RonaldCoase
Ockham

Burger King is better than McDonald's

Started: 5/16/2016 Category: Funny

RonaldCoase

Pro

I believe that Burger King is the better franchise company as they do make better Burgers. I have to admit that the service in both restaurants is quite similar. But the Burgers are just so much better. The only thing missing is the McFlurry at Burger King, but they have crowns made of cardboard, which is a huge advantage.
Ockham

Con

I believe that McDonald's is superior to Burger King because they have better salads and I try to eat healthy. Also, McDonald's is the quintessential American fast food restaurant. Everyone associates America with McDonald's, they don't associate it with Burger King. A vote against McDonald's is a vote against America.
RonaldCoase

Pro

Really, salads? The only reason you take a salad in a McDonalds is because the McDonalds fries are disgusting. And everyone knows freedom is the most American thing and freedom obviously tastes like bacon and you can have bacon on your Burger. Burger King and McDonalds, if you want to eat healthy, look elsewhere. But if we talk about salad, most Burger King Burgers contain fresh salad, most McDonalds Burger only have one slice of pickle. In the end it is the taste that makes the difference and Burger King just tastes better.
Ockham

Con

Salads are a legitimate reason to prefer one fast food restaurant over another, if you want healthy food that can be obtained quickly, which I do. McDonald's fries are not disgusting, they are made of the hopes and dreams of American children. Also the Ronald McDonald house is an awesome charity, so being opposed to McDonald's is like kicking an orphan.
Posted by Corm_onthe_Cob 6 months ago
Corm_onthe_Cob
Sorry, but Burger King is lief. McDonalds doesn't have Onion Rings, or Angry Whoppers, AND McDonalds got rid of the Bacon Cheddar Onion Burgers! Lit debate tho. #Yesh
Posted by Ockham 6 months ago
Ockham
Thanks, Ronald.
Posted by RonaldCoase 6 months ago
RonaldCoase
God, that "it's like kicking an orphan" argument just cracked me up!
Posted by llaurenthellama 6 months ago
llaurenthellama
You're welcome! Good luck on your debate!
Posted by Ockham 6 months ago
Ockham
Thanks Llauren.
Posted by llaurenthellama 6 months ago
llaurenthellama
Oh, my gosh. This is just crazy. Ockham, McDonald's has never been healthy. They are known for greasy, fatty fast food done quick. Burger King is the same. I believe that the day when we all associate McDonald's or Burger King with America will be a sad one.

I'm not trying to be mean, I am simply stating my opinions. If you want a salad, make it from scratch with a delicious dressing on top and croutons. The results you taste will be much better. I do agree though, that salad is amazing.

To juice this debate up, try comparing Nutrition Facts for a burger/fries, the taste, the ways they differ.

I do hope this helps and thank you,

~LlaurenTheLlama
Posted by Ockham 6 months ago
Ockham
Salad conquers all.
Posted by TheBlackDragon04 6 months ago
TheBlackDragon04
Really... Salads. That's what you're arguing for? :(