Nuegoms
gregthedestroyer

Burger King is healthier than McDonalds

Nuegoms

Pro

Ok. We all know McDonalds TASTES better than Burger King, but which ones healthier.. The answer is Burger King.
gregthedestroyer

Con

I would like to thank you for making this debate.

You said
** Ok. We all know McDonalds TASTES better than Burger King, but which ones healthier.. The answer is Burger King.**

I will say this. I agree with you that McDonalds tastes better than burger king but, I have to say it is healthier also.

Here is some facts about the menu from McDonalds and Burger King. This link has all of the main foods. I will post a view bits out of there but I will let you go look at the link. Nosense and me having to cut and paste. This link does a really good job.

French Fries

When choosing French Fries, most people opt for whatever they think tastes better. Is there a significant difference in the nutritional value of Burger King's French fries and McDonald's French fries? For a medium order of French fries from Burger King, you will consume 400 calories, 20 grams of fat, 43 grams of carbohydrates and 5 grams of protein. For a medium order of French fries from McDonald's, you will consume 380 calories, 13 grams of fat, 30 grams of carbohydrates and 2 grams of protein.

Cheeseburgers

Many are unable to resist a cheeseburger from either McDonald's or Burger King. McDonald's is constantly getting a bad wrap for how unhealthy its burgers are. Which is really the healthiest option? Well, McDonald's cheeseburgers contain 300 calories, 12 grams of fat, 33 grams of carbohydrates and 15 grams of protein. Burger King's cheeseburgers contain 360 calories, 25 grams of fat, 63 grams of carbohydrates and 6 grams of protein.

Healthiest Option: McDonald's cheeseburgers are not only lower in calories, fat and carbohydrates, but they are also significantly higher in protein.

http://www.associatedcontent.com...
Nuegoms

Pro

Nuegoms forfeited this round.
gregthedestroyer

Con

My arguements continue.
Nuegoms

Pro

...so you believe McDonalds is healthier than burger king? maybe so in certain items. but how about comparing big mac to a veggie burger. i understand you were comparing in categories (french fries etc) but compare specific food
gregthedestroyer

Con

Yes I believe McDonald's is healthier than burger king. If everybody including you will go to the link I posted Then you will see why. It is obvious that a veggie burger is going to be healthier than a big Mac. Everybody knows that. That is why I compared them to something similar. A veggie burger and a big Mac have to real contest. Go to the link. They are pared the right way. A veggie burger is not enough to make burger king healthier then McDonald's. McDonald also has salads and other more healthier foods then burger king.
I have won this debate because my opponent has not offered any facts or proof of these facts. He has forfeited a round so he agrees with what I have to say. If you go to my link you will also see why I win. Please vote CON for these reasons.
Posted by I-am-a-panda 5 years ago
I-am-a-panda
Useless debate, in the words of a maths teacher in my school, "bullsh^t!"
Posted by DeadLeaves93 5 years ago
DeadLeaves93
copy paste =/= good
Posted by gregthedestroyer 5 years ago
gregthedestroyer
Thats is what i wanted to do. That site had everything I needed. I only did that to show yall what is in there. I think I stated that I would do that in my first round.
Posted by Alex 5 years ago
Alex
nice job copying your first round word for word from that site Greg.
Posted by leethal 5 years ago
leethal
Yeah we've got them in Australia, Ragnar. Bacon double cheeseburger. Quite good in a "killing you slowly" sorta way.
Posted by Ragnar_Rahl 5 years ago
Ragnar_Rahl
On the does mcdonald have bacon controversy, some sauces

http://www.flickr.com...

http://209.85.173.132/search?q=cache:9ink_OTA8RAJ:samsara2005.blogspot.com/2008/07/no-bacon-on-mcdonalds-bacon-egg-and.html+mcdonalds+bacon&cd=10&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=opera

That said it doesn't matter, Mcdonalds sucks anyway.
Posted by PoeJoe 5 years ago
PoeJoe
Which is healthier: The guillotine or the electric chair?
Posted by leethal 5 years ago
leethal
Really? I'm surprised to be honest; we usually get stuff way AFTER the U.S., rarely before.

Ha, imagine how fat that super-size me dude would have gotten if he could have had bacon on those quarter-pounders!
Posted by s0m31john 5 years ago
s0m31john
Well there is a bacon, egg, and cheese sammich for breakfast. None of the ones I've been to have anything like bacon cheeseburgers.
Posted by leethal 5 years ago
leethal
Wow, Mickey Dees doesn't have bacon in America? They do here in Australia.

I had a few mates from uni go to Britain for a work placement, they said the KFC there had baked beans as a side-dish! Now that's messed up.
Vote Placed by asiansarentnerdy 5 years ago
asiansarentnerdy
NuegomsgregthedestroyerTied
Vote Placed by Seerss 5 years ago
Seerss
NuegomsgregthedestroyerTied
Vote Placed by philosphical 5 years ago
philosphical
NuegomsgregthedestroyerTied