uahshdyy
AEI5

Businesses and Business Owners do not have full rights in The United States of America

uahshdyy

Pro

Round one is acceptance
Round two is opening statements
Round three is arguments
Round four is counter arguments
Round five is conclusion

I accept the pro/for on the debate of Businesses and Business Owners do not have full rights in The United States of America
AEI5

Con

I accept this debate. Although I do have to sleep...sooner or later.
uahshdyy

Pro

Throughout the history The United States of America there have been a variety of discusssions and debates based I'm Businesses', such as: The Right To Refuse Service, Banning Gun Owners on Business grounds, forcing Businesses to have restrooms for third non-existent physiologically inconsistent genders and Minimum Wage.

I am here to 100% debate my point on why Business and Business Owners not having Full Rights in The United States of America.

I'm now awaiting Cons opening statement.
AEI5

Con

AEI5 forfeited this round.
uahshdyy

Pro

uahshdyy forfeited this round.
AEI5

Con

AEI5 forfeited this round.
uahshdyy

Pro

uahshdyy forfeited this round.
AEI5

Con

AEI5 forfeited this round.
uahshdyy

Pro

uahshdyy forfeited this round.
AEI5

Con

AEI5 forfeited this round.
Posted by uahshdyy 11 months ago
uahshdyy
If you disagree we can debate this 😎
Posted by squonk 11 months ago
squonk
You say "Full Rights" like it's some well-defined legal term. What are "Full Rights"? If the debate is going to be about whether or not business owners have "Full Rights" you need to explain PRECISELY what you mean.

I think what you're trying to say is, "I think business owners don't have enough rights. You think business owners should be allowed to pay their employees less than minimum wage. You think business owners should be able to refuse/deny service, uninhibited, at their own discretion." This is a topic that could be debated.
Posted by uahshdyy 11 months ago
uahshdyy
There were several other Full Rights Business' and Business Owners' do not have The United States of America that I failed/forgot to mention because they're is just too many.
Posted by kasmic 11 months ago
kasmic
exactly my point. Well stated Squonk.
Posted by squonk 11 months ago
squonk
What is Con supposed to argue?

"I will argue that businesses DO have the right to refuse and/or deny anyone service, and businesses DO have the right to pay employees at any rate."

Is that what you expect?

OBVIOUSLY businesses aren't allowed to refuse and/or deny people service for certain reasons (such as race), and minimum wage laws exist. If this is your definition of "full rights" then this topic isn't worth debating.
Posted by kasmic 11 months ago
kasmic
Well, if you define it that way, then your resolution is a truism.
Posted by uahshdyy 11 months ago
uahshdyy
Full Rights are Rights to refuse and/or deny service, The Right to pay employees at any rate without minimum wages, etcetera.
Posted by kasmic 11 months ago
kasmic
what constitutes "Full Rights"