Bush and Obama are puppets

otogun has forfeited round #2.

Bush and Obama are both puppets who are controlled by the same people and thing. Money.

This will not be a debate, since debating is an argument which discusses topics in a formal way. Instead this will be a lesson for you, saying Bush and Obama are puppets to money is like saying cows produce milk. When you stated Bush and Obama were controlled by money you were supposed to say why you think that, and give your evidence to prove your argument. For instance, Bush and Obama are controlled by money is as just alike as cats drink milk to hydrate themselves. It is human nature to give into our instincts lust,greed,wrath,envy,laziness, gluttony, and pride even if you are not religious you can take a few things from the bible. There is no human being that is immune to these instincts and won't succumb to them, yet I have not seen a time of place where President Barack Obama has sold America's secrets for trade. I do not like Bush so I will let that be, but saying Pres. Obama is a puppet is absolutely absurd, he has brought down unemployment rate down to 5.0%, brought more trade and value and higher-ed our GDP value.

Obamas administration has spent including QE going on 12+ Trillion dollars to prop up a failed economy and system.

When I say they are controlled by Money I mean the forces that make the decisions for them. The CFR, DoD, Industrial War Complex, AIPAC, Wall Street and Big Banks, Huge Multinational Corporations, Federal Reserve, Other Huge Donors, Foreign Governments like Israel, or others.

They all ended up getting what they wanted from Bush and Obama. The President has to make the donors happy and follow orders or he gets the same result as JFK. The President can't go against the Big Money in Politics, it would be suicide.
Posted by Emilrose 3 months ago
@lord_megatron, I was tempted...
Posted by lord_megatron 3 months ago
just hope no one uses semantics and argues they are humans, not puppets...