger loaded with spicy toppings and bacon, then go to McDonald's. If you want a burger so greasy it makes the cardboard darker (personal experience) then go to Burger King. If you prefer a burger to be unhealthier because it is in fact 2 beef patties with 3 chicken patties as buns {Big McChicken http://hackthemenu.com...} then I suggest McDonald's.

Finally, lets look at breakfast. Its almost as if every food McScientist gathered and said "lets find a way to put syrup in a bun without the bun getting to sticky." and then they birthed McGriddles. They are far better than any "croisandwich" The King can toss to Ronald. And if you're tired of sandwiches, they also serve pancakes and recommendable breakfast burritos .
Posted by thatoneguy1 3 years ago
thatoneguy1
meh.
Posted by ScrinTech 3 years ago
ScrinTech
@Nulosaur I couldn't have said it better myself
Posted by freethinka 3 years ago
freethinka
wow just wow
Posted by Nulosaur 3 years ago
Nulosaur
Debate.org at its finest, ladies and gentlemen.