backwardseden
masterdrave

But why would god kill innocent children when it's the grown-ups who were acting stupid?

masterdrave has forfeited round #3.

backwardseden

Pro

A 10 year old daughter asked of her father, leaving him dumbfounded and will with you as well, that is if you have a conscious, unlike nearly all who are religious and believe in god... "But why would god kill innocent children when it's the grown-ups who were acting stupid?" Actually why would god kill or send his armies to kill........... period? If god is god, there would be no need or requirement for killing. And since he can kill, why doesn’t he, rather than man having do his dirty work for him? After all, god most certainly did kill a lot in the old testament. Then POOF, he suddenly stopped and he suddenly had no more armies to kill for him. So tell me god, with all your wisdom of mass killing, why did you suddenly stop? And why didn't you god bring in an era of peace instead of all of your deliberate genocides and killing?

Roughly 9 million children under the age of 5 die every single year due to famine, disease, war, abuse or whatever. So where is YOUR god to protect them in which children should be protected? That's one precious child every 3 1/2 seconds on average, and most of them have parents who are imploring that god spare them. Where is god during all of this? God is nonexistent. But oh yeah, god knowingly creates children to suffer. AND he obviously loves it OTHERWISE he would not create it.

god truly hates children…
A weeping 12-year-old Philippine girl, Glyzelle Palomar, put forth to the pope a few years ago: "Many children are abandoned by their parents. Many children get involved in drugs and prostitution," continuing "Why does God allow these things to happen to us? The children are not guilty of anything." She's fricken right.
The pope responded "She is the only one who has put a question for which there is no answer and she wasn't even able to express it in words but in tears," the pope told a crowd that organisers said reached 30,000.
In other words, god truly hates children which is a truly "duh "situation. The bible proves this time and time again with verse after verse showing how god truly hates children AND from his maw nonetheless. Also notice how children do not get to say a single sentence in the bible? Not one. Its like having your mouth glued shut for your entire childhood. That's the worst form of child abuse there is - to be neglected and ignored. And the bible does it so well. Sure god and jesus have stated that they love children or whatever, but that's not the same thing. Not by a long shot. How would you like it if someone spoke for you for your entire childhood and you could not say a single word on your behalf? Well, you'd naturally hate it. Also the bible is surely incomplete because there are no voices of children, there are no children talking or singing, or voices of them playing, when it is most assuredly required.
How would you like it if you as an adult, who worked so hard for your children, as well you should, and they should always be the center of your life, were to find out that they were left out of your life? Well, once again you'd naturally hate it. And that's exactly what the bible and god has done in leaving children completely out of "their" most supposed sacred book of history that is supposed to engulf everything that was known within their supposed surroundings up until that special moment in time, and yet it completely ignores and neglects children. Well good job for the men who wrote the bible. Not to bright.

And quoting someone else "And If god intended to unify mankind he did just the opposite when he allowed prophets and religions to flourish everywhere on Earth." In other words god loves conflict, otherwise the human race would have been unified long ago. So what is god waiting for? For man to continue to FURTHER hate each other?

Mark Twain - “Man is a Religious Animal. He is the only Religious Animal. He is the only animal that has the True Religion — several of them. He is the only animal that loves his neighbor as himself and cuts his throat if his theology isn't straight. He has made a graveyard of the globe in trying his honest best to smooth his brother's path to happiness and heaven.”

Ludwig Borne - “Getting rid of a delusion makes us wiser than getting hold of the truth.”
Quoting someone "christians will tell you their god works in mysterious ways. They don't factor in the failed hypothesis that there is no loving god."

And in quoting another "Please remember that a good percentage of the bible was written by rapists, pedophiles, war-mongers and slave-owners"

Richard Dawkins - "The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully. Those of us schooled from infancy in his ways can become desensitized to their horror."

Now some verses from the cuddly warm fuzzy bible...
2 Samuel 12:11-14 11 Thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house, and I will take thy wives before thine eyes, and give them unto thy neighbour, and he shall lie with thy wives in the sight of this sun. 12 For thou didst it secretly: but I will do this thing before all Israel, and before the sun. 13 And David said unto Nathan, I have sinned against the LORD. And Nathan said unto David, The LORD also hath put away thy sin; thou shalt not die.14 Howbeit, because by this deed thou hast given great occasion to the enemies of the LORD to blaspheme, the child also that is born unto thee shall surely die. From evilbible.com [The child dies seven days later.] This has got to be one of the sickest quotes of the Bible. God himself brings the completely innocent rape victims to the rapist. What kind of pathetic loser would do something so evil? And then he kills a child! This is sick, really sick!

Deuteronomy 2:34 “34And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain:”

Leviticus 26:21-22 “And if ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins. 22 I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, and destroy your cattle, and make you few in number; and your high ways shall be desolate.” Rob you of your children?

Hosea 13:16 “Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.”

Exodus 21:14 -17 "But if a man come presumptuously upon his neighbour, to slay him with guile; thou shalt take him from mine altar, that he may die. 15 And he that smiteth his father, or his mother, shall be surely put to death. 16 And he that stealeth a man, and selleth him, or if he be found in his hand, he shall surely be put to death. 17 And he that curseth his father, or his mother, shall surely be put to death.”

Isaiah 13:15-18 "Anyone who is captured will be run through with a sword. Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes. Their homes will be sacked and their wives raped by the attacking hordes. For I will stir up the Medes against Babylon, and no amount of silver or gold will buy them off. The attacking armies will shoot down the young people with arrows. They will have no mercy on helpless babies and will show no compassion for the children."

2 Kings 6:28-29 “And the king said unto her, What aileth thee? And she answered, This woman said unto me, Give thy son, that we may eat him to day, and we will eat my son to morrow. 29 So we boiled my son, and did eat him: and I said unto her on the next day, Give thy son, that we may eat him: and she hath hid her son.” Yummy cannibalism!

Jeremiah 11:22-23 22 “Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts, Behold, I will punish them: the young men shall die by the sword; their sons and their daughters shall die by famine: 23 And there shall be no remnant of them: for I will bring evil upon the men of Anathoth, even the year of their visitation.

Jeremiah 19: 7-9 7 “And I will make void the counsel of Judah and Jerusalem in this place; and I will cause them to fall by the sword before their enemies, and by the hands of them that seek their lives: and their carcases will I give to be meat for the fowls of the heaven, and for the beasts of the earth. 8 And I will make this city desolate, and an hissing; every one that passeth thereby shall be astonished and hiss because of all the plagues thereof. 9 And I will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and they shall eat every one the flesh of his friend in the siege and straitness, wherewith their enemies, and they that seek their lives, shall straiten them.”

2 Kings 2:23-24 “And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head. 24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them."

So you see... there is no mercy from god. Only raw arrogance and violence and especially a destructive force at its finest. One can not forget about a super “ego” complex as well. So why would I or anyone want to find mercy from that? Yeah god is 100% pure evil. After all, he's got anger, wrath, jealousy of all things, vengeance, rage, fury and those terms are quoted of him in YOUR bible. Now why would an imperfect god require those imperfect emotions? And then even worse, to pass them down to man? That is pure unadulterated hate. Who would want to - ever - believe in god like that? Certainly no one who is in any way sane.

So your job as Con is to now prove that the bible is false with its many verses showing that god does hate children and that god does in fact love children.
masterdrave

Con

Hello there, backwardseden my son, this is GOD speaking. So, you wish for answers? You ask why, with all my wisdom of mass killing, why I suddenly stopped this killing? You put to me questions of great magnitude, that carry with them the bloods of history and the trappings of time? You ask me to prove my worth to you in regards to my children? You want me to show I truly DO love you, my son?

Well, why don't I begin nice and simply with I SAVED YOUR WORTHLESS CUNT LIFE. I GRIPPED SPACE AND TIME BY THE THROAT AND TORE A HOLE INTO IT SO THAT YOU, YOU FAGGOT-LIPPED, BRAINDEAD COCK-SUCKING TRAMP, COULD EXIST. I GAVE UP MY OWN SON SO THAT YOU, A 56-YEAR-OLD SPECK ON THE UNIVERSE COULD WALTZ AROUND DAY-TO-DAY, HOP ONLINE AND PRETEND TO SEE MORE THAN I, YOUR OMNISCIENT CREATOR. I mean, just stop and ruminate for a minute, little man. Search inside your tiny mind and THINK. If you are truly debating this, that I hate children, you must believe that I exist, right? Thus, what's really going on here is that you're questioning an all-powerful, all-seeing being on a matter you think is worth churning your baby gears over. You, a middle-aged, sad, whiny creature with probably enough life-force to contribute to cancer research, fundraise, or support the poor and homeless children you so speak of. I mean, HOLY CUNT, why don't you look in the mirror and ask yourself what in the LIVING HELL you're doing for children. For the poor. For disadvantaged peoples. I CREATED ALL OF YOU SUBSERVIENT MONKEYS. I LET YOU LIVE AND BREATHE. LOVE. FIGHT. WISH. DREAM. I EVEN ALLOWED KIM KARFUCKINGDASHIAN TO BREED. NO ONE SHOULD HAVE HAD TO BE WITNESS TO THAT. And here you are, you silly, redundant thing, thinking you might just topple the human polls with this little number online. It's a train wreck. And people really question why I use violence, punishment, and anger in the Bible. I mean, you all act like it's this huge philosophical question mark, when the reality is simply adding 2 to BLOODY 2. I formed life from the dust. Life that I KNEW would prosper in my world. That would love me, as I loved them. And what do you do? Disobey me in like the first five CUNT minutes of life. And then fast-forward a couple of thousand years and some ferret-faced faggot named Ricegum is making more of an income than nurses and pastors. So you tell me, oh sovereign one, where is the true injustice? Huh? When do I get my time to whine and complain? "Oh humans, why can't you be good, why can't you be smart, and not kill and rape each other every eight seconds, wah wah wah." NO. I DON'T GET THAT OPPORTUNITY, DO I? Because I'm a tad too busy with, wait, what was it again? Oh yeah, that's right, RUNNING THE UNIVERSE. I inherently love everyone. You want proof of that? Step outside and look around. Yeah, that's right, the planet is still in orbit, and all you puny pricks are STILL BREATHING. If I didn't love all, even if my love was 99.99999999999999% and that final smidgen alone was hate, you would all be wiped out faster than your sex-life died. You'd be gone. Caput. See-ya! Bye bye! Good night! That's it, done, finished, concluded, ended, CHAPTER CLOSED. Because that's what you deserve. Every single human. You need to stop thinking of yourself as singular. I created Eve from Adam's rib for cunt's sake. You're all one form. One form in my image. And do you know what that would do to me, your father, creator, lover, seeing each day that image being ripped to shreds, deformed, scandalised and spat on? For every day nothing but hate pouring out your fat traps?

NO. OF COURSE YOU DON'T KNOW. YOU'RE ONE TINY, DUMB, MERITLESS, COWARDLY LOW-LIFE WHO THINKS ASKING THE BIG QUESTIONS WILL BRING CLARITY TO HIS NEBULOUS STATUS. You are next to nothing. You hear me? Zip. Zero. Nada. Naught. You are the closest thing to nothing that nothing will allow. Dust in the wind. Ice in the snow. A footprint on a boundless beach. Yet you act like you're huge. Like this world is yours to conquer. You cheat, despise, fornicate, spy, betray, and poison what little life remains. And yet, THROUGH ALL THIS, I LOVE you. I love you, all children, all adults, EVERYONE. Because I have to. That's why I created you. That's why you were spelled out in the annals of time. You, that one tiny dust particle, were a part of my grand plan from the first shadows of creation. Yet still, here you are, attacking me, your God, creator, father, wanting so desperately for it to be true that I simply hate kids. Wow.
Do me a favour, hmm? God to man. Switch off your computer. Go on, switch it off. Sit on your bed. Close your eyes. And just think for a moment how precious and special life must be for you to be dangling here in space.

You're alive. So live.

Cunt.

backwardseden

Pro

*yawn* boring. Try harder. Oh I stopped reading it after you mentioned "god" for the first time. Who knows if you mentioned him again? Tell me, do you bore yourself to sleep during a nuclear war?
masterdrave

Con

Hahahaha, nice try coward. Seriously? "I stopped reading." That's on par with "I can't hear you." Just like a child. You're a 56-year-old man and you're really employing a defence mechanism a child uses? We all know you read every word of that. In one sentence I evoked a better argument than you could do in 50 of these. Anyway, seeing as though you're not debating this issue anymore, and you're pretending you didn't read my argument, I therefore win by default.

Bye cunt.
backwardseden

Pro

Didn't read it as you blow yourself into a sneeze rag.
Posted by backwardseden 9 months ago
backwardseden
@ XxFoxlordxX - I did check his profile dildo breath. Did it ---ever--- dawn on you that he like so many christians on here are lying? Nah. that's too much for you to fathom. Oh but wait. Gee. What are you doing rummaging through what I or others state and or say in the first place on MY DEBATES that is clearly dead? Oh. I get it. You are a teeny bopper, with nothing better to do, stalking me, as so many here do, clearly phenomenally lonely, AND as stated without any genuine friends or loved ones and wow does it show. I can't pity you man. I can't. You flatly deserve it because of the way you treat people. Maybe, just maybe IF and only IF you would bring some actual EVIDENCE to the table rather than trying to bluff someone who does know better, me for instance as you did with our debate in which you lost, who cares about 1 nobody? , and also IF and only IF you have the capabilities to think, reason, rationalize, use common sense, use logic, in which case there is none within your god, bible, religion and you, then you might actually get some friends.
Posted by XxFoxlordxX 9 months ago
XxFoxlordxX
@backwards He's not even Christian, check his profile man. He's atheist.
Posted by backwardseden 9 months ago
backwardseden
@adontimasu - typical *yawn* boring christian slandering. Wow. Impressive. Anything else to stimulate the brain?
Posted by adontimasu 9 months ago
adontimasu
Dude, you're the worst, backwardseden.
Posted by adontimasu 9 months ago
adontimasu
Dude, you're the f*cking worst, backwardseden.
Posted by adontimasu 9 months ago
adontimasu
Posted by XxFoxlordxX 9 months ago
XxFoxlordxX
@Backwardssedan You even said that I was a child in our debate. So how can I know nothing about children? After all, it was around a decade ago I was a toddler. And psychology has nothing to do with this.
Posted by backwardseden 9 months ago
backwardseden
@XxFoxlordxX - because you are a 15 year old punk kid that knows 0 about people nor psychology nor children and their antics and their pretend playtime in their cribs that they commit such as what you do and you don't even know it. And I don't have time for children.
Posted by XxFoxlordxX 9 months ago
XxFoxlordxX
I like how the debate is about God and Backwards quits when God is mentioned...
Posted by backwardseden 9 months ago
backwardseden
@GrimlyF - Well then your god has no morals and is completely bankrupt and is immoral. After all according to you he can kill innocent babies still suckling on their mother"s nipples, children and pregnant mothers which is a hypocritical contradiction. After all it is you christians and or jews that are supposed to be against abortions. Oh darn it, god is also supposed to be against killing. Thou shalt not kill or did you forget about that one? Idiots like you only happen to come around once in a lifetime. So no, Its thou shall kill. You have the brains of a stool pigeon locked and loaded on steroids picnicing on breadsticks.
"allowing God to show what "wonders" He can do." Oh please if god is god, he can do ANYTHING. But then again you cannot even prove that YOUR god even exists. YOUR god only impresses those like you who are gullible enough, and stupid enough to believe in him.
"It makes you wonder"" No it doesn"t. It may make YOU wonder, but not me. I'm smart enough and intelligent enough and educated enough to NEVER believe in the delusion and monstrosity that is YOUR god "Thou shall have no Gods before Me" is a stupid arrogant law made up by man to put fear into people to thus control people. That"s what the 10 commandments are all about through power. Notice how people don"t give a damn about the 10 commandments anymore? That"s because they cannot possibly be followed by anyone who is sane. Hey 9 of them if broken requires you to die. Hey 9 of them are broken in this country.